Released Pokémon Stadium Club [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS - ENG/ESP/FR/IT/PT/DE/JAP - Beta 0.0.6

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Released
Project Version
Hey, folks! Following the last fangames I've been making, I bring today a compilation of them in my new fangame: Pokémon Stadium Club (PSC).

logo_by_hydregonart_dhczb9n-pre.png

Plot and features:

PSC acts as a "hub" to select the minigame to play. All the minigames were made from scratch in Unity Engine supporting PvP (1 vs 1, 2, or 3 players), PvE (player against AI) and EvE (AI vs AI). There are 4 difficulties available: Easy, Normal, Hard and Hyper Hard. Every playthrough ends winning either 1 coin if the player loses, or 1 * difficulty coins if the player wins. These coins can be spent in the Gachapon machine to obtain a Pokémon-toy. There are +700 collectible Pokémon toys available in PSC in regular and shiny forms, so filling the Toy-Dex won't be easy. There are more than 1500 collectibles! If you are only interest in throwing to the gacha machine, you can use the code "I WANT GACHA" to gain 2 throws for free. In addition, you get 10 coins every day!

Minigames already included:
  • Pokémon Rock Harden (Metapod vs Kakuna)
  • Pokémon Snore War (Drowzee)
  • Pokémon Magikarp Splash (Magikarp)
  • Pokémon Sushi-Go-Round (Lickitung)
  • Pokémon Clefairy Says (Clefairy)

Platforms and languages:

The game runs on Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch; and it is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese. The language is automatically detected from your device.

Troubleshooting:

The minigames are meant to be played within a gamepad controller, but they have support for keyboard and touchscreen. If your device is not powerful enough for max quality, you can reduce the quality settings and the usage of ambient occlusion and post-processing through settings menu.

Screenshots:

screenshot_0_by_hydregonart_dhbwl29-pre.jpg
screenshot_2_by_hydregonart_dh729i5-pre.jpg

clefairy_says_by_hydregonart_dh8ylui-pre.jpg
screenshot_6_by_hydregonart_dh8nsjv-pre.jpg

my_new_fangame_is_out__pokemon_snore_war_by_hydregonart_dh4zkc9-pre.jpg
rock_harden_by_hydregonart_dh46vl0-pre.jpg

Video:

Download: Zelda

Credits:

• The Pokémon Company
  • Creatures Inc
  • Game Freak
  • Jackster (UI rips from Pokémon Stadium and uploaded to VGResources)
  • Jormxdos (N64 Pokémon Stadium logo remastered for 1024x1024)

SkyArmyRecru1t

Pokémon Master
This looks like such a fun and silly idea! I'll definitely have to give it a try soon

Back