• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon This Gym of Mine

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Work in Progress
Project Version
NOTICE:
I am aware of a ROM hack version of this game is circulating around. This is NOT that. This version requires no emulator to play and is exclusively for PC. To play, just download the ZIP file from one of the links below. Extract the file and run the game file. I have no affiliation with any of the ROM hack versions of this game.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you all for your patience! Allow me to welcome you to the demo for Pokemon This Gym of Mine: Rank Up Edition!
title.png

Take on the role of the Gym Leader of Umbal City, with a brand new coat of paint and far more to discover!

Don't believe me?
A UI ripped straight from Pokemon Black and White! Also reveals your Pokemon's EVs and IVs!
Screenshot 2023-10-26 181938.png

New Feature in battles: Atmosphere!
Screenshot 2023-10-26 184324.png

Screenshot 2023-10-29 162307.png

Atmosphere greatly assists Pokemon of certain types! Plenty of new Abilities and Moves have been added to take advantage of them!
Feel free to explore and experiment with this new field effect!

Screenshot 2023-12-12 160729.png

New and improved Gym and Building systems to further polish and refine the game!
Introducing Notoriety! As your win streak grows, stronger Trainers will appear and more rewards come your way!

Screenshot 2023-12-12 161105.png

Screenshot 2023-12-12 161138.png

Alter your Gym Puzzle to control the flow of Trainers into your Gym!

Screenshot 2023-12-12 163011.png

Chat with your Gym Trainers and learn more about them!

And much, much, MUCH more! Even more than what I could fit into this demo! I hope you all enjoy it and I hope to have more very soon!

Screenshot 2023-12-12 161820.png

Screenshot 2023-12-12 161929.png

Any plugins or premade sprites have been instrumental to this game's development.
Please make me immediately aware of any issues involving missing or omitted credits.

Pokemon Essentials v20.1:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno
Roza
Based on MKXP by Ancurio et al.
With contributions from:
AvatarMonkeyKirby, Marin, Boushy
MiDas Mike, Brother1440, FL.
PinkMan, Genzai Kawakami, Popper, help-14
Rataime, IceGod64, Savordez, SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock, the__end, KitsuneKouta
Wachunga, Lisa Anthony, Venom12, Near Fantastica, Luka S.J.

v20.1 Hotfix:
Maruno

Smogon XY/SM/SS Sprite Project
Project: Generation 6
Pokemon Essentials 18.1
Jumping Gen 6 Pokemon Icons
ShinxHero's Pokemon XYORAS Cries

Battler Sprites:
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Sprites - veekun
Gen 6 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon X/Y Sprite Project
Gen 7 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sun/Moon Sprite Project
Gen 8 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sword/Shield Sprite Project
Overworld Sprites
Gen 6+ Berry Tree Overworlds - Anarlaurendil
Gen 6 Pokemon Overworlds - princess-pheonix, LunarDusk, Wolfang62, TintjeMadelintje101, piphybuilder88
Gen 7 Pokemon Overworlds - Larry Turbo, princess-pheonix
Gen 8 Pokemon Overworlds - SageDeoxys, Wolfang62, LarryTurbo, tammyclaydon
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Overworlds - MissingLukey, help-14, Kymoyonian, cSc-A7X, 2and2makes5, Pokegirl4ever, Fernandojl, Silver-Skies, TyranitarDark, Getsuei-H, Kid1513, Milomilotic11, Kyt666, kdiamo11, Chocosrawlooid, Syledude, Gallanty, Gizamimi-Pichu, 2and2makes5, Zyon17,LarryTurbo, spritesstealer, LarryTurbo
Icon Sprites
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Alaguesia
Gen 7 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Marin, MapleBranchWing, Contributors to the DS Styled Gen 7+ Repository
Gen 8 Icon Sprites - Larry Turbo, Leparagon
Cry Credits:
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Cries - Rhyden
Gen 7 Pokemon Cries - Marin, Rhyden
Gen 8 Pokemon Cries - Zeak6464
Script Credits:
Golisopod User, Luka S.J.
Compilation of Resources:
Golisopod User, UberDunsparce

Credits:
#==============================================================================#
# #
# Gen 4 OW Collection #
# #
# Compiled & Created by Vanilla Sunshine #
# With help from Neo-Spriteman, #
# Purple Zaffre, Maicerochico, and Atomic Reactor #
# #
# Intended for use with Mr. Gela's Trainer Sprites and PBS. #
# https://eeveeexpo.com/resources/391 #
# #
#==============================================================================#

** Credits **
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neo-Spriteman - Originally formatting most HGSS OWs for RMXP

Vanilla Sunshine - Formatting the OWs missing from Neo's resource for RMXP
Formatting most DPPt OWs for RMXP
Animating the Object boulder file
Creating the following Custom OWs:
trchar017 - Bug Catcher (HGSS)
trchar020 - Ninja Boy
trchar049 - Scientist
trchar067 - Teacher
trchar083 - Skier
trchar116 - Poke Maniac
trchar128 - Aroma Lady
trchar130 - Bird Keeper M
trchar131 - Bird Keeper F
trchar134 - Poke Fan M
trchar136 - Poke Fan F
trchar142 - Gentleman
trchar157 - Rocket Grunt M
trchar158 - Rocket Grunt F
trchar177 - Young Couple (DPPt)
trchar178 - Young Couple (HGSS)

PurpleZaffre - Ripping & Formatting the following OWs:
NPC 83 - Looker
NPC 84 - Charon
NPC 85 - Chubby Man (Beta/Unreleased)
NPC 86 - Spikey Hair (Beta/Unreleased)
NPC 87 - Blushy Girl (Beta/Unreleased)
NPC 88 - Director (Beta/Unreleased)
Creating the following Custom OWs: (Commissioned by Maicerochico)
trchar107 - Gambler
trchar117 - Dragon Tamer
trchar118 - Breeder M
trchar120 - Breeder F
trchar146 - Veteran

AtomicReactor - Creating the following Custom OWs:
trchar124 - Ranger M
trchar126 - Ranger F

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outdoor Tilesets:

Magiscarf
SailorVicious (Formerly known as Heavy-Metal-Lover)
Kyle-Dove
Gen 4 Trainer Sprites:

Mr. Gela/theo#7722
Gen 4 Indoor Tileset:

Akizakura16 (Aki)

Gen 1-5 Pokemon Sprites - veekun
Gen 6 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon X/Y Sprite Project
Gen 7 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sun/Moon Sprite Project
Gen 8 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sword/Shield Sprite Project

Overworld Sprites

Gen 6+ Berry Tree Overworlds - Anarlaurendil
Gen 6 Pokemon Overworlds - princess-pheonix, LunarDusk, Wolfang62, TintjeMadelintje101, piphybuilder88
Gen 7 Pokemon Overworlds - Larry Turbo, princess-pheonix
Gen 8 Pokemon Overworlds - SageDeoxys, Wolfang62, LarryTurbo, tammyclaydon
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Overworlds - MissingLukey, help-14, Kymoyonian, cSc-A7X, 2and2makes5, Pokegirl4ever, Fernandojl, Silver-Skies, TyranitarDark, Getsuei-H, Kid1513, Milomilotic11, Kyt666, kdiamo11, Chocosrawlooid, Syledude, Gallanty, Gizamimi-Pichu, 2and2makes5, Zyon17,LarryTurbo, spritesstealer, LarryTurbo

Icon Sprites

Gen 1-6 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Alaguesia
Gen 7 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Marin, MapleBranchWing, Contributors to the DS Styled Gen 7+ Repository
Gen 8 Icon Sprites - Larry Turbo, Leparagon

Cry Credits:

Gen 1-6 Pokemon Cries - Rhyden
Gen 7 Pokemon Cries - Marin, Rhyden
Gen 8 Pokemon Cries - Zeak6464

Script Credits:

Golisopod User, Luka S.J.

Compilation of Resources:

Golisopod User, UberDunsparce

Essentials Deluxe:
Lucidious89

BW Party Screen:
DeepBlue PacificWaves,Shashu-Greninja, Golisopod User

BW Summary Screen:
DeepBlue PacificWaves, Tommaniacal, Lucidious89, Weibrot, Kobi2604, Dirkriptide, Ploaj, Mr. Gela, Shashu-Greninja, Golisopod User

Auto Multi Save:
http404error

Trainer Sprites:
Mr. Gela/theo#7722

Overworld Sprites:
Vanilla Sunshine, Neo-Spriteman, Purple Zaffre, Maicerochico, and Atomic Reactor

Improved AI Plugin:
KRLW890

Triple Triad Booster Packs:
FL

Script Gen 9 and Adapting PLA for v20:
-Caruban

PBS for Gen 9:
-Caruban
-PorousMist (Updated the abilities, items, and moves description)
-DJChaos (TM Items)

Pokemon Gen 9 Battler Sprites:
The-King-Of-Roads-X, Mak, leParagon, Caruban, Azria, Mashirosakura, Katten, jinxed

Battler Sprites QC:
leParagon

Pokemon Gen 9 icons:
ezerart

Pokemon Gen 9 Followers:
Azria, DarkusShadow

Pokemon Gen 9 Cries:
Edited from Lightblade Absol Gen 9 Cries compilation video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV6k3G62oT0

Gen 9 item icons:
-lichenprincess (Tera Orb, Bamboos, Tera Shards, Mirror Herb, Loaded Dice, Leader Crest, and Kubfu Scrolls, Booster Energy, Gimmighoul coin, TM Material, Kofu's Wallet)
-Caruban (Punching Glove, Auspicious Armor, Malicious Armor, Ability Shield, Clear Amulet, Covert Cloak, Scarlet&Violet Book)

Original Pokémon: Legends Arceus Expansion Script :
-StCooler (Original script for Gen 8 Project in v18 and Status sprites)
-PorousMist and curryofthepast (Adapting the script for v19.1 use)

PLA item icons :
-AztecCroc, 3DJackArt, Caruban, lichenprincess

Pokemon cries ripped:
-Morningdew

Pokeballs battle animation and summary icon:
-Caruban
-WolfPP (Beast ball battle animation)

PLA Pokémon icons:
-LuigiTKO

Follower
-Boonzeet
-DarkusShadow
-princess-phoenix
-Ezeart
-Wolfang62

PLA Sprites from Smogon Gen8 Sprite Project :
(https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/smogon-sprite-project.3647722/)
-Blaquaza, KingOfThe-X-Roads, KattenK, Travis, G.E.Z., SpheX, Hematite

Gen 4 Style Version
Gen 9 sprites:
KingOfThe-X-Roads, Mak, Red7246, Vent, Caruban, leParagon, Sopita_Yorita, Z-nogyroP,
Alxndre~◇, Mashirosakura, NanaelJustice, KRLW890

PLA sprites:
Travis, KingOfThe-X-Roads, Blaquaza, leParagon, Red7246, G.E.Z., Katten, Vent, Cesare_CBass, AlexandreV2.0, PKMNTrainerRick., CarmaNeko, JWNutz, Erkey830

Gen 9 Icons:
Vent, Katten, leParagon, Cesare_CBass

PLA Icons:
LuigiTKO, Pikafan2000, Cesare_CBass, Vent, Cesare_Cbass, MultiDiegoDani, leParagon, JWNutz
and thanks for
Pokémon Icons Act 2.9 - Teracristalizando
(https://whackahack.com/foro/threads/pokemon-icons-act-2-9-teracristalizando-07-08-2022.63896/)

Full Sprites Credit List:

View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T-KC-4XDOeFKq0Z6tfN6Sz4JIlpaK7B8A0lbmBg9fNY/edit?usp=sharing

Music (from khinsider):
Playing with Psychos - Live a Live
Jubilife City - Pokemon DPP
Battle! Wild Pokemon - Pokemon DPP
Wild Pokemon Defeated! - Pokemon DPP
Battle! Trainer - Pokemon BW
Victory Against Trainer! - Pokemon BW
Battle! Gym Leader - Pokemon BW
Victory Against Gym Leader! - Pokemon BW
Battle! (Gym Leader) - Pokemon XY
Victory! (Gym Leader) - Pokemon XY
Beach Volleyball Massacre - Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass
Game Corner - Pokemon DPP
Temporal Spire - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers
Battle - Spore Creatures DS
Proving Grounds - Spore Creatures DS
Baysee - Spore Creatures DS
Light Side - Spore Hero Arena

Zophar's Domain:
Desperate Fight - Breath of Fire 2
I'll Do It - Breath of Fire 2

Assistance from:
NotFaizen - Electro Blade/Opulite Gallade Abilities

Special thanks to:
Welshy76
kantobelv
bobalink
TheTealEmerald
itsmeofcours
ABCNossehc
FeralPango
KassMeOutside
overevaluated
Dragon_Slobber
Lukas Alexander
SinistarBeware
Shecrio
3rik1994
Sirst
norelation
SlayerBRK
dndtherapist
bradbingham
Giokaiser
Toohsaka
Swordsy10
Raiden8492
OpenBracket
MinnieGG
Gametheus

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pokemon
This Gym of Mine

mbM7yzy.png

You are the newest Gym Leader for Umbal City! Battle Trainers that challenge you,
spruce up the city, and help out the citizens!
How you do it is all up to you!

Screenshots:
pRrSnvx.png

xO4XGlu.png

TlZRq6A.png

RFXvpC4.png

r7Wdjzj.png
lO3Nisz.png
Downloads:
Additional Links:
Reddit
Discord
If you are having trouble with the Discord link, the invite link can be found at the game's wiki:
Wiki
Made Using:
Pokemon Essentials 18.1
Team:
Omegas
Notes:
It's random chance that goes into deciding who you face at the Gym. I've done everything I could think of to keep it interesting and avoid repetition, but it may happen once in a while, especially early on. Also, some early-game Trainers get stronger if you leave them be. You can only fight each Trainer once, so make it count!
Finally, there is no barrier between areas. You can access areas containing Pokemon five times your strength straight out the gate!
Have fun you guys!

Credits:
Pokemon Essentials 18.1 - Maruno, Poccil, and Flameguru
Smogon XY/SM/SS Sprite Projects
Project: Generation 6

Jumping Gen 6 Pokemon Icons - Pikachumazzinga
ShinxHero's Pokemon XYORAS Cries
Generation 8 Project for Essentials

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-26 184336.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-26 184336.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 2,074
  • Screenshot 2023-12-12 161820.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-12 161820.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 2,019
Last edited:

itsmeofcours

Novice

Omegas

Trainer
Hello, everyone! I swear, I look away from this forum for one second and the number of posts double! I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a bit daunting, but I'm glad so many of you are enjoying your time with the game and are excited for the next update! It makes this all worthwhile.

I don't have anything new at the moment, just a quick little status update. I'm going to be taking a small hiatus for a bit. Nothing major, I just need a bit of time to focus on college, work, and other life stuff. I'll still be peeking around the forum from time to time, so if there are any issues or bugs, please, by all means, post it to the forums or DM me. I won't respond right away, but I will do what I can to remedy the issue.

Also, I'd like to say that a number of Trainers have overcome the secret boss! Despite this, there is still plenty of room at the top, but the seats are filling up fast! If you wish to see what I have in store for the victors, test your might against this powerful foe! As for the Trainers who have beaten the secret boss, remember that this is a secret between us 😉 ...

When I return, I hope to be back with an update. Whether it is the major update or another bug fix will depend, but either way I hope to have more in store fo you all! In the meantime, I'll answer some questions I've seen around the forum...

How do you evolve misdreavous? I need that fire typing on it for the fire gym.
The one found in Breezee evolves upon learning the move Hex. It should learn it at level 23, so you might need to go to the move relearner for it.

I was just wondering how do I evolve trade evolutions like Haunter to Gengar? Loving the game so far.
Trade evolutions evolve via happiness in this game. Haunter evolves with high happiness at night, specifically.

Hello! I checked the pokemon encounters list and noticed that Noibat isn't listed anywhere, but the first poster in this thread said he found one in the wild. Where can I find a Noibat? Thanks!
That was back when the starter Pokemon could be found in the wild. They have since been swapped out for other Pokemon to keep them from feeling less special than other starters, and so that the only Gym Type that can get a full team of base 600 Pokemon is the Dragon gym.

I am experiencing an issue. I went on vacation to Opulance City and when I went back to my hometown I triggered the event with the Gym "yo champ in the making" guy and lost a fight, and the game teleported me back to the Opulance city Pokemon center and I am now stuck. If my team dies I go back to the center in the Opulance, and I do not have fly unlocked to get back home. Going to the inn and sleeping also does nothing.

Im also stuck in a town rn
LMK if you figure out a solution!
Seems the game fails to reset your PokeCenter location to your house. I'll take care of this glitch in a future update along with many other bugs. My apologies for this.

There also seems to be an issue with the Gym determining if your team is legal or not, I will try to deal with that, as well.

Other than that, thank you all, once again, for playing my game! I hope you all will continue to enjoy it and the updates to come! I hope you all have a nice day, and I will see you all later!

papa dazzle

Rookie
how does evolution via trading work? is there a set level or do i just use an item on them? like seadra, do i just use the dragon scale? tx

itsmeofcours

Novice
how does evolution via trading work? is there a set level or do i just use an item on them? like seadra, do i just use the dragon scale? tx
I think you just hold and level (maybe you have to hit a certain level first) and that should work

DylanCorona

Rookie
Is there away to play this on a phone or chormebook? My laptop is broken and I really want to play this. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Ploxxon

Rookie
Using Tyrogue as starter... used Fake Out on a caterpie (male, Lv. 8) and it didnt flinch..... got no other data, sorry........

EDIT: nevermind... nothing flinches from fake out on my Tyrogue.....

PrivateSparky

Rookie
Been playing this for about 2 days. And gotta say, it's a blast. I do like the new custom mons. Curious about signature moves though. I'm currently playing a Steel type leader and the signature move is Flash Cannon. I saw on a Youtube Playthrough that Bug gets X-Scissor. Does anyone happen to know all the signature moves? I saw there is a list for the starters and wonder if anyone can include the list of signature moves. Many thanks in advance. Would probably influence my decision on what to pick for a second playthrough in the future.

Last edited:

FeralPango

Rookie
Hey so found what I assume is a glitch. I went to start my vacation before I went to fight the leader of the Rough Riders, but realized I couldn't go to town hall and had to fight their leader first. Well I now defeated the leader of them and gained Gym Rank 4 but got teleported to my room and now if I try to leave it says I should go to sleep but if I try to sleep it says I should head to town hall. I'm not sure if I just need to reset or what now.

PARCB

Novice
May I propose enhance the game via using Pokémon Reborn as a structural scripting and animation base?
This is an awesome work and the greatest idea ever made only via Pokémon Essentials, but there is a lot to overcome...
I have played only a bit yet as a Steel leader... and i am wondering:
  • Can you train your gym trainers by battling them?
  • Can you "edit" the gym? (Only aesthetics, not actually playable as the leader chamber is obvious it should remain intact in order to the correct behaviour of the game)

HeroFox12

Rookie
So, I've been playing the Fairy Gym, but while grinding I've come across wild Gyarados with Ice Fang which, according to the game, is super effective against Ralts. I also can't encounter Munna so I've resorted to just catching a duplicate pokemon.

Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Paradisin

Rookie
Nono, in the main menu before you hit "Continue" after loading the save, you should see an option if you scroll down that says "Mystery Gift". Select that and let it work. If it gives you an error message, please screenshot it here to make it easier for the creator to pinpoint where the issue is. If it doesn't crash and you get the gift, please tell me what it is ^-^
Hi! I'm also getting this error, attaching the popup here:
---------------------------
Pokemon This Gym of Mine
[Pokémon Essentials version 18.1.dev]

Exception: Hangup

Message: The script is taking too long. The game will restart.

Backtrace:

Sockets:382:in `select'

Sockets:638:in `pbHttpRequest'

Sockets:584:in `pbDownloadData'

Sockets:668:in `pbDownloadToString'

PScreen_MysteryGift:262:in `pbDownloadMysteryGift'

PScreen_Load:443:in `pbStartLoadScreen'

PScreen_Load:442:in `pbFadeOutIn'

PScreen_Load:444:in `pbStartLoadScreen'

PScreen_Load:331:in `loop'

PScreen_Load:481:in `pbStartLoadScreen'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\Pokemon This Gym of Mine\errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK
---------------------------[/ISPOILER]

@Omegas flagging here for you! Idk if this mystery gift was removed or just currently non-functional

Is there a way to get a Togepi if you didnt choose it as the Fairy Starter? I just checked the Pokemon Location Lists and Togepi is nowhere to be found :(

Also, how do you evolve Eevee into Sylveon and Feebas into Milotic?
Assuming it's using the normal level up method, Eevee should evolve into Sylveon when it has high friendship + knows a fairy type move

Last edited:

enzo912

Rookie
Hey! I encountered a soft lock bug where if the last pokemon center u visited was in a vacation city, and you blackout, u are stuck in the vacation city. Any chance this can be fixed? I cant progress and my last save is 1-2 hours back

ShawnFroste09

Rookie
I started plating the game today. Got my Bagon, defeated the Biker in front of Town Hall, had a word with Mayor who asked me to check out my mail for Gym guide. I visited my home and checked my mailbox but its empty. Can't enter my gym coz it says I need to meet mayor. Went back to mayor but he just greets and says nothing of value. So yeah stuck on that empty mailbox without the gym guide. Any idea how to proceed?

Edit : My dumbass heard of mailbox and straight away went off to PC to check email instead of checking the mailbox outside the house

Last edited:

foundmymarbles

Rookie
AFEA56AE-A4B3-4528-BBE8-7AE7CEF09F37.jpeg
Cherubi can’t…learn dazzling gleam? Despite it being able to. (fairy type gym)
Also, any tips on getting fairy types?? I’m having quite a bit of trouble finding anything I can use other than my Ralts.

FeralPango

Rookie
View attachment 12454Cherubi can’t…learn dazzling gleam? Despite it being able to. (fairy type gym)
Also, any tips on getting fairy types?? I’m having quite a bit of trouble finding anything I can use other than my Ralts.
If you go east of town you'll find a cave called "Dragon's Den" well if you go through the cave you'll eventually find an exit and you'll go to a little grass field called like "Mythical Meadow" or something like that. I believe every pokemon in that little field either is a fairy type or has the potential to become one.

foundmymarbles

Rookie
thank you so much :)

what i really like is the range of levels when fighting trainers at your gym, really feels like you’re a part of someone else’s life

Paradisin

Rookie
View attachment 12454Cherubi can’t…learn dazzling gleam? Despite it being able to. (fairy type gym)
I went with Cleffa and some early options pre-mythical field that I've been using are: Flabebe from the new day plain, Staryu from Miser Marsh (as an exception, it can learn dazzling gleam and with its speed a beast), + Mawile from Cold Steel (honestly can sweep a whole gym day solo). Gastly, Sableye and Happiny from NDP, Drowzee and Munna from Winding Woods, and Frillish from Miser Marsh can also learn our TM as our two exceptions. Also if you haven't yet, be sure to grab the Popplio from Lillith's house after the cavern of knowledge (save before talking to her so you don't accidentally grab the wrong starter!)

Pipis

Rookie
Help how does one evolve the munchlax variant (or is there any way to get extra friendship points that doesn't involve leveling up)
also can said munchlax evo learn earthquake? (i know regular snorlax can but i don't know about this one)

Back