• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Customizable Level Caps 1.2

phantombass

Cooltrainer
phantombass submitted a new resource:

Customizable Level Caps - Add a level cap to your game!

Now add any number of level caps to your game! Just edit the LEVEL_CAPS array in the script to whatever string of numbers you want to be the level caps as your game progresses. Then, just use the script command Game.level_cap_update and your level cap will automatically progress in the order you set. Then watch as your Exp is stunted whenever you reach said level cap. There is also a switch to disable the level cap should you wish to do so. This should also be compatible with my DexNav...

Read more about this resource...

SebastiaanZ

Trainer
Just a heads up, it conflicts with Voltseon's Pause Menu (see attached).

Attachments

• LVLCAP BUG.PNG
    LVLCAP BUG.PNG
    17.2 KB · Views: 309

Thunderbird games

Novice
hello I'm having a problem with the script and was wondering if anyone knew what to do, i deleted the save file and this error came up now.

[Pokémon Essentials version 20]
[v20 Hotfixes 1.0.5]

Exception: NoMethodError

Backtrace:
[Customizable Level Cap] Script.rb:43:in `start_new'
289:UI_Load:315:in `block in pbStartLoadScreen'
289:UI_Load:305:in `loop'
289:UI_Load:305:in `pbStartLoadScreen'
384:Main:6:in `main'
384:Main:35:in `mainFunctionDebug'
384:Main:18:in `block in mainFunction'
014:Errors:80:in `pbCriticalCode'
384:Main:18:in `mainFunction'
384:Main:45:in `block in <main>'

sorryjzargo

Novice
I love this plugin but every time I update it I end up having to delete half of the plugin script to stop it from immediately crashing my game. I don't know what's up with it, but it only works if I delete the parts of the script that change any displays.

LeadingEfficiency37

Rookie
Whenever I try to go into the Inventory with this Script installed, I get this Error Message.
Anybody have any Clue how to fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 202

Anthony.T.M

Rookie
As it turns out, fixing that error has now caused a new one.

[Pokémon Essentials version 20.1]
[v20.1 Hotfixes 1.0.0]

Exception: NoMethodError

Backtrace:
[Following Pokemon EX] Event Sprite.rb:44:in `refresh'
050:Game_FollowerFactory:336:in `update'
[Following Pokemon EX] Event Sprite.rb:55:in `update'
065:Spriteset_Global:30:in `update'
065:Spriteset_Global:15:in `initialize'
032:Scene_Map:20:in `new'
032:Scene_Map:20:in `createSpritesets'
[v20.1 Hotfixes] Misc bug fixes.rb:175:in `main'
386:Main:35:in `mainFunctionDebug'
386:Main:18:in `block in mainFunction'

Kyoken

Rookie
Olá, estou com esse erro, alguém sabe como resolver?

Obrigado

Attachments

• erro cap.PNG
    erro cap.PNG
    11.9 KB · Views: 151

Ignitus

Charizard X trainer
I had allot of fun trying this with my FireRedLeafgreen fangame I made the levelcap kinda made it so you stay at level 38 which I think is fair but with the exp gaining and Trainer for EXP grinding I made it bit too easy. One thing @spritewindow does that remove that window to show the levelcap I like to instead like to add a NPC in every Pokemon Center to show what the levelcap is

MrSqueeze

Rookie
Hi, Was wondering how you overcame your UI issues you previously mentioned. As I can open the pause menu fine but when I close it the menu is still on the screen but not interactable and then I can 'open' it again and move the cursor around and open selections again but still doesn't close.

MrSqueeze

Rookie
I have been able to solve my issue in case anyone else ends up experiencing a similar problem to me just message me and I'll be happy to help.
Hi, Was wondering how you overcame your UI issues you previously mentioned. As I can open the pause menu fine but when I close it the menu is still on the screen but not interactable and then I can 'open' it again and move the cursor around and open selections again but still doesn't close.

Back