• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon Astra Adventures 2

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Demo
Pokemon Astra Adventures 2
title.png

Intro
Pokemon Astra Adventures 2 is a fan game created by myself using Pokemon Essentials & RPG Maker XP.
Pokemon Astra Adventures 2 is a completely remade version of my original game.
Astra Adventures 2 offers a more refined story with better tiles, mapping, eventing, etc... drawing from all of my experience from my other fan games.

Astra Adventures is set to feature more than just the Kanto region this time around which again will be completed over a few instalments.

Story
Join Professor Oak's trainer program, traveling the region of Kanto, collecting Pokemon to complete the Pokedex and winning 8 Gym Badges to earn the chance to battle against the Kanto region's Elite Four.
On your journey you will meet new trainers, both friends and foe. You may even have to save the world? Who knows what will happen there?

Download
Click Here to Download

Features:

• 8 Gym Badges (for now)
  • Multiple Rivals
  • New Evil Team
  • Mega Evolution
  • Regional Variants (Alola, Galar, Hisui)
  • Extended Kanto Dex (Now includes Pokemon like Electivire and Kleavor) + A few special additions
  • Brand New Movepools for every Pokemon in the Pokedex
  • Brand New Fan Made Moves
  • Over-World Wild Pokemon Encounters
  • New designs for Areas of Kanto
  • Brand New Weather and Terrain setting Items to help with battle combos
  • New Evolution methods for Pokemon who would previously Evolve Via Trading
  • New TM and TR list
  • Air Taxi to replace Fly
  • Following Pokemon

Screenshots
screenshots.png

Changes to Official Games

To evolve the following Pokemon level them up while holding the specified item

Poliwhirl -> Politoed -> Kings Rock
Kadabra -> Alakazam -> Twisted Spoon
Machoke -> Machamp -> Black Belt
Graveler -> Golem -> Hard Stone
Graveler -> Golem -> Magnet
Slowpoke -> Slowking -> Kings Rock
Haunter -> Gengar -> Spell Tag
Onix -> Steelix -> Metal Coat
Rhydon -> Rhyperior -> Protector
Seadra -> Kingdra -> Dragon Scale
Scyther -> Scizor -> Metal Coat
Electabuzz -> Electivire -> Electirizer
Magmar -> Magmortar -> Magmarizer
Porygon -> Porygon2 -> Upgrade
Porygon2 -> PorygonZ -> Doubious Disc

Evolution Stones
Magneton -> Magnezone -> Thunder Stone
Eevee -> Espeon -> Sun Stone
-> Umbreon -> Moon Ston
-> Leafeon -> Leaf Stone
-> Glaceon -> Ice Stone
-> Sylveon -> Dawn Stone

TMs:
FURYCUTTER, INFESTATION, STRUGGLEBUG, HONECLAWS, SNARL, THIEF, FLAMECHARGE, INCINERATE, SUNNYDAY, VENOSHOCK, SANDSTORM, SMACKDOWN, ROCKPOLISH, GYROBALL, OMINOUSWIND, BULLDOZE, DIG, MUDSLAP, ECHOEDVOICE, HELPINGHAND, ROUND, SLEEPTALK, SWAGGER, TERRAINPULSE, WORKUP, CHARGEBEAM, ELECTRICTERRAIN, SHOCKWAVE, THUNDERWAVE, BULLETSEED, GRASSKNOT, GRASSYTERRAIN, FAIRYWIND, MISTYTERRAIN, DRAGONBREATH, DRAGONRAGE, LOWSWEEP, POWERUPPUNCH, AERIALACE, ROOST, LIGHTSCREEN, PSYCHICTERRAIN, PSYSHOCK, REFLECT, REST, LIFEDEW, RAINDANCE, WATERPULSE, HAIL, ICYWIND

TRs:
BUGBITE, SIGNALBEAM, UTURN, XSCISSOR, BRUTALSWING, CRUNCH, DARKPULSE, NASTYPLOT, SUCKERPUNCH, FIREBLAST, FIREFANG, FIREPUNCH, FLAMETHROWER, HEATWAVE, MYSTICALFIRE, OVERHEAT, WILLOWISP, GUNKSHOT, POISONFANG, POISONJAB, SLUDGEBOMB, TOXIC, POWERGEM, ROCKSLIDE, ROCKTOMB, ROLLOUT, STONEEDGE, FLASHCANNON, IRONHEAD, IRONTAIL, STEELWING, HEX, PHANTOMFORCE, SHADOWBALL, SHADOWCLAW, EARTHQUAKE, SCORCHINGSANDS, STOMPINGTANTRUM, BODYSLAM, EXPLOSION, FACADE, FALSESWIPE, GIGAIMPACT, HYPERBEAM, HYPERVOICE, PROTECT, PSYCHUP, SUBSTITUTE, SWORDSDANCE, WEATHERBALL, THUNDER, THUNDERBOLT, THUNDERFANG, THUNDERPUNCH, VOLTSWITCH, WILDCHARGE, ENERGYBALL, FLORAFANG, GIGADRAIN, SOLARBEAM, MOONBLAST, DAZZLINGGLEAM, PLAYROUGH, SPARKLEPUNCH, DRAGONCLAW, DRAGONDANCE, DRAGONPULSE, OUTRAGE, BODYPRESS, BRICKBREAK, BULKUP, DRAINPUNCH, FOCUSBLAST, FOCUSPUNCH, SEISMICTOSS, SUPERPOWER, ACROBATICS, AIRCUTTER, AIRSLASH, HURRICANE, TAILWIND, CALMMIND, PSYCHIC, PSYCHICFANGS, SKILLSWAP, TRICKROOM, ZENHEADBUTT, AQUATAIL, FLIPTURN, HYDROPUMP, LIQUIDATION, SCALD, BLIZZARD, ICEBEAM, ICEPUNCH, AURORAVEIL, ICEFANG, ICICLECRASH

Poison Sting - 35 BP
Solar Beam - 200 BP
Dragon Rage and Sonic Boom are now Dragon/Normal versions of Seismic Toss/Night Shade
More coming soon...

Credits
Creator:
Charizardthree

"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Marin
Boushy
MiDas Mike
Brother1440
Near Fantastica
FL.
PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami
Popper
Golisopod User
Rataime
help-14
Savordez
IceGod64
SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock
the__end
KitsuneKouta
Venom12
Lisa Anthony
Wachunga
Luka S.J.
and everyone else who helped out

"mkxp-z" by:
Roza
Based on MKXP by Ancurio et al.

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokemon Sprites:
Husui Forms:
Charizardthree
Growlithe-H Front, Sprigatito Front, Fuecoco Front

Sopita_Yorita
Growlithe Back

Bonzeet:
Growlithe Follower, Stantler Follower

KingOfThe-X-Roads Front Sprites
Origin forms:
Dialga, Palkia
Hisuian Pokemon:
Wyrdeer, Kleavor, Overqwil
Hisuian Forms
Arcanine, Voltorb, Electrode, Typhlosion, Qwilfish, Sneasel, Samurott, Lilligant
Zorua, Zoroark, Braviary, Sliggoo, Goodra, Decidueye

Gen 8 Move animation:
Project lead by StCooler.
Contributors: StCooler, DarryBD99, WolfPP, ardicoozer, riddlemeree.
Thanks to the Reborn team for letting people use their resources. You are awesome.
Thanks to BellBlitzKing for his Pokemon Sound Effects Pack: Gen 1 to Gen 7 - All Attacks SFX.

PkScept:
Sprigatito Back, Sprigatito Icon, Fuecoco Back, Fuecoco Icon, Quaxly Front, Quaxly Back, Quaxly Icon

Following Pokemon:
Golisopod User
Help-14
zingzags
Rayd12smitty
mej71
Help-14
PurpleZaffre
Akizakura16
Thundaga
Amrin (Fairies Resource Pack)

Replace Party Pokemon Script (Plug-and-Play)
Jonas930

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!

Last edited:

CelestialFearow

Venipede User
View attachment 9304

Intro
Pokemon Astra Adventures 2 is a fan game created by myself using Pokemon Essentials & RPG Maker XP.
Astra Adventures 2 offers a more refined story with better tiles, mapping, eventing, etc... drawing from all of my experience from my other fan games.
I intend to release an updated version of Astra Adventures over a series of a few weeks.
The game is mostly complete, I just want to make sure that I've had plenty of play-testing and feedback before I release the next update.

Astra Adventures is set to feature more than just the Kanto region this time around which again will be completed over a few installments.

Story
Join Professor Oak's trainer program, traveling the region of Kanto, collecting Pokemon to complete the Pokedex and winning 8 Gym Badges to earn the chance to battle against the Kanto region's Elite Four.
On your journey you will meet new trainers, both friends and foe. You may even have to save the world? Who knows what will happen there?

Download
Click Here to Download

Features:

• 8 Gym Badges (2 in the current Demo)
  • Multiple Rivals
  • Evil Team
  • Mega Evolution
  • Extended Kanto Dex (Now includes Pokemon like Electivire and Kleavor) + A few special additions
  • New TM and TR list
  • Following Pokemon

Screenshots
View attachment 9290

Evolution Stones
-> Umbreon -> Moon Ston
-> Leafeon -> Leaf Stone
-> Glaceon -> Ice Stone
-> Sylveon -> Dawn Stone

TMs:
FURYCUTTER, INFESTATION, STRUGGLEBUG, HONECLAWS, SNARL, THIEF, FLAMECHARGE, INCINERATE, SUNNYDAY, VENOSHOCK, SANDSTORM, SMACKDOWN, ROCKPOLISH, GYROBALL, OMINOUSWIND, BULLDOZE, DIG, MUDSLAP, ECHOEDVOICE, HELPINGHAND, ROUND, SLEEPTALK, SWAGGER, TERRAINPULSE, WORKUP, CHARGEBEAM, ELECTRICTERRAIN, SHOCKWAVE, THUNDERWAVE, BULLETSEED, GRASSKNOT, GRASSYTERRAIN, FAIRYWIND, MISTYTERRAIN, DRAGONBREATH, DRAGONRAGE, LOWSWEEP, POWERUPPUNCH, AERIALACE, ROOST, LIGHTSCREEN, PSYCHICTERRAIN, PSYSHOCK, REFLECT, REST, LIFEDEW, RAINDANCE, WATERPULSE, HAIL, ICYWIND

TRs:
BUGBITE, SIGNALBEAM, UTURN, XSCISSOR, BRUTALSWING, CRUNCH, DARKPULSE, NASTYPLOT, SUCKERPUNCH, FIREBLAST, FIREFANG, FIREPUNCH, FLAMETHROWER, HEATWAVE, MYSTICALFIRE, OVERHEAT, WILLOWISP, GUNKSHOT, POISONFANG, POISONJAB, SLUDGEBOMB, TOXIC, POWERGEM, ROCKSLIDE, ROCKTOMB, ROLLOUT, STONEEDGE, FLASHCANNON, IRONHEAD, IRONTAIL, STEELWING, HEX, PHANTOMFORCE, SHADOWBALL, SHADOWCLAW, EARTHQUAKE, SCORCHINGSANDS, STOMPINGTANTRUM, BODYSLAM, EXPLOSION, FACADE, FALSESWIPE, GIGAIMPACT, HYPERBEAM, HYPERVOICE, PROTECT, PSYCHUP, SUBSTITUTE, SWORDSDANCE, WEATHERBALL, THUNDER, THUNDERBOLT, THUNDERFANG, THUNDERPUNCH, VOLTSWITCH, WILDCHARGE, ENERGYBALL, FLORAFANG, GIGADRAIN, SOLARBEAM, MOONBLAST, DAZZLINGGLEAM, PLAYROUGH, SPARKLEPUNCH, DRAGONCLAW, DRAGONDANCE, DRAGONPULSE, OUTRAGE, BODYPRESS, BRICKBREAK, BULKUP, DRAINPUNCH, FOCUSBLAST, FOCUSPUNCH, SEISMICTOSS, SUPERPOWER, ACROBATICS, AIRCUTTER, AIRSLASH, HURRICANE, TAILWIND, CALMMIND, PSYCHIC, PSYCHICFANGS, SKILLSWAP, TRICKROOM, ZENHEADBUTT, AQUATAIL, FLIPTURN, HYDROPUMP, LIQUIDATION, SCALD, BLIZZARD, ICEBEAM, ICEPUNCH, AURORAVEIL, ICEFANG, ICICLECRASH

Poison Sting - 35 BP
Solar Beam - 200 BP
More coming soon...

Credits
Creator:
Charizardthree

Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Marin
Boushy
MiDas Mike
Brother1440
Near Fantastica
FL.
PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami
Popper
Golisopod User
Rataime
help-14
Savordez
IceGod64
SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock
the__end
KitsuneKouta
Venom12
Lisa Anthony
Wachunga
Luka S.J.

"mkxp-z" by:
Roza

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokemon Sprites:
Husui Forms:
Charizardthree

Sopita_Yorita
Growlithe Back

Bonzeet:

Origin forms:
Dialga, Palkia
Hisuian Pokemon:
Hisuian Forms
Arcanine, Voltorb, Electrode, Typhlosion, Qwilfish, Sneasel, Samurott, Lilligant

Gen 8 Move animation:
Thanks to the Reborn team for letting people use their resources. You are awesome.
Thanks to BellBlitzKing for his Pokemon Sound Effects Pack: Gen 1 to Gen 7 - All Attacks SFX.

PkScept:
Sprigatito Back, Sprigatito Icon, Fuecoco Back, Fuecoco Icon, Quaxly Front, Quaxly Back, Quaxly Icon

Following Pokemon:
Golisopod User
Help-14
zingzags
Rayd12smitty
mej71
Help-14
PurpleZaffre
Akizakura16
Thundaga

Jonas930

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo

I wanted to play your game, unfortunately there is a small problem...
You can't encrypt your file with v19. So, yea... Unless you find a solution, I'm sorry but I won't be able to play your game :(

2022-03-08_02_25_54.180.png

I have no idea what I have... Even the items names are broken... :(

Charizardthree

Elite Trainer
I wanted to play your game, unfortunately there is a small problem...
You can't encrypt your file with v19. So, yea... Unless you find a solution, I'm sorry but I won't be able to play your game :(

2022-03-08_02_25_54.180.png

I have no idea what I have... Even the items names are broken... :(
I've left the PBS files in now so it should work.
Thanks for letting me know about this.

Charizardthree

Elite Trainer
Pokemon Astra Adventures V1.2 is now available to download.

V1.2 Updates and Fixes:
  • Demo now ends at Gym 5
  • Chansey in the Pokemon Centers no longer crash the game
  • Pokemon cries are now heard when static/wild encounters are interacted with
  • In-game trades now work as expected.
  • Mega stones are no longer obtained prior to obtaining the mega ring
  • Gym 1 is now an optional Double/single battle
  • Cerulean City Berry Man glitch no longer freezes the game
  • Majority of TMs are now in the game - Weather and Terrain TMs still to be included

Still need to fix a few of the text issues but that will come with time and play testing.
Thanks for everyone who has given me feedback so far. I'm looking at ways of improving this project as much as I can.

I have been asked for a speed up button and new character sprites;
  • For a speed up, I don't actually know how to do it but if someone wants to find a tutorial or something please do send it my way.
  • For the character sprites I don't consider myself good enough at pixel art to make a well designed character but if anyone would like to put something together and send it my way please feel free.

Charizardthree

Elite Trainer
Pokemon Astra Adventures 2 - Kanto Campaign is now available.
Players can now full access the complete Kanto Story!

Fixes and Changes for V1.4
  • Kanto Story is completed
  • Gengar glitch no longer crashes game
  • Item prices for items that cost $0
  • Safari Zone encounters now work
  • Some TMs didn't get used up when used on a Pokemon but now act as they should
  • A few text fixes (again still a fair few of these but keep pointing them out)
  • Graphical change to type/status icons

Last edited:

WolfShadowWhisper

Just a wolf that loves the shadows on a hot day :)
I tried Download your game but Google Drive says access denied

Kyogesh

Trainer
I can't make my pokemon (water pokemon ) learn surf move. And can you post the locations of mega stones if possible.

hamzasheikh46

Novice
View attachment 9304

Intro
I intend to release an updated version of Astra Adventures over a series of a few weeks.
The game is mostly complete, I just want to make sure that I've had plenty of play-testing and feedback before I release the next update.

Astra Adventures is set to feature more than just the Kanto region this time around which again will be completed over a few installments.

Story

Download
Click Here to Download

Features:

• 8 Gym Badges (2 in the current Demo)
  • Multiple Rivals
  • Evil Team
  • Mega Evolution
  • New TM and TR list
  • Following Pokemon

Screenshots
View attachment 9290

Evolution Stones
-> Umbreon -> Moon Ston
-> Leafeon -> Leaf Stone
-> Glaceon -> Ice Stone
-> Sylveon -> Dawn Stone

TMs:

TRs:

Poison Sting - 35 BP
Solar Beam - 200 BP
Dragon Rage and Sonic Boom are now Dragon/Normal versions of Seismic Toss/Night Shade
More coming soon...

Credits
Creator:
Charizardthree

Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Marin
Boushy
MiDas Mike
Brother1440
Near Fantastica
FL.
PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami
Popper
Golisopod User
Rataime
help-14
Savordez
IceGod64
SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock
the__end
KitsuneKouta
Venom12
Lisa Anthony
Wachunga
Luka S.J.

"mkxp-z" by:
Roza

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokemon Sprites:
Husui Forms:
Charizardthree

Sopita_Yorita
Growlithe Back

Bonzeet:

Origin forms:
Dialga, Palkia
Hisuian Pokemon:
Hisuian Forms

Gen 8 Move animation:

PkScept:

Following Pokemon:
Golisopod User
Help-14
zingzags
Rayd12smitty
mej71
Help-14
PurpleZaffre
Akizakura16
Thundaga

Jonas930

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo

I am stuck at route 9 after getting 5 badges and when is the next update coming

Kyogesh

Trainer
I can't make my water pokemon(blastoise or kingdra) learn hm3 surf. Can you look into it

Kyogesh

Trainer
Just re downloaded and still its not working.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-23 093642.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-23 093642.png
    93 KB · Views: 190
Back