• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Game Jam Game Jam #3: Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silph Co. was just the beginning...
Pokémon: Attack On The Space Station
Intro.gif
Gosh, that background already looks fantastic, and a whole game revolving around space is going to be amazing! I can't wait!

Fontbane

Not a Russian Troll
Totodile meta? Does that mean it gets Liquidation and Stealth Rocks?

Munching Blue

Just a new boy in school
Sorry to say but I am new over to relic castle can any one make me understand what are game jams and where will I submit my game if I participate in this game jam. When us the next game jam???

Sparta

banished doof
Sorry to say but I am new over to relic castle can any one make me understand what are game jams and where will I submit my game if I participate in this game jam. When us the next game jam???

The Game Jam is an event held every summer where people make short games. You typically have a month (June 30th - August 10th, in this case) to make a game to submit. The details should be on the first post of this thread.

Munching Blue

Just a new boy in school
The Game Jam is an event held every summer where people make short games. You typically have a month (June 30th - August 10th, in this case) to make a game to submit. The details should be on the first post of this thread.
Do we get any kind of badges for that or anything else.???

Blue

Novice
Wish I had gotten into the scene a few weeks earlier- maybe a month. I'm still trying to get my assets together I'd never have time to hit the game jam! Oh well always next year.

TANGOCOYO

coyote tango
Wish I had gotten into the scene a few weeks earlier- maybe a month. I'm still trying to get my assets together I'd never have time to hit the game jam! Oh well always next year.

well all of your actual creation for the projects shouldn't have started until the jam was actually revealed

Blue

Novice
well all of your actual creation for the projects shouldn't have started until the jam was actually revealed
I mean so I could catch up with using the Essentials and getting back in touch with scripting. Most of this month will be me re-learning the tricks and collecting assets.

Dr. Pikachu PhD

Trust me, I'm a doctor. Technically.
I mean so I could catch up with using the Essentials and getting back in touch with scripting. Most of this month will be me re-learning the tricks and collecting assets.
Not a bad way to spend a month, in my humble opinion. :D

Dragonite

Have they found the One Piece yet?
Was debating whether I want in or not, and was finally harassed into persuaded to do so. This ought to be fun.

Taq

Sandwich Master
I am actually planning something but I wanted to ask...

Are board game fangames allowed for the Jam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back