• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon Fission and Fusion Versions

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
T8OIWxQ.png

Follow me on Twitter, Reddit, Amino, Discord, and DeviantArt!

BETA RELEASE 1.2

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jkqksy4rxzh9uuc/Pokemon_Fission_Fusion_Beta_1.2.rar/file

Beta 1.2 Changelog:
General:

[x] Running sprites on the player charachter have been made. New Bug Catcher sprites!
[x] New custom tracks!
[x] Virtually every piece of custom music has been retouched
[x] You'll find new TMs scattered about Westorn...
[x] Wild Encounter levels pre-Olympian City have been rebalanced
[x] Funeral service in Fortuna City's Underground
[x] Gen 5 ui sounds, evolution theme, victory theme and capture jingles

Debugging:

[x] Zillions of map errors and typos have been fixed
[x] Removed Acid Rain because it caused some funky glitches
[x] The ability Battery somehow crashed the game; it has been hotfixed.
[x] Easy Mode radiation bug fixed.
[x] Maia's gym is fixed and operational...
[x] Deleted unused maps, including all default Pokemon Essentials maps, and Default essentials music and tilesets
[x] Deleted pre-installed minigames
[x] Removed Marin's OW Shadow scripts
[x] Butterfree and Metapod's cries have been fixed.

Mapping:

[x] Corrected the few, remaining maps and NPC sprites still in gen 3 style
[x] The Olympian Forest is now accessible with a custom tileset!
[x] Tireo has a new gym!
[x] Trainers have been added to Routes 5 and 6.
[x] New, custom dead tree sprites!

Planned Changes for Future Releases:
[x] Return of full-color Pokemon sprites
[x] Correcting fakemon weights/heights, ev yields, and pokedex descriptions.
[x] New Pokedex UI
[x] Bag Icons for the starters
[x] Fixing character name imput ui
[x] New inbattle and overworld trainer sprites
[x] Three more towns, 4 routes
[x] Eerie impluse error

Patch #2:
Interior maps, Riverside City, and Route 1 were shifted right a few tiles. Meadow Town was shifted up 6. Please be sure to stand in a clear spot before installing, otherwise you could get permanently stuck!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q54qmmrs1bkhirt/Patch.rar/file

Ever imagined the *Fallout* series crossed with the *Pokemon* series? Look no further! Pokemon Fission/Fusion (PFF) versions are here! PFF is set in the post apocalyptic region of Westorn two hundred years into the future! The world is under the threat of old threats reemerging while you try to work to make the overworld habitable again!

Westorn is based on the American state of Washington. The other "Washington" (Fallout reference ;) )

dcxiyew-9427b0db-38a9-4f59-8d95-b03cb593902e.png

New Type and Ice Type Defensive Buff

Ever since these disasters, strange new irradiated pokemon never seen before emerged all over Westorn. Even old pokemon set Geiger counters off! having them being retyped into something completely new! Old moves like Explosion, Smokescreen, and Self-Destruct also set off nearby Geiger counters, which means they too are now Radioactive type!

Westorn is a cold region and therefor ice type have been blessed to receive new resistances due to living in such a favorable environment.

Updated Type Chat:

f2f597c82029ce31c6b6950bc79083fd21d2384dr1-2048-940v2_hq.jpg

NEW BEGINNINGS?

Basically to begin with you are a newbie trainer who just doesn't fit in with the run of the mill aspirational child. S/he always recieved bad grades for her creative thinking and thus had to spent a few extra years in trainer school. S/he certainly doesn't take answers and rules blindly and certainly when it comes to Pokemon. Rejecting the standard Bidoof that the Pokemon League hands out to trainers deemed "average" or "below average," a mysterious man named Tireo visiting Meadow Town gives him/her one of three starters for "advanced" trainers and tells him/her about something sinister happening within the Pokemon League....

Features

• A pokedex of 406 pokemon (~250 capturable pokemon in Beta 1.0, ~150 in Beta 0.1)
  • 10,000 collectible variants of each shiny pokemon, collectively making over 4 million sprites
  • 32 pokemon that are mega-compatible, including new, mega eeveelutions.
  • approximately 100 fakemon, including a new eeveelution, Fermeon
  • A new Rotom Form who is part-Radioactive
  • A new type, the Radioactive type, click here for the updated type chart. Ice type receives several defensive boosts as well.
  • Radiation Sickness status condition
  • Adjustments to standard pokemon detailed here.
  • A new region to explore
  • 8 Underground Bosses to defeat including the Westorn Council (Elite 4), and its champion, Oppenheimer
  • Brand-new abilities, and moves

Changelog To Existing Pokemon as of version Beta 1.0. Beta 0.1 will be different.:
Type, Ability, BST, and Move Changes

• 219.png
    Magcargo's BST was increased by 100pts, and receives a new trapping ability aimed at killing radioactive types! Still trashed by Ground and Water types, however! The new ability is called Porous Rock.
  • 500.png
    503.png
    467.png
    466.png
    Emboar, Samurott, Magmortar, and Electivire have their base speeds upped by 20 points each
  • 206.png
    Added about 50 BST to Dunsparce's normal stats, gave it Dragon Dance, Outrage, and Draco Meteor as level 1 moves, only accessible via Move Relearner
  • 500.png
    Added Gluttony and Simple and removed Blaze to Emboar's default abilities; Reckless remains as HA
  • 503.png
    Added Sniper and Defiant and removed Torrent to Samurott's default abilities; Shell Armor remains as HA
  • 497.png
    Added Shed Skin and Competitive and removed Overgrow to Serperior's abilities; Contrary remains as HA
  • 119.png
    Seaking is now Part Poison type
  • 548.png
    549.png
    Liligant and Petilil are now part Fairy type, have moves like Draining Kiss, Dazzling Gleam, and has 10 points added to its base Def and Sp. Def
  • 769.png
    770.png
    Sandygast and Palossand now have an other possible ability: Drain Boost, and hidden Sand Veil, they also have a new BP 75, Radioactive type Signature move called Poisonous Drain. It will restore the user 1/2 hp of damage dealt.
  • 248-mega.png
    Mega Tyranitar now receives Sand Rush
  • 614.png
    Beartic has about 50 BST added to its stats and still has the Slush Rush ability
  • 109.png
    Koffing is now (PSN/Radio)
  • 110.png
    Weezing is now (PSN/Radio)
  • 467.png
    Magmortar is now (Fire/Radio)
  • 324.png
    Torkoal is now (Fire/Radio)
  • 466.png
    Electivire is now (Electr/Radio)
  • 769.png
    Sandygast is now (Radio/Ground)
  • 770.png
    Palossand is now (Radio/Ground)
  • 101.png
    Electrode is now (Electr/Radio)
  • 100.png
    Voltorb is now (Electr/Radio)
  • 474.png
    Porygon Z is now (Normal/Radio)
  • 524.png
    Roggenrola is now (Rock/Radio)
  • 525.png
    Boldore is now (Rock/Radio)
  • 526.png
    Gigalith is now (Rock/Radio)
  • 134.png
    Vaporeon has Drizzle as a possible ability, scrapping Hydration
  • 471.png
    Glaceon has Snow Warning as a possible ability
  • 470.png
    Leafeon has Drought as a possible ability, scrapping Leaf Guard
  • 133.png
    Eevee receives Growth exclusively via move re-learner
  • 136.png
    Flareon Receives Agility via move re-learner
  • 135.png
    Jolteon now recieves Zap Cannon and Heat Wave via move re-learner
  • 471.png
    Glaceon receives Freeze-Dry via move relearner, Flash Cannon by TM
  • 470.png
    628.png
    701.png
    681.png
    398.png
    Leafeon, Braviary, Hawlucha, Aegislash and Staraptor all receive a new move called Gliding Strike. It acts like Sacred Sword. Is Flying type with 90 base power.
  • 470.png
    Leafeon will also receive a new, exclusive move called Sunburnt Blade
    Grass type

90 BP 100 Acc 10-16 PP Physical

Effect: User takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage caused. If Harsh Sunlight is in effect, the move becomes Fire type.
  • 196.png
    Espeon now receives Power Gem and Nasty Plot Via Move re-learner
  • 359.png
    359-mega.png
    Absol and its mega recieve a 10 BST increase in both def and sp.def.

Updated Evolution Methods

• 126.png
    Magmar-> Magmortar: is now using a magmarizer
  • 125.png
    Electabuzz -> Electivire: is now using an electrizer
  • 133.png
    Eevee -> Sylveon: is now via Pixie Stone
  • 737.png
    Charjabug -> Vikavolt: level up at 32
  • 95.png
    Onix -> Steelix: is now using a Metal Coat on it
  • 79.png
    Slowpoke -> Slowking: is now level up using a King's Rock
  • 682.png
    Spritzee -> Aromatisse: is now using Satchet on it
  • 684.png
    Swirlix -> Slurpuff: is now using Whipped Dream on it
  • 93.png
    Haunter -> Gengar: is now level up knowing Shadow Ball
  • 588.png
    Karrablast -> Escavaleir is now level up @ 30 in the Rain
  • 616.png
    Shelmet -> Accelgor is now level up @ 30 in the Rain
  • 123.png
    Scyther -> Scizor is now using a Metal Coat
  • 525.png
    Boldore -> Gigalith is now level up at 36
  • 75.png
    Graveler -> Golem is now level up at 36
  • 137.png
    Porygon -> Porygon2 is now using Upgrade on it
  • 233.png
    Porygon2 -> Porygyon Z is now using Dubious Disc on it
  • 67.png
    Machoke -> Machamp is now level up at 36
  • 37-alola.png
    Alolan Vulpix -> Alolan Ninetales is now via Pixie Stone

New Mega Evolutions

• 206.png
    Dunsparce -mevo-> (with a 200 BST increase) Recieves a Dragon/Flying Mevo with Delta Stream (because who doesn't love memes), and a few more moves to go along with its newfound typing
  • 474.png
    PZ is now normal/radioactive type - mevo-> radio type w/ Radiate (essentially the radioactive type pixilate)
  • 136.png
    Flareon (now has Drought) -mevo-> Sheer Force
  • 471.png
    Glaceon (now has the Snow Warning ability) -mevo-> Slush Rush
  • 134.png
    Vaporeon (now has the Drizzle ability) -mevo-> Swift Swim
  • 470.png
    Leafeon (now has Drought) -mevo-> Chlorophyll
  • 210.png
    Granbull -mevo-> Fairy/Ground (will work on making it... better)
  • 197.png
    Umbreon -mevo-> Early Bird
  • All eeveelutions ca now mega evolve!
  • Scrapping mega Spiritomb!
  • 472.png
    Gliscor -mevo-> Tough Claws

WESTORN'S STARTERS

westorn_s__new__starters__by_pkmnfissionfusion_dcx3gns-fullview.jpg

The three starters to the Westorn region! According to a recent demand the Westorn Council only hand them out to the students who recieve an "Advanced" on their PLEETS (Pokemon League Exit Examination for the Tranier School). For those who receive "average" will receive a Bidoof and for those who receive a "below average" will stay another year.

Sounds draconian, right? Yeah. Ever since the new Champion Oppenheimer has taken hold of the Pokemon League, he had instituted policies that have become increasing bureaucratic and utterly dreadful. Before Oppenheimer, all trainers were allowed to choose from the three. This will certainly affect your game. However, even you do score average, even the best trainers can overcome wherever standardized testing place you. In fact others who recognize your potential might be willing to invest in your success by giving you one of the three starters anyway...​

THE PROTAGONISTS

Pokemon_FF_protagonists.png

Last edited:

juliorain

Trainer
Just as a quick update, we have Patch #5 out!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ht86i6na3ohhn6i/Pokemon_Fusion_Beta_1.0_-_Portfolio_Patch_5.zip/file

Installation Instructions
1) Replace your gam's data folder with your patch's
2) If you have installed patch four, do not replace your characters folder. If you have not, simply replace the Characters folder with the patch's Character folder
3) Copy and paste the files in Pictures and Battlers into your game. Be sure to overwrite the old files. Do not replace the folders lol

PhantomTheEevee

Member of the Aether Foundation
Hooray for a new Patch! I'll probably try it out at the weekend.

Also fogot to say, if these 'New Pokemon on their way' are the evolutions of the Starters - then I'm really hyped because they look really badass only by their silhouette. Maybe I should switch to the Fire Starter.

PhantomTheEevee

Hi, I've just got one small thing to say: Keep that color filter!~ I've grown to enjoy it, it adds some special touch to the battles and fits the topic of the game quite well. ^^

The Pokedex also works with the new patch, yay! Any plans concerning entries for the Fakemon?

PhantomTheEevee

Julio, I ran into another error while progressing a bit with this game... ^_^;

It pops up right after having defeated Tireo in his Gym and the game closes itself automatically next, means there is no way to continue from here unfortunately. Here's what the error says:
tumblr_pqfaq8SNMo1vh0d58o2_r1_540.png

I unfortunately have no idea of scripting = no idea how it could be fixed, I hope you and your team are able to help.
I've stopped counting how many errors or things to fix I found by now, let me know if you ever need another person to beta-test a new version of Fission & Fusion before sharing. I kinda like this project, keep it up!

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima
Hi, sorry, I can't seem to access the download. It tells me "Permission Denied"

Reedson

Rookie
Ive encountered an error when trying to say i am ready to the old man in meadow town

juliorain

Trainer
Hey guys! Long time no update, huh?

Well, we're gearing up for a Beta 1.2 release! See the OP for a detailed list of changes when it comes out!

EY68dInXQAIUNPU

arivel

Rookie
good game belive ^-^, but one thwo city gives distance. hopping:"recent program build and new pokemon superior 100.

Spedoinky

Hack/Game Tester and Grammar Corrector
I'm very excited to try this fan game out. Is it completed up the elite 4 equivalent or no?

Back