• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon Gaia Version

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.

Pokémon Gaia Version - a hack of FireRed

Story

The storied Orbtus region was once populated by a prosperous civilization. They created several monuments to their gods and guardians. Their untimely demise was brought about by a series of disastrous earthquakes; all that remains of their society are their temples, idols and story, as relics of the past.​
In the present day, local archaeologist and Pokémon Professor, Professor Redwood, has noticed an increase in the region's seismic activity. Propelled by a growing concern for Orbtus' safety, he seeks the assistance of new Pokémon Trainers with a flair for adventure in the rural Celanto Town, a seaside town near the mysterious Totem Poles, and your home! Will you, along with the help of the Professor and your rival, be able to prevent the earth from consuming the region once more?​

Features

• The Physical / Special / Status split
  • Pokémon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos
  • New moves and updated move sets, accurate to OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire, and with working effects and animations
  • Modern competitive items like the Choice Specs, Assault Vest, Ability Pill, and more
  • Modern abilities, ranging from Mega Launcher to Sheer Force
  • An in-battle Mega Evolution system, with Mega Stones hidden throughout the region
  • Fairy-type and the new type chart
  • Updated Pokémon sprites
  • Updated Trainer sprites and accurate over world sprites
  • Original songs, like Windmist City's theme and the battle music for the Elder Knights
  • Rock Climb and climbable walls
  • Dive and underwater maps, fully ported from Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald
  • Hidden Grottoes and Secret Temples, which reward exploration with rare items and Pokémon with unique move sets
  • The Bug-Catching Contest
  • The Battle Marsh, a Battle Maison-esque facility
  • Sideways stairs
  • Various quality of life changes:
  • The player faces Trainers before battles
  • Running Shoes can be used indoors
  • Pokémon, item, location, etc. names are in title case
  • A bonus Premier Ball is given for every purchase of ten or more Poké Balls
  • Repellents give reuse prompts upon expiration
  • Experience Points are gained upon Pokémon capture
  • Technical Machine items are reusable
  • Field moves have faster animations

Screenshots

titlescreen.png
redwood.png
reliquia_ruins.png
relicanth_tablet.png
wisp_forest.png
oppos.png
mega.png
town_map.png
11.png
12.png
13.png
14.png
16.png
17.png
18.png
19.png
20.png
21.png
22.png
23.png
25.png
26.png
27.png
28.png
29.png
2.png
3.png
5.png

[/SPOILER]

Team

Special thanks and credits

Tools used

Awards

• First Place, Overall Favourite, Best Mapping, Best Scripting, Best Storyline, Best Gameplay, Most Engaging Hack
    gkOPCE7.png
    aOWFJ11.png
    uqypfeP.png
    lKnSjvK.png
    Hoe10MK.png
    ZTLyeTu.png
    9sQ8Ckl.png

Hack of the Year: 2015
  • First Place
    eH1nq0R.png

/r/PokemonROMHacks' Hack of the Month: October 2015
  • Second Place, Best Mapping & Overall Favourite
    vjJreEd.png
    r1ev6rR.png
    OVxriu0.png

Hack of the Year: 2014
  • First Place
    Hack of the Month: June 2014

Frequently Asked Questions

• Does this have 721 Pokémon?
    Sort of. All Pokémon are in the game's code, but not all of them have fully working abilities, or sprites, or movesets, and as of the latest release they are not all capturable, either. That being said, nothing really rules out any Pokémon from appearing, and Pokémon from all six generations appear at some point.
  • Will you be re-adding the multiplayer / link battle capabilities?
    For now, no.
  • Can I reuse my save from previous versions of Gaia for v2.5?
    No. That being said, saves from v2.5 should be compatible with any future releases, but, of course, no promises, either.
  • How does this Pokémon evolve?
    It either evolves as it evolves in the official games, or its new evolution method is listed in the README.txt. If neither is true, please inform me! It's likely a bug.
  • How do I patch this?
    Use the included NUPS or tsukuyomi programs included in the download to apply the Pokémon Gaia v2.5.ups patch file to a clean FireRed ROM. I recommend the 1635 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) ROM dump for the smoothest results.
  • I've found a bug! What do I do now?
    First, make sure it's not already listed in the README.txt file. If it isn't there, then please tell me by posting here. In general, information such as the map you were in, the Pokémon in your team, the move / ability you were using (if applicable) and the version of the hack (and the date it was updated) listed in your README.txt should be included in your post.
  • When will v3 come out?
    I wish I knew! Unfortunately real life commitments mean that sometimes I won't have all the time in the world to work on Gaia, so I really can't put a deadline on release dates.
  • Is there a list of which wild Pokémon / items can be found where?
    I'm afraid not, but I do plan to make one in the future.
  • Are the HMs for Dive / Strength / Waterfall available?
    No, v2.5 ends without any of these HMs being available. v3 of Gaia will essentially continue from where v2.5 ends by making Dive accessible, though, to allow for your journey to continue.
  • Where is the Move Relearner?
    The Move Relearner is not currently in v2.5. I plan to add it in Beta 3, however.
  • Which Mega Stones can I get?
    The following Mega Stones can be obtained in v2.5: Venusaurite, Charizite Y, Blastoisite, Pinsirite, Scizorite, Heracronite, Aggronite, Banettite, Absolite, Abomasite, Beedrillite, Pidgeotite, Slowbronite, Sharpedonite, Cameruptite, Altarianite and Lopunnite.

Downloads

• Gaia Beta v3.1
    Release date: 16th October, 2018
    Mirror Download: http://sphericalice.com/romhacking/hacks/gaia/pokemon_gaia_v3.1.zip
    Notes: v3.1 is a bugfix update for v3.0 (changelog). Saves from v3.0 ARE compatible with v3.1. However, as with v3.0, saves from versions v2.5 or before of Gaia are NOT compatible with v3.1. This beta ends after the credits roll in the Pokémon League, with all eight Gym battles, the full main story, and the Elite Four and Champion battles. Please read the included README.txt file for important information, or visit the Discord server in my signature. On top of the purely new content added to this release, a lot of content has also been added in between Gyms, as well as lots of bugfixes from Beta v2.5, balancing, and in general the hack has a greater degree of polish. Saves from previous versions are NOT compatible with this version. There is no postgame in this release; there is a v4 planned which will tie up the loose ends of the story, as well as feature two new islands-worth of content, and more items, Pokémon and legendary encounters.
    Previous versions: v3.0: [dropbox] [mirror]
    v3.0 Release date: 14th October, 2018
  • Gaia Beta v2.5
    Release date: 2nd November, 2015
    Notes: This beta ends in Precimos Island, with a total of six Gym battles. Please read the included README.txt file for important information. Saves from previous versions are NOT compatible with this version.
    Despite nominally still being Beta v2, this release introduces a whole host of new features, from Mega Evolution to The Bug-Catching Contest. A lot of content has also been added in between Gyms, as well as an additional sixth Gym. Lots of bugs from Beta v1 and v2 have been fixed, and in general the hack has a greater degree of polish.
  • Gaia Beta v2.0
    Release date: 11th May, 2015
    Notes: This beta ends in Telmurk City, with a total of five Gym battles. Please read the included README.txt file for important information. Saves from previous versions are NOT compatible with this version.
  • Gaia Beta v1.1
    Release date: 18th October, 2014
    Notes: This beta ends in Windmist City, after the second Gym battle. Please read the included text files for information on how to try and use older saves to play, as well as for important things to note, incomplete things, as well as information regarding the new Pokémon, moves, and much more.
  • Gaia Beta v1.0
    Release date: 27th September, 2014
    Notes: This beta ends at the three Strength boulders in Frostbite Cave. Please read the included README.txt file for information on important things to note, incomplete things, as well as information regarding the new Pokémon, moves, and much more.

Last edited:

Spherical Ice

Novice
It's been a while, hasn't it? Here are some screenshots of some of the post-game events that I have been working on.

First up, the region has had a small makeover! There were some geographical parts that didn't make sense (especially the way the Cable Car connected), and now the region flows much better. One side-effect is that Telmurk Swamp and the Battle Marsh got updates! Take a look:
new_telmurk_swamp.png
orbtus.png
new_battle_marsh.png

After you defeat the Elite Four, and return home to Celanto Town, Professor Redwood pays you a visit. He gives you the Valor Ticket, which lets you board the S.S. Celebrity from Atsail City to Katosurf Island! What interesting characters will be onboard?
ss_celebrity.png
looker.png
danger.png

terra.png
gaia.png
katosurf_island.png

And, once you get to Katosurf Island, you can explore the Katosurf Lock! This highly guarded structure is critical to the region's safety -- so important, in fact, that all the Guards fight exclusively in Double Battles!
katosurf_security.png
katosurf_lock.png
guard_rickie.png

Alpal76 Falcon

Rookie
Not to be that guy, but I finally got the Dawn Stone in "Cosmic Caverns" and it won't let me evolve my Kirlia. It doesn't say "no use" it says "it won't have any effect" once I click use on Kirlia.
Also, on Precimos Island, there is a glitch with the final burglar guard guarding the final door where if I talk to him again I can repeatedly battle him as much as I want. This didn't really bother me, but it could be used for grinding.
Love the game though, I actually want to catch them all. V.S. Seeker was a good installment.

EDIT: Nevermind. For some reason the Dawn Stone doesn't work just in Cosmic Cave, my bad...

Last edited:

Spherical Ice

Novice
Not to be that guy, but I finally got the Dawn Stone in "Cosmic Caverns" and it won't let me evolve my Kirlia. It doesn't say "no use" it says "it won't have any effect" once I click use on Kirlia.
Also, on Precimos Island, there is a glitch with the final burglar guard guarding the final door where if I talk to him again I can repeatedly battle him as much as I want. This didn't really bother me, but it could be used for grinding.
Love the game though, I actually want to catch them all. V.S. Seeker was a good installment.

EDIT: Nevermind. For some reason the Dawn Stone doesn't work just in Cosmic Cave, my bad...
Just to confirm, are you playing v3.2? There was a bug with Kirlia's evolution to Gallade in previous versions, but it shouldn't be an issue in v3.2. You can check the version on the title screen.

The eagle-eyed among you may have noticed a new route to the east of Loamas Town in my previous post's screenshot of the new Town Map. This map is Loamas Pasture, a route with several ponds that makes it perfect for growing crops. The people of Loamas Town celebrate the abundant harvests they get, and have prayed at the Loamas Shrine of Abundance for generations.

loamas_shrine.png
loamas_pasture_crops.png
loamas_pasture_pond.png

A fun fact from the development of Loamas Pasture is that the layout of the map is actually reused! Due to the slight adjustments to the geography of the region, Telmurk Swamp and the Battle Marsh were remapped, as shown in the previous update. However, I felt it would be a shame to let the old Telmurk Swamp go to waste. Loamas Pasture therefore reuses its layout! There are changes here and there, but in general the layout it's pretty similar. Waste not want not!

Somewhat connected, the video below shows one of the several legendary events planned for the v4 postgame update!

After the player defeats the Pokémon League for the first time, they will be able to meet Gym Leader Richter in the Celanto Library. Hunt down Tornadus and Thundurus as they roam the region, and discover the secrets behind the Loamas Shrine!

And that's not all!

random1.png
random2.png
random3.png

I've made a fork of Dabomstew's Universal Pokémon Randomizer which is compatible with Pokémon Gaia v3.2.

You can download the Randomizer here: https://github.com/sphericalice/universal-pokemon-randomizer/releases/ or http://www.sphericalice.com/romhacking/hacks/gaia/universal-pokemon-randomizer-gaia.zip

The source code is available here: https://github.com/sphericalice/universal-pokemon-randomizer

Last edited:

pen_of_purpose

Rookie
Hello Spherical Ice! Just finished the latest version of Pokemon Gaia and I must say it had a lot of novelty as compared to the predictable original Nintendo Pokemon games. I want to upload a picture here of my Hall of Fame team but I can't find any option for uploading any picture except that I can upload links of pictures from google. Need some help with that. I'm new on Relic Castle.

Anyways, here's my team! :)

1. Gardevoir
2. Charizard (well I admit I cheated to get one :P Don't judge me lol. Actually I didn't want Blastoise. )
3. Aerodactyl
4. Torterra
5. Gastrodon
6. Spiritomb

I can't wait to enjoy the post-game version! Good luck with that! :) Hope it releases soon. One question; will saves from the latest version be compatible with V4?

Spherical Ice

Novice
I do plan for save compatibility for v4, yeah!

Take a look at Ovarr Town, one of the postgame areas of Pokémon Gaia in the upcoming v4:

ovarr_town_map.png
unfinished_tunnel.png
tremors.png

As you can tell, the connection to Ovarr Town via Archan Tunnel will be unfinished when you start your journey, as the ongoing tremors make construction too dangerous.

archan_tunnel_finished.png
tunnel_ovarr_side.png
inverse_gym.png

It looks like Terra / Gaia (depending on which player character you chose) is interested in Ovarr Town's Inverse Gym.

Another destination of interest in Ovarr Town is Mrs. Nature's place:
mrs_nature.png
curtain.png

appear.gif

After a dramatic entrance, Mrs. Nature will, for a reasonable fee, ask you a few questions, before predicting the Nature of encounters you've yet to have!

water_blue.png
thin_pink.png
reveal.png

The results are in...

quiet.png
wild_exeggcute.png
quiet_exeggcute.png

Looks like her prediction came true!

Mrs. Nature's abilities are similar to Madam Celadon's, from Let's Go!.

However, as Pokémon Gaia does not have a day/night cycle, fortune will last for a certain number of steps before wearing off instead of lasting a day.

While the fortune is active, all wild Pokémon you encounter will be of the Nature she predicted, but you can always pay for another telling to change this, or walk around enough for the fortune to wear off.

Her fortune will also take precedent over Synchronize's field effect on wild Pokémon's Nature (which I felt the need to explicitly say because Let's Go! had no Abilities so it was a priority I had to decide on). Also worth noting Synchronize's field effect is also new to v4, thanks to a routine by Squeetz/BreadCrumbs.

Thanks to cuddlesthefatcat and LunaMaddalena for the tiles!

Trainer Z

Rookie
When do you think the release date of new update
Thanks for the feedback! Music-wise, it ultimately depends on how much our composer is available, which sadly isn't much these days. That being said, I'll be sure to share any new compositions if and when they're made!

I've begun work on v4! First on my list of things to do was the title defense for the Champion! Take a look at a video showcasing the first Title Defense battle against your rival.

And some of the potential challengers in subsequent defense runs:

redwoodchamp.png
belle.png

for Pokémon Gaia?

AAPoke

Musician

Pokémon Gaia Version - a hack of FireRed

Story

The storied Orbtus region was once populated by a prosperous civilization. They created several monuments to their gods and guardians. Their untimely demise was brought about by a series of disastrous earthquakes; all that remains of their society are their temples, idols and story, as relics of the past.​
In the present day, local archaeologist and Pokémon Professor, Professor Redwood, has noticed an increase in the region's seismic activity. Propelled by a growing concern for Orbtus' safety, he seeks the assistance of new Pokémon Trainers with a flair for adventure in the rural Celanto Town, a seaside town near the mysterious Totem Poles, and your home! Will you, along with the help of the Professor and your rival, be able to prevent the earth from consuming the region once more?​

Features

• The Physical / Special / Status split
  • Pokémon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos
  • New moves and updated move sets, accurate to OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire, and with working effects and animations
  • Modern competitive items like the Choice Specs, Assault Vest, Ability Pill, and more
  • Modern abilities, ranging from Mega Launcher to Sheer Force
  • An in-battle Mega Evolution system, with Mega Stones hidden throughout the region
  • Fairy-type and the new type chart
  • Updated Pokémon sprites
  • Updated Trainer sprites and accurate over world sprites
  • Original songs, like Windmist City's theme and the battle music for the Elder Knights
  • Rock Climb and climbable walls
  • Dive and underwater maps, fully ported from Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald
  • Hidden Grottoes and Secret Temples, which reward exploration with rare items and Pokémon with unique move sets
  • The Bug-Catching Contest
  • The Battle Marsh, a Battle Maison-esque facility
  • Sideways stairs
  • Various quality of life changes:
  • The player faces Trainers before battles
  • Running Shoes can be used indoors
  • Pokémon, item, location, etc. names are in title case
  • A bonus Premier Ball is given for every purchase of ten or more Poké Balls
  • Repellents give reuse prompts upon expiration
  • Experience Points are gained upon Pokémon capture
  • Technical Machine items are reusable
  • Field moves have faster animations

Screenshots

titlescreen.png
redwood.png
reliquia_ruins.png
relicanth_tablet.png
wisp_forest.png
oppos.png
mega.png
town_map.png
11.png
12.png
13.png
14.png
16.png
17.png
18.png
19.png
20.png
21.png
22.png
23.png
25.png
26.png
27.png
28.png
29.png
2.png
3.png
5.png

[/SPOILER]

Team

Special thanks and credits

Tools used

Awards

• First Place, Overall Favourite, Best Mapping, Best Scripting, Best Storyline, Best Gameplay, Most Engaging Hack
    gkOPCE7.png
    aOWFJ11.png
    uqypfeP.png
    lKnSjvK.png
    Hoe10MK.png
    ZTLyeTu.png
    9sQ8Ckl.png

Hack of the Year: 2015
  • First Place
    eH1nq0R.png

/r/PokemonROMHacks' Hack of the Month: October 2015
  • Second Place, Best Mapping & Overall Favourite
    vjJreEd.png
    r1ev6rR.png
    OVxriu0.png

Hack of the Year: 2014
  • First Place
    Hack of the Month: June 2014

Frequently Asked Questions

• Does this have 721 Pokémon?
    Sort of. All Pokémon are in the game's code, but not all of them have fully working abilities, or sprites, or movesets, and as of the latest release they are not all capturable, either. That being said, nothing really rules out any Pokémon from appearing, and Pokémon from all six generations appear at some point.
  • Will you be re-adding the multiplayer / link battle capabilities?
    For now, no.
  • Can I reuse my save from previous versions of Gaia for v2.5?
    No. That being said, saves from v2.5 should be compatible with any future releases, but, of course, no promises, either.
  • How does this Pokémon evolve?
    It either evolves as it evolves in the official games, or its new evolution method is listed in the README.txt. If neither is true, please inform me! It's likely a bug.
  • How do I patch this?
    Use the included NUPS or tsukuyomi programs included in the download to apply the Pokémon Gaia v2.5.ups patch file to a clean FireRed ROM. I recommend the 1635 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) ROM dump for the smoothest results.
  • I've found a bug! What do I do now?
    First, make sure it's not already listed in the README.txt file. If it isn't there, then please tell me by posting here. In general, information such as the map you were in, the Pokémon in your team, the move / ability you were using (if applicable) and the version of the hack (and the date it was updated) listed in your README.txt should be included in your post.
  • When will v3 come out?
    I wish I knew! Unfortunately real life commitments mean that sometimes I won't have all the time in the world to work on Gaia, so I really can't put a deadline on release dates.
  • Is there a list of which wild Pokémon / items can be found where?
    I'm afraid not, but I do plan to make one in the future.
  • Are the HMs for Dive / Strength / Waterfall available?
    No, v2.5 ends without any of these HMs being available. v3 of Gaia will essentially continue from where v2.5 ends by making Dive accessible, though, to allow for your journey to continue.
  • Where is the Move Relearner?
    The Move Relearner is not currently in v2.5. I plan to add it in Beta 3, however.
  • Which Mega Stones can I get?
    The following Mega Stones can be obtained in v2.5: Venusaurite, Charizite Y, Blastoisite, Pinsirite, Scizorite, Heracronite, Aggronite, Banettite, Absolite, Abomasite, Beedrillite, Pidgeotite, Slowbronite, Sharpedonite, Cameruptite, Altarianite and Lopunnite.

Downloads

• Gaia Beta v3.1
    Release date: 16th October, 2018
    Mirror Download: http://sphericalice.com/romhacking/hacks/gaia/pokemon_gaia_v3.1.zip
    Notes: v3.1 is a bugfix update for v3.0 (changelog). Saves from v3.0 ARE compatible with v3.1. However, as with v3.0, saves from versions v2.5 or before of Gaia are NOT compatible with v3.1. This beta ends after the credits roll in the Pokémon League, with all eight Gym battles, the full main story, and the Elite Four and Champion battles. Please read the included README.txt file for important information, or visit the Discord server in my signature. On top of the purely new content added to this release, a lot of content has also been added in between Gyms, as well as lots of bugfixes from Beta v2.5, balancing, and in general the hack has a greater degree of polish. Saves from previous versions are NOT compatible with this version. There is no postgame in this release; there is a v4 planned which will tie up the loose ends of the story, as well as feature two new islands-worth of content, and more items, Pokémon and legendary encounters.
    Previous versions: v3.0: [dropbox] [mirror]
    v3.0 Release date: 14th October, 2018
  • Gaia Beta v2.5
    Release date: 2nd November, 2015
    Notes: This beta ends in Precimos Island, with a total of six Gym battles. Please read the included README.txt file for important information. Saves from previous versions are NOT compatible with this version.
    Despite nominally still being Beta v2, this release introduces a whole host of new features, from Mega Evolution to The Bug-Catching Contest. A lot of content has also been added in between Gyms, as well as an additional sixth Gym. Lots of bugs from Beta v1 and v2 have been fixed, and in general the hack has a greater degree of polish.
  • Gaia Beta v2.0
    Release date: 11th May, 2015
    Notes: This beta ends in Telmurk City, with a total of five Gym battles. Please read the included README.txt file for important information. Saves from previous versions are NOT compatible with this version.
  • Gaia Beta v1.1
    Release date: 18th October, 2014
    Notes: This beta ends in Windmist City, after the second Gym battle. Please read the included text files for information on how to try and use older saves to play, as well as for important things to note, incomplete things, as well as information regarding the new Pokémon, moves, and much more.
  • Gaia Beta v1.0
    Release date: 27th September, 2014
    Notes: This beta ends at the three Strength boulders in Frostbite Cave. Please read the included README.txt file for information on important things to note, incomplete things, as well as information regarding the new Pokémon, moves, and much more.
I completed the game but I deleted -

Lucifer

Fallen1
I'm finishing this game up, and have encountered a minor bug.
I've just been inducted into the hall of fame and my Zebstrika was listed as a Kadabra.
Ironic, I almost wanted to take Rayquaza into the elite 4 in his place but thought, no, after all the work Star (Zebstrika) has done for me it wouldn't feel right to leave him out of the hall of fame bu----t, in a sense the game went and did it anyway. Lol.

Otherwise, this is a flawless, well-developed game.

Last edited:

Pableroski

Rookie
I'm finishing this game up, and have encountered a minor bug.
I've just been inducted into the hall of fame and my Zebstrika was listed as a Kadabra.
Ironic, I almost wanted to take Rayquaza into the elite 4 in his place but thought, no, after all the work Star (Zebstrika) has done for me it wouldn't feel right to leave him out of the hall of fame bu----t, in a sense the game went and did it anyway. Lol.

Otherwise, this is a flawless, well-developed game.
Same here with eelektross (turned into a gengar) and krookodile (turned into a zapdos). Seems its only happens with 5Gen pokemons

PkmnRanger Sardus

Rookie
Just finished the game. I had a wonderful time playing ! It reminded me of some of my young years playing officials Pokemon... but with some kind of more mature humor in it. Didn't quite had the time to read the end credits, but I saw we should put our Hall of Fame team somewhere... so here it is !

52 : Gigalith (Stealth Rock and Sturdy, useful and heavy. Did five Rock Blast everytime it was needed.)
54 : Kangaskhan (Late encountered by sightseeing before the Elite4, I hoped to find his megastone, but didn't ! Used all my Candy on him :)
59 : Empoleon (From start to finish, emperor of my heart since 2007)
53 : Electivire (Fast and powerful, with Light Screen on the side, he saved me from this damned Dragon Dancing Gyarados !)
54 : Dusknoir (The Hated : confuse ray, will-o-wisp, curse, earthquake... I had memories, or maybe it was nightmares, from Spectra in Pokemon Saphir)
52 : Flareon (Heard it was the worst eeveelution... but I needed fire power at the time and he saved me so many times since ! He crunched Steel types like if they were Pokemon food.)

Thank you for this game, I could feel the hardwork you put in there.
Keep it up for V4 !
I'll be waiting :)

PS: Sorry for the bad writing, not my first language. On the other hand, if you need someone to translate the game for the Frenchies one day, I'll gladly offer my help.

Back