• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon: Legends of the Arena

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
I9gC70u.png

THE FINAL UPDATE

6Ykl0qy.gif

DOWNLOAD LINK
MIRROR #1
MIRROR #2

Introduction

Welcome to Pokémon: Legends of the Arena! This is a fan game that I started over ten years ago - one that takes the format of eight gyms, an evil team, and the Elite Four, and spins it in a few new directions.

Plot

Five years ago the land of Aria was on the brink of a Civil War. A man fighting for a supposedly just cause had divided the population, with some prepared to risk their lives for a greater cause, while others were determined to maintain peace. The cause of this conflict? The International Pokémon Championships.

A tradition for almost thirty years, the IPCs are the most prestigious and widely-known competition for a trainer to prove his worth. Their purpose is to allow anyone the chance for success, for fame, fortune, and honour. Trainers from across the globe come to participate in the annual tradition. Stars have risen and fallen solely on their reputation as a competitive trainer. Yet the IPC's tolerant attitude to its participants was a double-edged sword, as they learnt with the troublesome Bryce, and only through luck did the country avoid societal collapse.

Flash forward five years, and an ambitious young man is applying for the championships with his brother. The Plazadown Qualifiers are imminent, and he's decided to try his luck. He knows it'll be challenging, but it's a challenge he's willing to take - and. along with the support of his brother, nothing can stop them.

Although it should be said that neither of these young heroes have quite grasped the concept that there can only be one winner...

Features
  • Travel around a vast & diverse region, competing in eight different rounds of the tournament before reaching the final
  • Engage in a rich RPG storyline, involving cults, celebrities, and plenty of Pokémon battles - all seen through the eyes of a main character who talks back
  • Choose from seven Eevee-based starters, determined by a personality quiz at the start of the game
  • Engage in plenty of side quests, including treasure hunting, plant smoking, and a trip through time itself
  • Multiple endings
  • Over 13 hidden legendaries waiting to be discovered...
HDjAYMS.png

Credits
  • Kyledove (Tiles)
  • Chimcharsfireworkd (Tiles)
  • Newtiteuf (Tiles)
  • PurpleZaffre (Overworlds)
  • Poccil (Essentials)
  • Maruno (Essentials)
  • Naoshi Mizuta (Music)
  • Nobuo Uematsu (Music)
  • Kumi Tanioka (Music)
Other Links

Subreddit
Final Update Patch Notes
Guide to item & Pokémon locations (OUTDATED)
Twitter

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for future projects!

Last edited:

a5378573

Rookie
Hello, creator! Do you mind if I translate your game into Chinese? I like this game very much, and Chinese players will also like it.

safr

Elite Trainer
I9gC70u.png

THE FINAL UPDATE

6Ykl0qy.gif

DOWNLOAD LINK
MIRROR #1
MIRROR #2

Introduction

Welcome to Pokémon: Legends of the Arena! This is a fan game that I started over ten years ago - one that takes the format of eight gyms, an evil team, and the Elite Four, and spins it in a few new directions.

Plot

Five years ago the land of Aria was on the brink of a Civil War. A man fighting for a supposedly just cause had divided the population, with some prepared to risk their lives for a greater cause, while others were determined to maintain peace. The cause of this conflict? The International Pokémon Championships.

A tradition for almost thirty years, the IPCs are the most prestigious and widely-known competition for a trainer to prove his worth. Their purpose is to allow anyone the chance for success, for fame, fortune, and honour. Trainers from across the globe come to participate in the annual tradition. Stars have risen and fallen solely on their reputation as a competitive trainer. Yet the IPC's tolerant attitude to its participants was a double-edged sword, as they learnt with the troublesome Bryce, and only through luck did the country avoid societal collapse.

Flash forward five years, and an ambitious young man is applying for the championships with his brother. The Plazadown Qualifiers are imminent, and he's decided to try his luck. He knows it'll be challenging, but it's a challenge he's willing to take - and. along with the support of his brother, nothing can stop them.

Although it should be said that neither of these young heroes have quite grasped the concept that there can only be one winner...

Features
  • Travel around a vast & diverse region, competing in eight different rounds of the tournament before reaching the final
  • Engage in a rich RPG storyline, involving cults, celebrities, and plenty of Pokémon battles - all seen through the eyes of a main character who talks back
  • Choose from seven Eevee-based starters, determined by a personality quiz at the start of the game
  • Engage in plenty of side quests, including treasure hunting, plant smoking, and a trip through time itself
  • Multiple endings
  • Over 13 hidden legendaries waiting to be discovered...
HDjAYMS.png

Credits
  • Kyledove (Tiles)
  • Chimcharsfireworkd (Tiles)
  • Newtiteuf (Tiles)
  • PurpleZaffre (Overworlds)
  • Poccil (Essentials)
  • Maruno (Essentials)
  • Naoshi Mizuta (Music)
  • Nobuo Uematsu (Music)
  • Kumi Tanioka (Music)
Other Links

Subreddit
Final Update Patch Notes
Guide to item & Pokémon locations (OUTDATED)
Twitter

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for future projects!
Today i play the game again because I'm free. This gane i think overlooked by everyone, the story is good and not too edgy and the ending have variety on it, the concept of instead of gym we fighting tournament is also nice, maybe the bad I'd rarely any original character sprite. Thank you for this game i don't know you're still here or not but stay healthy

Back