• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokemon Super Kawaii Dating Sim Extra Edition! 1.2.2

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Status
Discontinued

Pokemon Super Kawaii Dating Sim
Extra Edition!

(You do not have to play the original, in fact don't its pretty bad)

title.png

Game Screenshots:
Gameplay.png

Game Download:
I'm no longer updating this due to not liking this game anymore
so there will be no fixes to any current bugs
Most bugs can be fixed by redownloading the game. If not, sorry.

Pokemon SKDSEE Download
If it doesn't work, sorry I've lost interest in this game and won't be updating it
Check out
this game instead, it's much better (probably)
Replace Data Folder with this one
Made Using:
RPG Maker XP

Team:
ME

Notes:
Accidental Sequence Breaking might be possible
Resource Pack:
Click Here!

Credits:
Pokemon OST

Gen 8 Project:
Battler Sprites:
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Sprites - veekun
Gen 6 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon X/Y Sprite Project
Gen 7 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sun/Moon Sprite Project
Gen 8 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sword/Shield Sprite Project

Overworld Sprites
Gen 6 Pokemon Overworlds - princess-pheonix, LunarDusk, Wolfang62, TintjeMadelintje101, piphybuilder88
Gen 7 Pokemon Overworlds - Larry Turbo, princess-pheonix
Gen 8 Pokemon Overworlds - SageDeoxys, Wolfang62
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Overworlds - MissingLukey, help-14, Kymoyonian, cSc-A7X, 2and2makes5, Pokegirl4ever, Fernandojl, Silver-Skies, TyranitarDark, Getsuei-H, Kid1513, Milomilotic11, Kyt666, kdiamo11, Chocosrawlooid, Syledude, Gallanty, Gizamimi-Pichu, 2and2makes5, Zyon17,LarryTurbo, spritesstealer

Icon Sprites
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Alaguesia
Gen 7 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Marin, MapleBranchWing, Contributors to the DS Styled Gen 7+ Repository
Gen 8 Icon Sprites - Larry Turbo, Leparagon

Cry Credits:
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Cries - Rhyden
Gen 7 Pokemon Cries - Marin, Rhyden
Gen 8 Pokemon Cries - Zeak6464

PBS Credits:
Golisopod User, Zerokid, TheToxic, HM100, KyureJL, ErwanBeurier

Script Credits:
EBS Bitmap Wrapper - Luka S.J.
Gen 8 Scripts - Golisopod User, Maruno, Vendily, TheToxic, HM100, Aioross, WolfPP, MFilice, lolface, KyureJL, DarrylBD99, Turn20Negate, TheKandinavian, ErwanBeurier

Compilation of Resources:
Golisopod User, UberDunsparce

Porting to v19:
Golisopod User, Maruno

Tilesets:
Ekat
Kyle-Dove
A Slice of Life Resource Pack: Medieval Indoors + Castle and Pizza Parlor

Name Window:
mej71
Vendily
theo#7722]

Fakemon Festival (And the ones used): NocTurn, PrincessPhoenix, Magiscarf

Elite Battle System:
Sprites:
GameFreak | Original sprites from B/W/2 games
Pokecheck.org | Ripping the sprites from B2/W2 roms
Luka S.J. | Indexing and formatting the sprites
PinkCatDragon | GIF to PNG conversion
Tebited15 | B/W styled trainer Red sprite
Spriters-Resource (redblueyellow) | Gen 5 ball sprites

Battle Backgrounds:
Eli | Ripping and compiling the backgrounds
lilatraube | Some B2/W2 battle bases

Custom UI:
Luka S.J. | Design, formatting and implementation

Scripts:
Luka S.J. | Elite Battle System
Maruno | General help and support
PinkCatDragon | GIF to PNG converter
Pokémon Essentials | Base system

Sound Effects:
GameFreak | Original sound effects from B/W/2 games
BadSamaritan | Ripping the sound effects

Last edited:

👵👵👵

🌯🌯🌯
Your game looks amazing! I like how unique it is and the fact that it's probably a dating sim, I don't know yet because while trying to open the game it would just stay on a black screen. After running it through the rxproj it would show this error.
[Pokémon Essentials version 19.1]

Exception: Errno::ENOENT
Message: File No such file or directory @ dir_chdir - Plugins not found.

Backtrace:
019:FileTests:11:in `chdir'
019:FileTests:11:in `get'
008:PluginManager:546:in `listAll'
008:PluginManager:601:in `getPluginOrder'
008:PluginManager:677:in `runPlugins'
374:Main:27:in `mainFunctionDebug'
374:Main:18:in `block in mainFunction'
014:Errors:70:in `pbCriticalCode'
374:Main:18:in `mainFunction'
374:Main:44:in `block in <main>'
I don't know much about exporting a game in v19.1 so all I can say is it had to do something with the plugin folder. Anyway, I hope this gets fixed and I will definitely play the game once it is!

CrimsonTy

Just some guy
Your game looks amazing! I like how unique it is and the fact that it's probably a dating sim, I don't know yet because while trying to open the game it would just stay on a black screen. After running it through the rxproj it would show this error.
[Pokémon Essentials version 19.1]

Exception: Errno::ENOENT
Message: File No such file or directory @ dir_chdir - Plugins not found.

Backtrace:
019:FileTests:11:in `chdir'
019:FileTests:11:in `get'
008:PluginManager:546:in `listAll'
008:PluginManager:601:in `getPluginOrder'
008:PluginManager:677:in `runPlugins'
374:Main:27:in `mainFunctionDebug'
374:Main:18:in `block in mainFunction'
014:Errors:70:in `pbCriticalCode'
374:Main:18:in `mainFunction'
374:Main:44:in `block in <main>'
I don't know much about exporting a game in v19.1 so all I can say is it had to do something with the plugin folder. Anyway, I hope this gets fixed and I will definitely play the game once it is!
Honestly I have no idea why you're getting this. I downloaded the file myself and it works perfectly fine. All I can say is maybe download it again.

GaDemICE

Rookie
I was forced to be fixing the trainers map by map as i was playing to be able to progress.
Most of trainers crash the game unless i remove one specific line from their event that causes the errors.
There is also a certain kid in the beach in front of a sandcastle that seems to be crashing the game even without that line existing in the event.
And when i finally reached Luna's kingdom and i entered the dimensional pokemon center, when i exited it i was back to the previous town, and the event that happened before with the dialogues triggered again causing a softlock.

Last edited:

CrimsonTy

Just some guy
I was forced to be fixing the trainers map by map as i was playing to be able to progress.
Most of trainers crash the game unless i remove one specific line from their event that causes the errors.
There is also a certain kid in the beach in front of a sandcastle that seems to be crashing the game even without that line existing in the event.
And when i finally reached Luna's kingdom and i entered the dimensional pokemon center, when i exited it i was back to the previous town, and the event that happened before with the dialogues triggered again causing a softlock.
You might have an outdated version as I've fixed the trainers. And I have 0 clue on how you're soft locked as the events never lead you to the previous town

Shoske

Rookie
1631332271281.png
1631332278334.png
Having this problem as well where trainers don't let me progress. Sadly don't know how to remove thee specific line mentioned so will have to wait til full release! Just caught a shiny taillow too! x(

AkiraJewon

Rookie
There is a problem with map 85 i cant continue the game cuz i keep crashing when i interact with the girl near the ladders

RelishRelic2

Rookie
Don't know if ill get help but ill ask anyway, have redownloaded the file multiple times and have the game.ini folder but on every startup it a black screen that eventually says game.ini missing, no clue what to do.

D

Deleted member 19103

when I try to open the game it opens for 1 second and closes and the emulator I use says it does not recognize the file, do you have any emulators that you recommend to run your game or is it not a problem with the emulator?

CrimsonTy

Just some guy
when I try to open the game it opens for 1 second and closes and the emulator I use says it does not recognize the file, do you have any emulators that you recommend to run your game or is it not a problem with the emulator?
Estou usando o google tradutor para isso, já que seus primeiros posts foram em português.
É algo do jogo, Pokemon Essentials não usa emuladores. Eu também abandonei este projeto, desculpe, não vou consertá-lo.

English
I'm using google translate for this, since your first posts were in Portuguese.
It's something in the game, Pokemon Essentials doesn't use emulators. I've also abandoned this project, sorry I won't fix it.

Back