• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Ask Me Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because why not. Ask me anything.

ChromuhTheKing

Rookie
what is the exact date, time, hour, minute, second, millisecond that the full game of PR will release.

Is your real name Jeff?
Nope.

Do you ever feel like people of RC look at you with such a high regard that you have to hold a very high manner about yourself even though you're just a genuinely cool guy?

Not really, not on RC. Everyone on RC is just really chill. There is this server I’m in where for some reason people think or me as the “god of fangaming”, but I really just act as though as I would everywhere.

favorite pizza topping?

I only ever eat Margarita

Favorite Fangams?

I’ve played very few but I’d probably say Ethereal Gates. Even before I was on the team I was in love with the settings, characters, maps, graphics, everything just felt great in the demo.

A.J1

Extra
There are many script in the essential so, when you make some method which is going to be used in your game , if that method was already have been created how will you find that instead of making a new one .

Hollow_Ego

Cooltrainer
Have you recently been in Kiel? 🤔

Hollow_Ego

Cooltrainer
No put its my home town and i know the cruise ships taking of from there ;)

I'm here right now but will go back home tomorrow :D

How do you like it?

Hollow_Ego

Cooltrainer
Ah well you're not missing out on anything here. Enjoy your trip :)

MadDeodorant

Insert internet reference here
What is your main design philosophy when working on a game (either Fan Game or original game)? Aside from following the direction that the team is going for.

Taq

Sandwich Master
How it's like on the games you work on? Like are they fun and things of that nature.

A.J1

Extra
1) what is your full name?
2) suppose you want to make your own pokedex with custom features so you will read the full pokedex script and then you will add features or you will make new one.
3)suppose you are going to type some code for any purpose but that code is already written and you don't know then what will you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back