• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon Control and Freedom Small Bugfix Update

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Released
Project Version
ETA Next Version
Feb 1, 2023
splash.png

• Story

Summary
    This story is basically a normal Pokemon game which changes depending if you choose Pokemon Control or Freedom (Some changes aren't made yet and need to be done yet). In the story you have to stop team blood with their plans and catch hundreds of completely new and regional Pokemon, defeat the Pokemon league (it only goes now to the 6th gym) and catch the legendarys in the end.
Pokemon Control and Freedom 11_1_2021 8_05_06 PM.png

Pokemon Control and Freedom 11_1_2021 11_08_19 AM.png

• Gyms depending if you have chosen Pokemon Control or Freedom
  • Overworld encounters and Version exclusive encounters
  • Day night events, New Fakemon, new region and much more...
Pokemon Control and Freedom 11_1_2021 11_10_23 AM.png

Pokemon Control and Freedom 11_1_2021 11_07_28 AM.png

Pokemon Control and Freedom 11_1_2021 8_06_05 PM.png

This is for real this time the last update before the biggest update which will come next year. The update includes:
  • Added new Pokemon, Moves, Abilities
  • Added overworld encounters and the wild encounter method Pkmn Control
  • Starting Screen has changed
  • Some icons have been changed
  • The signature moves of Hedgehorn and Golord has changed
  • The signature moves and Hot Combat have received animations
  • Stat changes and overall balancing to some Pokemon
  • The secret starter has now the Hidden Ability Heroic Heart and it`s mega has now Unseen Fist
  • Ninsquirrls moveset has changed a bit
  • Mega Golords Ability has changed to Serene Grace
  • Mega Hedgehorns ability has been buffed
  • All gyms have now a version exclusive that being now Dragon/Fairy Electric/Sound Ghost/Dark Fire/Grass Water/Flying and Rock/Ground
  • The Dragon gym has been completly changed
  • Added new codes
  • The game has been completly updated to Pokemon essentials V.18
  • Added the speedup option
  • Some new areas have been added or easier unlocked
  • Made the game easier to understand where to go next
  • Improved to story a bit
  • Completly removed the switching after beating a Pokemon
  • Removed the exp Share
  • Traded Pokemon receive now LESS exp
  • Gym battles are now slightly more difficult except the First gyms due the fact that they already hard enough for this early in the game
  • There are currently over 520 catchable fakemon!
  • Already 297 Abilities in total! With a LOT of new ones!
  • Also already 1001 Moves are in the game!

• Some Bugfixes that caused the Helloween event or other codes to not work properly. Fixed moves like Howl that normally work on your side.

For any Questions, bugs, Alphatester requests, etc. please join our Discord server and send me a message there please.

• Credits:
  • Pokemon Control and Freedom

• A Project by Shadowphil

• Title Screen by Shadowphil

Events By
Shadowphil

Randomizer script By
Umbreon

Dialog By
Shadowphil

Beta/Alpha Testers
JJA
pizzatacoburger123

Map Work By
Shadowphil

Beta Tests By
Shadowphil
JJA

Attachments

• Pokemon Control and Freedom 11_1_2021 11_07_28 AM.png
    Pokemon Control and Freedom 11_1_2021 11_07_28 AM.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

Shadowphil

Novice
I added more information. The trailer/Video is now also finally done. Thanks for informing me :D
Hi, would you mind adding some more information about your game and include some screenshots and/or videos?

Last edited:

pizzataco890

Trainer
your game is cool and has epic pokemon i like it a lot, but the discord link you posted expired.

Shadowphil

Novice
HOW MANY GYMS ARE HERE NOW?
7 Gyms are so far in this game after the bug fix update. Normally this update should´ve been the final one but I had a Burnout for several weeks and as a one man team, it´s kind of difficult to make progress like that. I´m sorry.
But at least I was able to add all the new moves of gen 9 by myself during this time with a few nerfs of course.
If you have any questions or found bugs please tell me 🙏

safr

Elite Trainer
Happy new year, thank you for keep workings in this game don't forget to stay healthy 👍☺️

Maxbup

Novice
hello I can't do the last dance step in the 2nd sound type arena, is this possible with a computer, I don't understand what to do

Maxbup

Novice
the move to make is impossible to reproduce I've been there since yesterday I don't understand

Shadowphil

Novice
the move to make is impossible to reproduce I've been there since yesterday I don't understand
Thank you so much for telling me! I'll look at it after my work today. Is it the sound or Electric type gym? Both of them is the second gym but the "puzzle" is vastly different

Maxbup

Novice
Thank you so much for telling me! I'll look at it after my work today. Is it the sound or Electric type gym? Both of them is the second gym but the "puzzle" is vastly different
thank you, I managed for the gym only now has a power plant this pnj is blocking my exit to the elevator after a fight and I had saved in the meantime, I can't do anything anymore?

katrina48

Novice
i just got the fishing rod and trying to use the registring key for rod crash the game thanks

Back