• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon Astra Adventures 2

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Demo
Pokemon Astra Adventures 2
title.png

Intro
Pokemon Astra Adventures 2 is a fan game created by myself using Pokemon Essentials & RPG Maker XP.
Pokemon Astra Adventures 2 is a completely remade version of my original game.
Astra Adventures 2 offers a more refined story with better tiles, mapping, eventing, etc... drawing from all of my experience from my other fan games.

Astra Adventures is set to feature more than just the Kanto region this time around which again will be completed over a few instalments.

Story
Join Professor Oak's trainer program, traveling the region of Kanto, collecting Pokemon to complete the Pokedex and winning 8 Gym Badges to earn the chance to battle against the Kanto region's Elite Four.
On your journey you will meet new trainers, both friends and foe. You may even have to save the world? Who knows what will happen there?

Download
Click Here to Download

Features:

• 8 Gym Badges (for now)
  • Multiple Rivals
  • New Evil Team
  • Mega Evolution
  • Regional Variants (Alola, Galar, Hisui)
  • Extended Kanto Dex (Now includes Pokemon like Electivire and Kleavor) + A few special additions
  • Brand New Movepools for every Pokemon in the Pokedex
  • Brand New Fan Made Moves
  • Over-World Wild Pokemon Encounters
  • New designs for Areas of Kanto
  • Brand New Weather and Terrain setting Items to help with battle combos
  • New Evolution methods for Pokemon who would previously Evolve Via Trading
  • New TM and TR list
  • Air Taxi to replace Fly
  • Following Pokemon

Screenshots
screenshots.png

Changes to Official Games

To evolve the following Pokemon level them up while holding the specified item

Poliwhirl -> Politoed -> Kings Rock
Kadabra -> Alakazam -> Twisted Spoon
Machoke -> Machamp -> Black Belt
Graveler -> Golem -> Hard Stone
Graveler -> Golem -> Magnet
Slowpoke -> Slowking -> Kings Rock
Haunter -> Gengar -> Spell Tag
Onix -> Steelix -> Metal Coat
Rhydon -> Rhyperior -> Protector
Seadra -> Kingdra -> Dragon Scale
Scyther -> Scizor -> Metal Coat
Electabuzz -> Electivire -> Electirizer
Magmar -> Magmortar -> Magmarizer
Porygon -> Porygon2 -> Upgrade
Porygon2 -> PorygonZ -> Doubious Disc

Evolution Stones
Magneton -> Magnezone -> Thunder Stone
Eevee -> Espeon -> Sun Stone
-> Umbreon -> Moon Ston
-> Leafeon -> Leaf Stone
-> Glaceon -> Ice Stone
-> Sylveon -> Dawn Stone

TMs:
FURYCUTTER, INFESTATION, STRUGGLEBUG, HONECLAWS, SNARL, THIEF, FLAMECHARGE, INCINERATE, SUNNYDAY, VENOSHOCK, SANDSTORM, SMACKDOWN, ROCKPOLISH, GYROBALL, OMINOUSWIND, BULLDOZE, DIG, MUDSLAP, ECHOEDVOICE, HELPINGHAND, ROUND, SLEEPTALK, SWAGGER, TERRAINPULSE, WORKUP, CHARGEBEAM, ELECTRICTERRAIN, SHOCKWAVE, THUNDERWAVE, BULLETSEED, GRASSKNOT, GRASSYTERRAIN, FAIRYWIND, MISTYTERRAIN, DRAGONBREATH, DRAGONRAGE, LOWSWEEP, POWERUPPUNCH, AERIALACE, ROOST, LIGHTSCREEN, PSYCHICTERRAIN, PSYSHOCK, REFLECT, REST, LIFEDEW, RAINDANCE, WATERPULSE, HAIL, ICYWIND

TRs:
BUGBITE, SIGNALBEAM, UTURN, XSCISSOR, BRUTALSWING, CRUNCH, DARKPULSE, NASTYPLOT, SUCKERPUNCH, FIREBLAST, FIREFANG, FIREPUNCH, FLAMETHROWER, HEATWAVE, MYSTICALFIRE, OVERHEAT, WILLOWISP, GUNKSHOT, POISONFANG, POISONJAB, SLUDGEBOMB, TOXIC, POWERGEM, ROCKSLIDE, ROCKTOMB, ROLLOUT, STONEEDGE, FLASHCANNON, IRONHEAD, IRONTAIL, STEELWING, HEX, PHANTOMFORCE, SHADOWBALL, SHADOWCLAW, EARTHQUAKE, SCORCHINGSANDS, STOMPINGTANTRUM, BODYSLAM, EXPLOSION, FACADE, FALSESWIPE, GIGAIMPACT, HYPERBEAM, HYPERVOICE, PROTECT, PSYCHUP, SUBSTITUTE, SWORDSDANCE, WEATHERBALL, THUNDER, THUNDERBOLT, THUNDERFANG, THUNDERPUNCH, VOLTSWITCH, WILDCHARGE, ENERGYBALL, FLORAFANG, GIGADRAIN, SOLARBEAM, MOONBLAST, DAZZLINGGLEAM, PLAYROUGH, SPARKLEPUNCH, DRAGONCLAW, DRAGONDANCE, DRAGONPULSE, OUTRAGE, BODYPRESS, BRICKBREAK, BULKUP, DRAINPUNCH, FOCUSBLAST, FOCUSPUNCH, SEISMICTOSS, SUPERPOWER, ACROBATICS, AIRCUTTER, AIRSLASH, HURRICANE, TAILWIND, CALMMIND, PSYCHIC, PSYCHICFANGS, SKILLSWAP, TRICKROOM, ZENHEADBUTT, AQUATAIL, FLIPTURN, HYDROPUMP, LIQUIDATION, SCALD, BLIZZARD, ICEBEAM, ICEPUNCH, AURORAVEIL, ICEFANG, ICICLECRASH

Poison Sting - 35 BP
Solar Beam - 200 BP
Dragon Rage and Sonic Boom are now Dragon/Normal versions of Seismic Toss/Night Shade
More coming soon...

Credits
Creator:
Charizardthree

"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Marin
Boushy
MiDas Mike
Brother1440
Near Fantastica
FL.
PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami
Popper
Golisopod User
Rataime
help-14
Savordez
IceGod64
SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock
the__end
KitsuneKouta
Venom12
Lisa Anthony
Wachunga
Luka S.J.
and everyone else who helped out

"mkxp-z" by:
Roza
Based on MKXP by Ancurio et al.

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokemon Sprites:
Husui Forms:
Charizardthree
Growlithe-H Front, Sprigatito Front, Fuecoco Front

Sopita_Yorita
Growlithe Back

Bonzeet:
Growlithe Follower, Stantler Follower

KingOfThe-X-Roads Front Sprites
Origin forms:
Dialga, Palkia
Hisuian Pokemon:
Wyrdeer, Kleavor, Overqwil
Hisuian Forms
Arcanine, Voltorb, Electrode, Typhlosion, Qwilfish, Sneasel, Samurott, Lilligant
Zorua, Zoroark, Braviary, Sliggoo, Goodra, Decidueye

Gen 8 Move animation:
Project lead by StCooler.
Contributors: StCooler, DarryBD99, WolfPP, ardicoozer, riddlemeree.
Thanks to the Reborn team for letting people use their resources. You are awesome.
Thanks to BellBlitzKing for his Pokemon Sound Effects Pack: Gen 1 to Gen 7 - All Attacks SFX.

PkScept:
Sprigatito Back, Sprigatito Icon, Fuecoco Back, Fuecoco Icon, Quaxly Front, Quaxly Back, Quaxly Icon

Following Pokemon:
Golisopod User
Help-14
zingzags
Rayd12smitty
mej71
Help-14
PurpleZaffre
Akizakura16
Thundaga
Amrin (Fairies Resource Pack)

Replace Party Pokemon Script (Plug-and-Play)
Jonas930

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!

Last edited:

Vikash

Novice
Sir please give me new version download link please 🙏🥺🥺 I can't find

Vikash

Novice
Can I get riolu in game

Sir give me a easy way to get 3 critical hits to evolve my farfetch

TazzRex

Rookie
Two quick questions.

1. Where do I get Galarian Mr. Mime?

2. Will the Johto update just be the Johto regional dex?

Charizardthree

Elite Trainer
Can I get riolu?

How to get starters mega stone?
Riolu is not part of the Kanto regions extended dex
the starter mega stones im still thinking of a nice event to include to get these.
Two quick questions.

1. Where do I get Galarian Mr. Mime?

2. Will the Johto update just be the Johto regional dex?

Galarian Mr Mime can be found in Viridian City after you have collected 5 Badges.
Johto will be the standard Johto dex + an evolutions like yanmega/Gliscor/etc...

PaleAngel_90

Rookie
How to catch a Meltan? I never seem to be able to catch one, no matter whatever I do... Could someone please help? I'd appreciate some help or guidance in this as soon as possible... Every time I defeat a Meltan it gives me Meltan candies, what are these for? Also where can we get a map we can have in the inventory to check whenever we need it?

Last edited:

Charizardthree

Elite Trainer
How to catch a Meltan? I never seem to be able to catch one, no matter whatever I do... Could someone please help? I'd appreciate some help or guidance in this as soon as possible... Every time I defeat a Meltan it gives me Meltan candies, what are these for? Also where can we get a map we can have in the inventory to check whenever we need it?

The map actually isn't in the game yet as the game is not complete I just havent completed the full map.
Meltan should eventually be able to be caught in a ball like normal. try sleep or para to help

PaleAngel_90

Rookie
The map actually isn't in the game yet as the game is not complete I just havent completed the full map.
Meltan should eventually be able to be caught in a ball like normal. try sleep or para to help
How to get into the SS.Anne? I'm trying to find the gym leader and the marine in front of the ship won't let me pass... Also where's surf or cut? I think at this point they should be available, no? Or did I missed them somewhere?

Charizardthree

Elite Trainer
How to get into the SS.Anne? I'm trying to find the gym leader and the marine in front of the ship won't let me pass... Also where's surf or cut? I think at this point they should be available, no? Or did I missed them somewhere?
S.S.Anne unlocks after talking to looker at the Police HQ in saffron.
Cut isn't in the game but Surf comes after the 7th Gym Badge

PaleAngel_90

Rookie
Is there a way to evolve pokemon that evolve when exchanged? Like Machoke to Machamp, Gengar or Alakazam?

Back