• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Level Caps Ex 1.0.2

NoNoNever

Dev from Pokémon Illusion, Pokémon Bloody Moon
NoNoNever submitted a new resource:

Level Caps Ex - Easy modern Level Cap System for v21.1

This is a plugin, so installation should be as extracting this zip file into your game's root folder. There are a few config options in the file 000_Config.rb within the plugin folder. The level cap is set by changing the variable LEVEL_CAP_VARIABLE, and the current mode of the level cap is set by the by LEVEL_CAP_MODE_VARIABLE. The 3 modes are described in the config file. DEFAULT_LEVEL_CAP_MODE dictates what mode the Level Cap be in at the start of the game. Lastly, LOG_LEVEL_CAP_CHANGES...

Read more about this resource...

SackBoy-Divinity

Rookie
The plugin doesn't seem to work at all am I doing something wrong I have the variable set to 17 and hard level cap but they're still gaining exp

NoNoNever

Dev from Pokémon Illusion, Pokémon Bloody Moon
The plugin doesn't seem to work at all am I doing something wrong I have the variable set to 17 and hard level cap but they're still gaining exp
I will adapt my post and write better and more detailed instructions. I'll tag you when it's done.

Other users have reported that it works without problems but my post is not written in detail.

Edit: Post Update @SackBoy-Divinity

Last edited:

DragonXT

Novice
I tested Automatic Level Scaling together with cap level and it works perfectly

notminiac

Novice
Does this your plugin work with Elite Battle DX 21.1? Been trying to configure it but haven't been able to make it work

fncjinta

Novice
Hello, is there a way for coaches not to have the level cap? When I enter combat with them their level automatically changes to mine.}

Back