• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Customizable Level Caps 1.2

phantombass

Cooltrainer
Yea I did that and then I got the first error after setting the option to true idk why

- Pegiii
You must have another plugin or a script you've altered conflicting with this one then. I've tested on a clean v20.1 and this works fine. This is actually the first time I've seen this issue.

Pegiii

Rookie
Mine is kinda fresh too i updated to 20.1 yesterday and altered nothing this is so weird..
But i will try it again later when i have the time and install each plugin fresh again

- Pegiii

RegalSword

Pokemon Itinerant Developer
I tried calling Level_Cap.update but got an error?
Code:
Expand Collapse Copy
[Pokémon Essentials version 20.1]
[v20.1 Hotfixes 1.0.7]

Script error in event 31 (coords 29,9), map 2 (test)
Exception: NoMethodError

***Full script:
Level_Cap.update

Backtrace:
[Customizable Level Cap] Main.rb:52:in `update'
(eval):1:in `execute_script'
Interpreter:143:in `eval'
Interpreter:143:in `execute_script'
Interpreter_Commands:1112:in `command_355'
Interpreter_Commands:116:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:133:in `block in update'
Interpreter:90:in `loop'
Interpreter:90:in `update'

phantombass

Cooltrainer
I tried calling Level_Cap.update but got an error?
Code:
Expand Collapse Copy
[Pokémon Essentials version 20.1]
[v20.1 Hotfixes 1.0.7]

Script error in event 31 (coords 29,9), map 2 (test)
Exception: NoMethodError

***Full script:
Level_Cap.update

Backtrace:
[Customizable Level Cap] Main.rb:52:in `update'
(eval):1:in `execute_script'
Interpreter:143:in `eval'
Interpreter:143:in `execute_script'
Interpreter_Commands:1112:in `command_355'
Interpreter_Commands:116:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:133:in `block in update'
Interpreter:90:in `loop'
Interpreter:90:in `update'
Did you start a new save?

06crookj

Rookie
i cant get my game working ever since i downloaded this. can anyone help me? i get this error
1678401594576.png

i see people say did you start a new game but i cant if i cant open the game? ive deleted a file in my user also so no save should even be there

i cant get my game working ever since i downloaded this. can anyone help me? i get this error View attachment 16428
i see people say did you start a new game but i cant if i cant open the game? ive deleted a file in my user also so no save should even be there
The VPM Compatibility.rb file is just for use with Voltseon's Pause Menu, you can delete that file and it should work.

RoyJohnson49

Novice
I installed Voltseon's Pause Menu and this plugin into my game and ran into this error when i tried restarting the file. I tested the Voltseon menu without this plugin and it worked fine. So there is an issue with the incorporation that I'm not sure how to fix.
1680118120638.png

phantombass

Cooltrainer
I installed Voltseon's Pause Menu and this plugin into my game and ran into this error when i tried restarting the file. I tested the Voltseon menu without this plugin and it worked fine. So there is an issue with the incorporation that I'm not sure how to fix.
View attachment 16885
You started a new save when you had both of them installed right?

RoyJohnson49

Novice
You started a new save when you had both of them installed right?
That's the thing. I'm unable to make a new save because the error puts up everytime i open the voltseon menu with the level cap plugin. i keep restarting the game but i can't make a new save.

phantombass

Cooltrainer
That's the thing. I'm unable to make a new save because the error puts up everytime i open the voltseon menu with the level cap plugin. i keep restarting the game but i can't make a new save.
In the level cap script did you set the VOLTSEON_PAUSE_MENU_USED thing to true?

bloonjitsu7

Novice
Ah, I misunderstood then. I thought it said you didn't have to do that anymore but I probably misread it.

phantombass

Cooltrainer
Ah, I misunderstood then. I thought it said you didn't have to do that anymore but I probably misread it.
That was a mistake on my end as far as putting that on here haha. I'll have that corrected on the update post. Let me know if that works for you

Back