• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Game Jam Game Jam #3: Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Novice
Kinda sucks that I'll be spending most of the month on other things and just getting up to speed with the new project, but I might try and get a trailer or demo ready for what I'm working on by the close of the game jam. Not any kind of submission just a nice way to throw my hat in with the creators.

Motothu

Novice
Heya, is one allowed to lead one project and help another one out?

D

Deleted member 561

Dude that looks amazing! I want to work on a project like that sometime! Great work! Can't wait to play it after the jam is done.

Brom

Crobat Appreciator
Are we allowed to use public assets as long as we provide credits, or do we have to make every tile from scratch?

Jephed

Trainer
Are we allowed to use public assets as long as we provide credits, or do we have to make every tile from scratch?
You are allowed to use public resources as long as credit is provided. Probably every contestant uses at least one of the already existing resources. ;)

manta

★★★★★
nVhHyIB.png

Here's another sneak peek at the Game Jam project.

Jephed

Trainer
Hi everybody!

Unfortunately I'm withdrawing my entry for the Game Jam. I won't be able to finish it before the end date, and I'd rather release a game that I deem ready to be played, than submitting an unfinished mess.
I will try to release this game in a later date though.

Thanks for the awesome event! I'm curious to see the other entries! Good luck to the rest of the contestants! :)

2ic5fg9.png

517jmx.png

34nfsdu.png

9a1qb9.png

2z6hv20.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back