• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Innate Abilities (Yet Another "All Abilities Mutation" mod)

Resource Innate Abilities (Yet Another "All Abilities Mutation" mod) 1.5.2

komeiji514

Elite Trainer
Hey guys I have installed the latest gen 9 pack 3.2.7 and then this mod and it keeps giving me an error to update gen 9 plugin higher then 3.2.6

full error is:

Plugin Error:
Plugin 'Modular UI Scenes' requires 'Generation 9 pack', if installed to be version 3.2.6 or higher, but the instaleld verion is 3.2.3.
Check https://reliccastle.com/threads/5817/ for an update to 'Generatin 9 pack'.
Unrelative to this plugin. Just recompile your game can solve it.

kimminal

Rookie
Unrelative to this plugin. Just recompile your game can solve it.

when I try to compile by holding control it gives me a new error.

error on plugin: [all abilities mutation]
expectation: NameError
message: undefined method `pbRoughDamage' for class `battle::ai'

Last edited:

komeiji514

Elite Trainer

maybe you can delete your save file

Sonicover

Cooltrainer

By any chance are you using this plugin alongside the all abilities mutation one?

I know I called this one a mod but it's because it's a modification of the original one, it does not need however the original one to function as well.

Also, could you send the whole error message? As there is not any file called "all abilities mutation" in this plugins so I can't seem to find where the error is originating.

komeiji514

Elite Trainer
Problem: I have my Kyurem fused with Zekrom/Reshiram and assigned their innates but the fused Kyurem's innates are still the base form's.

komeiji514

Elite Trainer
Problem: I have my Kyurem fused with Zekrom/Reshiram and assigned their innates but the fused Kyurem's innates are still the base form's.
The same happens with Necrozma and Calyrex. Though I have found how to fix I still wanna mention it.

Back