• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokemon Radiant Topaz (v1.0.0)

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Status
Completed
Project Version
Overview
Welcome to Aurore! In this new Pokemon region, you'll explore something never seen before: a vanilla-style game! Play through a classic Pokemon adventure where you'll catch Pokemon, collect eight gym badges, defeated the evil Team Nox, and become the Pokemon League Champion! Radiant Topaz is a Completed Pokémon Essentials v20.1 fangame, designed to include modern features from the community in a short and simple game. With just over 15 hours of content, speed-up functionality, and plenty of novel features to customize your team, it's a fun adventure that you can replay whenever you get the itch to play Pokemon.

Plot
You play as a young trainer starting their journey to the Pokemon League, with a mysterious past and a surprising amount of experience. After choosing and catching your first pair of starters, you quickly meet Team Nox, an evil organization spreading Shadow Pokemon across the Aurore region. Inspired by Pokemon XD, you'll get to experience peak 2005-era edginess. You'll snag and purify Shadow Pokemon while trying to figure out their connection to the Mega Evolution phenomena. Team up with Prof. Oak, this region's Prof. Ginkgo, and the greatest trainer of all time Miror B. to stop them, while completing your gym challenge and making your way to the Pokemon League.

Features
  • A world of Double Battles Based on Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD, nearly every battle in Radiant Topaz is a double battle. Play through a world that forces you to build a more dynamic team.
  • Shadow Pokemon Battle and snag Shadow Pokemon from other trainers, Pokemon with their hearts' sealed to give them type advantage against everything else at the cost of their ability to level up. Experience a greater challenge as you battle against Team Nox, who've figured out how to Mega Evolve their Shadow Pokemon to create a challenging gauntlet.
  • Level Lowerer Ok I'm going to be honest with you, this is 90% of the reason why I made my own Pokemon game. Radiant Topaz allows you to lower your Pokemon's level whenever you like. No cost, no item needed, just lower that level. If you're tired of Pokemon becoming a "Press A" simulator in the late-game, this is for you! There are also level caps, which can help keep things challenging, but this lets you adjust the difficulty curve whenever you need to.
  • BST Changer Towards the end of the game, you can find some side content that unlocks a way to change your Pokemon's Base Stat Total! If you've ever wanted a Sunkern with the stats of a pseudo-legendary, this is the game for you.
  • Permanent Megas Actual spoilers!
    Once your Mega Evolution-capable Pokemon reaches level 80, it will permanently evolve into its mega form. As its own species, it will have a unique name and no longer require a mega stone, allowing you to have a full team of overpowered Pokemon.
  • Community Fakemon I've tried to include as many Fakemon from the community as I could. If it has full sprites available, and if I found it in my random searching, I've tried to include it here.
  • Custom Pokemon There are also completely original Fakemon I made myself! They're... functional! Their sprites are pretty rough, but I hope they help you build interesting new teams. I tried to focus on using previously-unseen type combos, and making less common combos, abilities, and evolution methods more available. I started working on this in 2022, so some of these were already made redundant by Scarlet/Violet...
  • Overworld Pokemon You'll see Pokemon wandering the overworld as you explore Aurore! They'll spawn in grass, caves, on the water, everywhere you'd expect them in a modern Pokemon game. This will help you spot those tricky roaming legendaries, and your lead Pokemon will keep you company!
  • Encounter Density The other main reason I made my own Pokemon game, I like to play with a different team every time. I have done my best to make every route in this game as unique as possible. Expect at least a dozen encounters on each, and you'll almost never see those Pokemon again later on. Between wild encounters and snagging Shadow Pokemon, every normal Pokemon in the game is available (as of the Teal Mask). The only ones missing are most of the legendaries, though I tried to cram in as many of those as I could. You'll also get chances to use rare Pokemon before the late-game, including Ultra Beasts, Hisuian Forms, and even some legendaries.
  • Boring mechanics removed I'm not saying they're bad, but I personally don't enjoy some of these mechanics. You won't need any HMs besides Surf (Fly is available!), you don't have to use any fishing rods, and items in the overworld aren't invisible.
  • Accessible Evolutions Every Pokemon can evolve in this game! You don't need to trade Pokemon, evolutionary stones are plentiful, and you can get Paradox Pokemon through a new pair of stones.

Screenshots
nrlQsil.png
WDDPYxu.png
kqD5iff.png

VmFRzNS.png
AKK2uqd.png
DmPJI0j.png

943G2q4.png
5umVMwP.png
njuXlNO.png

Download
Download Radiant Topaz here

Status
Pokemon Radiant Topaz is Complete! I'm not going to be adding any additional features, though I'll do my best to fix any game-breaking bugs that are discovered.

Credits
Pokémon Essentials, version 20.1
Flameguru, Poccil (Peter O.), Maruno

With contributions from:
Boushy, MiDas Mike
Brother1440, Near Fantastica
FL., PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami, Popper
Golisopod User, Rataime
help-14, Savordez
IceGod64, SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock, the__end
KitsuneKouta, Venom12
Lisa Anthony, Wachunga
Luka S.J.,
and everyone else who helped out

mkxp-z
Roza
Based on "mkxp" by Ancurio et al.

RPG Maker XP
Enterbrain

Pokémon
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!

Generation 8 Pack for Essentials v20.1
Battler Sprites:
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Sprites - veekun
Gen 6 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon X/Y Sprite Project
Gen 7 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sun/Moon Sprite Project
Gen 8 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sword/Shield Sprite Project

Overworld Sprites
Gen 6+ Berry Tree Overworlds - Anarlaurendil
Gen 6 Pokemon Overworlds - princess-pheonix, LunarDusk, Wolfang62, TintjeMadelintje101, piphybuilder88
Gen 7 Pokemon Overworlds - Larry Turbo, princess-pheonix
Gen 8 Pokemon Overworlds - SageDeoxys, Wolfang62, LarryTurbo, tammyclaydon
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Overworlds - MissingLukey, help-14, Kymoyonian, cSc-A7X, 2and2makes5, Pokegirl4ever, Fernandojl, Silver-Skies, TyranitarDark, Getsuei-H, Kid1513, Milomilotic11, Kyt666, kdiamo11, Chocosrawlooid, Syledude, Gallanty, Gizamimi-Pichu, 2and2makes5, Zyon17,LarryTurbo, spritesstealer, LarryTurbo

Icon Sprites
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Alaguesia, harveydentmd
Gen 7 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Marin, MapleBranchWing, Contributors to the DS Styled Gen 7+ Repository
Gen 8 Icon Sprites - Larry Turbo, Leparagon
Shiny Icon Sprites - StarrWolf, Pokemon Shattered Light Team

Cry Credits
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Cries - Rhyden
Gen 7 Pokemon Cries - Marin, Rhyden
Gen 8 Pokemon Cries - Zeak6464

Script Credits
Golisopod User, Luka S.J.

Compilation of Resources
Golisopod User, UberDunsparce

Pokémon Legends: Arceus Expansion (for Gen 8 Project in v19.1)
PorousMist, StCooler, curryofthepast

Following Pokemon EX
Golisopod User, Help-14, zingzags, Rayd12smitty, Venom12, mej71, PurpleZaffre, Akizakura16, Thundaga, Armin (Fairies Resource Pack), Maruno

Character Customization Resources (Gen 4)
Coffee Cup/ Poltergeist

New DexNav
Phantombass: the majority of the fixes to this script,suzerain: backbone for New DexNav,NuriYuri and the developers of SimpleEncounterUI

Hisui Pokemon Back Sprites 64x64
POKEMON QUETZAL TEAM, PKMNTrainerRick

EVs and IVs in Summary v20
Deoxysprime, SoulfulLex for Compatibility for v20

Safi'jiiva, Xeno'jiiva from Monster Hunter: World
© Capcom

Chain Chomp from 3DS - Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
© Nintendo
Sprites provided by Ploaj

Mega Evolution names taken from Reddit

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/3eo4xb/what_would_you_call_the_mega_evolutions_if_they/

u/Ncrawler65, u/Dusknoir_Don, u/JebusJChrist, u/treacledormouse, u/joescool, u/strider_moon, u/Anonymous--Rex, u/Crim_drakenya, u/Silverriolu295

Gen 4 HGSS Tileset
Akizakura16

Tileset
LotusKing

MissingNo. Backsprites
Ghost-MissingNo

MissingNo Overworld Sprites
Manik-Needlemouse

Speed Up 2.0
Marin, phantombass

Hisuian Braviary (front sprite)
Srto.Totodile

Mega Evolution Overworld Sprites
Kidkatt, Larryturbo, Princess-Phoenix

Dhelmise pre-evolution (Sealure)
Asto/Astefia

Roaming Icon on Map
FL

Roaming Icon on Map Sample images
Grand Emperor of Zelron, WolfPP

Nickname from the party
TechSkylander1518

Relearning moves from party menu
IndianAnimator, eriedaberrie#1569, Kotaro

Customizable Level Caps
Phantombass

All New HD Sprite Icons for Scarlet/Violet
u/Abyzab

Generation 9 Resource Pack
Script Gen 9 and Adapting PLA
Caruban
Lucidious89
Eskiss (Legend Plate script based on)

PBS for Gen 9
Caruban
Lucidious89
PorousMist (Updated the abilities, items, and moves description)
Futuresushi (Shortened abilities and moves description)

Pokemon Gen 9 Battler Sprites
KingOfThe X Roads, Mak, Caruban, jinxed, leParagon, Sopita_Yorita, Azria, Mashirosakura,
JordanosArt, Abnayami, OldSoulja, Katten, Divaruta 666, Clara, Skyflyer, AshnixsLaw

Pokemon Gen 9 icons
ezerart, JordanosArt

Pokemon Gen 9 Followers
Azria, DarkusShadow, EduarPokeN, Carmanekko, StarWolff, Caruban

Pokemon PLA and Gen 9 Footprints
Caruban

Pokemon Gen 9 Cries
Edited from Lightblade Absol's Gen 9 Cries compilation video
Edited from HeroLinik's Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Walking Wake and Iron Leaves Cries video
Edited from HeroLinik's Pokemon Scarlet and Violet All Teal Mask Cries video

Gen 9 item icons
lichenprincess (Tera Orb, Bamboos, Tera Shards, Mirror Herb, Loaded Dice, Leader Crest, and Kubfu Scrolls, Booster Energy, Gimmighoul coin, TM Material, Kofu's Wallet, Sandwich, Herba Mysticas)
Caruban (Punching Glove, Auspicious Armor, Malicious Armor, Ability Shield, Clear Amulet, Covert Cloak, Scarlet&Violet Book, Mochis, Teacups, Ogerpon Masks)
jinxed (Syrupy Apple and Fairy Feather)

Original Pokémon: Legends Arceus Expansion Script
StCooler (Original script for Gen 8 Project in v18 and Status sprites)
PorousMist and curryofthepast (Adapting the script for v19.1 use)

PLA item icons
AztecCroc, 3DJackArt, Caruban, lichenprincess

Pokemon cries ripped
Morningdew

Pokeballs battle animation and summary icon
Caruban
WolfPP (Beast ball battle animation)

PLA Pokémon icons
LuigiTKO

PLA Followers
Boonzeet, DarkusShadow, princess phoenix, Ezeart, WolfPP

PLA Sprites from Smogon Gen8 Sprite Project
Blaquaza, KingOfThe X Roads, KattenK, Travis, G.E.Z., SpheX, Hematite, and SelenaArmorclaw

Vanilla Style Version
Pokémon sprites
KingOfThe X Roads, Mak, Caruban, jinxed, leParagon, Sopita_Yorita, Azria, Mashirosakura, JordanosArt, Scept, NanaelJustice, SoyChim, KRLW890, AnonAlpaca, PokeJminer, Red7246, Carmanekko, Eduar, Lykeron, GriloKapu10, Mesayas, Erkey830, QDylm, PorousMist, OldSoulja, AlexandreV2.0, Z nogyroP, lennybitao, Ruben1986, GRAFAIAIMX
Blaquaza, KattenK, Travis, G.E.Z., SpheX, Hematite

Gen 9 Icons
Vent, Katten, leParagon, Cesare_CBass, AlexandreV2.0, Carmanekko, GRAFAIAIMX
also thanks to Axel Loquendo, CarmaNekko, Divaruta 666, Okyo, JLauz735, and ClaraDragon for Iconos 9na Gen gba completos

PLA Icons
LuigiTKO, Pikafan2000, Cesare_CBass, Vent, Cesare_Cbass, MultiDiegoDani, leParagon, JWNutz
and thanks for Pokémon Icons Act 2.9 Teracristalizando

Full Sprites Credit List

View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T
KC 4XDOeFKq0Z6tfN6Sz4JIlpaK7B8A0lbmBg9fNY

Essentials Deluxe for v20.1
Lucidious89

ZUD Plugin for v20.1
Lucidious89

Visible Overworld Wild Encounters Version 20.0.0.2 for PEv20
derFischae

Eeveelution Fusions
StarWolff

Gen 4 and 5 Trainer sprites and PBS
Mr. Gela, theo#7722, Moliblazer

ALL Official Gen 4 Overworld Sprites/Gen 4 OW Sprites
Neo-Spriteman, Vanilla Sunshine, PurpleZaffre & Maicerochico, AtomicReactor

Pokemon Gen 5 Characters in Gen 4 OW style
DiegoWT

Evil Team Pokeballs
Spring

Earthretha Fakemon Pack
NanaelJustice, leParagon, LunaMaddalena

Fakemon Festival Pack
NocTurn, Jess Jackdaw, Travis, WolfPP, AnonAlpaca

HGSS Terrain Balls
Turner#1940

Gen 3 Palm Trees
ThePurplest

Modern Quest System + UI
ThatWelshOne_, mej71, derFischae, Marin

Ancient/Hisui starters
StarWolff

Voltseon's Trainer Generator
Voltseon

Auto Color Shadow Pokemon
Pokemetel

Miror B. Trainer Sprite
hyperreese

Miror B. Overworld Sprite from Miror. B's Army
RedSmeargle

Midnight Motorist
LowEffort

Individual Egg Sprites
Reborn & Rejuvenation Developer Teams, Appletun

Custom Egg sprites for all species up to gen 8
Reborn & Rejuvenation Developer Teams, Appletun's Apples, LMicolash

Shadow Lugia sprites for fangames
Shadowgate31

Adjustable Dark Circle
mej71

Screen's Updated Mining Resources
Screen Lady

Advanced Items Field Moves
Bergium, TechSkylander1518, Moyo, Marin

Parasect, Luxray reworks
Zen Mode

Giant Map Pack
Johto Blaziken

Platinum Looker Overworld Sprites (Ripped)
maicerochico

Sunnydra
KajiAtsui, Astefia

ENLS’s Pre-Looped Music Library
ENLS

The Mega Stone Resource
sauce

Alola Gladion Overworld Sprite (Gen IV Style)
Lime029

Evil Team Grunts Trainer Sprites
RBRNNova

Evil Team Admin Trainer Sprite
RBRBNNova

Changelog
10/27/2023 v1.0.0 Release
- First major release!

Last edited:

emzee

Novice
Got a glitch battling a Team Nox admin that causes an unbreakable loop that can affect either the foe or my pokemon.

Edit: it's affecting all my battles, not just the admin. In the wild it stops when you defeat the pokemon but in a trainer battle... yeah, no one can switch pokemon or send out another one.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

AddyneoGmg

Rookie
Why the download link takes time to load? I am waiting like 5 minutes and the file still loading 🗿

ItsObris

Rookie
Whenever you go to purify the shadow pokemon through the purify chamber the game crashes. Could you fix this please?

jeacky

Novice
i just hit the credits.

Everytime i get a snatch maschine im kinda happy. And i was here to.
I have one complain when my pokemon who can mega evolve hit level 80 like blastoise in ancient it evolves to its regular mega . very dissapointed.
But otherwise very good concept let alone the levelcap or the moves system.
But it did feel like i was just trown megas to me and the guy who gives you the mega stones gives them multiple simes when spoken to. 3

i enjoyed the game

Madin1198

Rookie
Is there a place where i can get Ceruledge and not only Armarouge?

Where can I change form with Rotom in this game?

Starhost

Rookie
Hm, if you're not getting past the name input then it sounds like your controls might be messed up. If you press F1, you can see what's currently bound. Make sure you're pressing your Use button (default C), not Back (default X).

No, unfortunately. I'd love to make something like this, but I just don't have time. 😢 All new Pokemon and forms can either be encountered in the wild, or the method is hinted at by someone in the game. If there's anything anyone's struggling to find, you can always ask and I'll answer in a spoiler tag!

No, there are some legendary Pokemon that aren't obtainable in the game at all. They exist in the code, but there's no way to get them without cheating. I tried to include as many legendaries as possible, most of which are available post-game, but eventually I ran out of places I could put them. 😟
Sorry for asking questions after the fan game came out so long ago, but i cant find a way to evolve rufflet into its hisuian form, ive tried making em go to lv 54 with the hisuian sand at night,day,in foggy areas ive seen if evo stones worked, ive seen if going past lv 54 with the sand worked and ive tried befor lv 54 but nothing seems to work, if you can please tell me how to evolve the pokemon

Laura Harrier

Rookie
Does anyone know how to evolve Lapaptor and Xenorrior? I have them both at level 80+ but have absolutely no idea how to evolve them. I saw in the game files a picture of what looks like the evolved version of both fakemons

Jetsfire17

Rookie
Hello,is there a way to get Ogerpon and Kingambit? Want to try the m in this game?

Lucifer

Fallen1
I am attempting to start this game for the first time but it crashes upon launch.
Screenshot 2024-02-12 122723.png

How do I fix this?

EDIT: Fixed. For some reason the Data.dat file did not extract so I re-extracted the game.

Last edited:

TheNawaf258

Rookie
Overview
Welcome to Aurore! In this new Pokemon region, you'll explore something never seen before: a vanilla-style game! Play through a classic Pokemon adventure where you'll catch Pokemon, collect eight gym badges, defeated the evil Team Nox, and become the Pokemon League Champion! Radiant Topaz is a Completed Pokémon Essentials v20.1 fangame, designed to include modern features from the community in a short and simple game. With just over 15 hours of content, speed-up functionality, and plenty of novel features to customize your team, it's a fun adventure that you can replay whenever you get the itch to play Pokemon.

Plot
You play as a young trainer starting their journey to the Pokemon League, with a mysterious past and a surprising amount of experience. After choosing and catching your first pair of starters, you quickly meet Team Nox, an evil organization spreading Shadow Pokemon across the Aurore region. Inspired by Pokemon XD, you'll get to experience peak 2005-era edginess. You'll snag and purify Shadow Pokemon while trying to figure out their connection to the Mega Evolution phenomena. Team up with Prof. Oak, this region's Prof. Ginkgo, and the greatest trainer of all time Miror B. to stop them, while completing your gym challenge and making your way to the Pokemon League.

Features
  • A world of Double Battles Based on Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD, nearly every battle in Radiant Topaz is a double battle. Play through a world that forces you to build a more dynamic team.
  • Shadow Pokemon Battle and snag Shadow Pokemon from other trainers, Pokemon with their hearts' sealed to give them type advantage against everything else at the cost of their ability to level up. Experience a greater challenge as you battle against Team Nox, who've figured out how to Mega Evolve their Shadow Pokemon to create a challenging gauntlet.
  • Level Lowerer Ok I'm going to be honest with you, this is 90% of the reason why I made my own Pokemon game. Radiant Topaz allows you to lower your Pokemon's level whenever you like. No cost, no item needed, just lower that level. If you're tired of Pokemon becoming a "Press A" simulator in the late-game, this is for you! There are also level caps, which can help keep things challenging, but this lets you adjust the difficulty curve whenever you need to.
  • BST Changer Towards the end of the game, you can find some side content that unlocks a way to change your Pokemon's Base Stat Total! If you've ever wanted a Sunkern with the stats of a pseudo-legendary, this is the game for you.
  • Permanent Megas Actual spoilers!
    Once your Mega Evolution-capable Pokemon reaches level 80, it will permanently evolve into its mega form. As its own species, it will have a unique name and no longer require a mega stone, allowing you to have a full team of overpowered Pokemon.
  • Community Fakemon I've tried to include as many Fakemon from the community as I could. If it has full sprites available, and if I found it in my random searching, I've tried to include it here.
  • Custom Pokemon There are also completely original Fakemon I made myself! They're... functional! Their sprites are pretty rough, but I hope they help you build interesting new teams. I tried to focus on using previously-unseen type combos, and making less common combos, abilities, and evolution methods more available. I started working on this in 2022, so some of these were already made redundant by Scarlet/Violet...
  • Overworld Pokemon You'll see Pokemon wandering the overworld as you explore Aurore! They'll spawn in grass, caves, on the water, everywhere you'd expect them in a modern Pokemon game. This will help you spot those tricky roaming legendaries, and your lead Pokemon will keep you company!
  • Encounter Density The other main reason I made my own Pokemon game, I like to play with a different team every time. I have done my best to make every route in this game as unique as possible. Expect at least a dozen encounters on each, and you'll almost never see those Pokemon again later on. Between wild encounters and snagging Shadow Pokemon, every normal Pokemon in the game is available (as of the Teal Mask). The only ones missing are most of the legendaries, though I tried to cram in as many of those as I could. You'll also get chances to use rare Pokemon before the late-game, including Ultra Beasts, Hisuian Forms, and even some legendaries.
  • Boring mechanics removed I'm not saying they're bad, but I personally don't enjoy some of these mechanics. You won't need any HMs besides Surf (Fly is available!), you don't have to use any fishing rods, and items in the overworld aren't invisible.
  • Accessible Evolutions Every Pokemon can evolve in this game! You don't need to trade Pokemon, evolutionary stones are plentiful, and you can get Paradox Pokemon through a new pair of stones.

Screenshots
nrlQsil.png
WDDPYxu.png
kqD5iff.png

VmFRzNS.png
AKK2uqd.png
DmPJI0j.png

943G2q4.png
5umVMwP.png
njuXlNO.png

Download
Download Radiant Topaz here

Status
Pokemon Radiant Topaz is Complete! I'm not going to be adding any additional features, though I'll do my best to fix any game-breaking bugs that are discovered.

Credits
Pokémon Essentials, version 20.1
Flameguru, Poccil (Peter O.), Maruno

With contributions from:
Boushy, MiDas Mike
Brother1440, Near Fantastica
FL., PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami, Popper
Golisopod User, Rataime
help-14, Savordez
IceGod64, SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock, the__end
KitsuneKouta, Venom12
Lisa Anthony, Wachunga
Luka S.J.,
and everyone else who helped out

mkxp-z
Roza
Based on "mkxp" by Ancurio et al.

RPG Maker XP
Enterbrain

Pokémon
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!

Generation 8 Pack for Essentials v20.1
Battler Sprites:
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Sprites - veekun
Gen 6 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon X/Y Sprite Project
Gen 7 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sun/Moon Sprite Project
Gen 8 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sword/Shield Sprite Project

Overworld Sprites
Gen 6+ Berry Tree Overworlds - Anarlaurendil
Gen 6 Pokemon Overworlds - princess-pheonix, LunarDusk, Wolfang62, TintjeMadelintje101, piphybuilder88
Gen 7 Pokemon Overworlds - Larry Turbo, princess-pheonix
Gen 8 Pokemon Overworlds - SageDeoxys, Wolfang62, LarryTurbo, tammyclaydon
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Overworlds - MissingLukey, help-14, Kymoyonian, cSc-A7X, 2and2makes5, Pokegirl4ever, Fernandojl, Silver-Skies, TyranitarDark, Getsuei-H, Kid1513, Milomilotic11, Kyt666, kdiamo11, Chocosrawlooid, Syledude, Gallanty, Gizamimi-Pichu, 2and2makes5, Zyon17,LarryTurbo, spritesstealer, LarryTurbo

Icon Sprites
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Alaguesia, harveydentmd
Gen 7 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Marin, MapleBranchWing, Contributors to the DS Styled Gen 7+ Repository
Gen 8 Icon Sprites - Larry Turbo, Leparagon
Shiny Icon Sprites - StarrWolf, Pokemon Shattered Light Team

Cry Credits
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Cries - Rhyden
Gen 7 Pokemon Cries - Marin, Rhyden
Gen 8 Pokemon Cries - Zeak6464

Script Credits
Golisopod User, Luka S.J.

Compilation of Resources
Golisopod User, UberDunsparce

Pokémon Legends: Arceus Expansion (for Gen 8 Project in v19.1)
PorousMist, StCooler, curryofthepast

Following Pokemon EX
Golisopod User, Help-14, zingzags, Rayd12smitty, Venom12, mej71, PurpleZaffre, Akizakura16, Thundaga, Armin (Fairies Resource Pack), Maruno

Character Customization Resources (Gen 4)
Coffee Cup/ Poltergeist

New DexNav
Phantombass: the majority of the fixes to this script,suzerain: backbone for New DexNav,NuriYuri and the developers of SimpleEncounterUI

Hisui Pokemon Back Sprites 64x64
POKEMON QUETZAL TEAM, PKMNTrainerRick

EVs and IVs in Summary v20
Deoxysprime, SoulfulLex for Compatibility for v20

Safi'jiiva, Xeno'jiiva from Monster Hunter: World
© Capcom

Chain Chomp from 3DS - Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
© Nintendo
Sprites provided by Ploaj

Mega Evolution names taken from Reddit

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/3eo4xb/what_would_you_call_the_mega_evolutions_if_they/

u/Ncrawler65, u/Dusknoir_Don, u/JebusJChrist, u/treacledormouse, u/joescool, u/strider_moon, u/Anonymous--Rex, u/Crim_drakenya, u/Silverriolu295

Gen 4 HGSS Tileset
Akizakura16

Tileset
LotusKing

MissingNo. Backsprites
Ghost-MissingNo

MissingNo Overworld Sprites
Manik-Needlemouse

Speed Up 2.0
Marin, phantombass

Hisuian Braviary (front sprite)
Srto.Totodile

Mega Evolution Overworld Sprites
Kidkatt, Larryturbo, Princess-Phoenix

Dhelmise pre-evolution (Sealure)
Asto/Astefia

Roaming Icon on Map
FL

Roaming Icon on Map Sample images
Grand Emperor of Zelron, WolfPP

Nickname from the party
TechSkylander1518

Relearning moves from party menu
IndianAnimator, eriedaberrie#1569, Kotaro

Customizable Level Caps
Phantombass

All New HD Sprite Icons for Scarlet/Violet
u/Abyzab

Generation 9 Resource Pack
Script Gen 9 and Adapting PLA
Caruban
Lucidious89
Eskiss (Legend Plate script based on)

PBS for Gen 9
Caruban
Lucidious89
PorousMist (Updated the abilities, items, and moves description)
Futuresushi (Shortened abilities and moves description)

Pokemon Gen 9 Battler Sprites
KingOfThe X Roads, Mak, Caruban, jinxed, leParagon, Sopita_Yorita, Azria, Mashirosakura,
JordanosArt, Abnayami, OldSoulja, Katten, Divaruta 666, Clara, Skyflyer, AshnixsLaw

Pokemon Gen 9 icons
ezerart, JordanosArt

Pokemon Gen 9 Followers
Azria, DarkusShadow, EduarPokeN, Carmanekko, StarWolff, Caruban

Pokemon PLA and Gen 9 Footprints
Caruban

Pokemon Gen 9 Cries
Edited from Lightblade Absol's Gen 9 Cries compilation video
Edited from HeroLinik's Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Walking Wake and Iron Leaves Cries video
Edited from HeroLinik's Pokemon Scarlet and Violet All Teal Mask Cries video

Gen 9 item icons
lichenprincess (Tera Orb, Bamboos, Tera Shards, Mirror Herb, Loaded Dice, Leader Crest, and Kubfu Scrolls, Booster Energy, Gimmighoul coin, TM Material, Kofu's Wallet, Sandwich, Herba Mysticas)
Caruban (Punching Glove, Auspicious Armor, Malicious Armor, Ability Shield, Clear Amulet, Covert Cloak, Scarlet&Violet Book, Mochis, Teacups, Ogerpon Masks)
jinxed (Syrupy Apple and Fairy Feather)

Original Pokémon: Legends Arceus Expansion Script
StCooler (Original script for Gen 8 Project in v18 and Status sprites)
PorousMist and curryofthepast (Adapting the script for v19.1 use)

PLA item icons
AztecCroc, 3DJackArt, Caruban, lichenprincess

Pokemon cries ripped
Morningdew

Pokeballs battle animation and summary icon
Caruban
WolfPP (Beast ball battle animation)

PLA Pokémon icons
LuigiTKO

PLA Followers
Boonzeet, DarkusShadow, princess phoenix, Ezeart, WolfPP

PLA Sprites from Smogon Gen8 Sprite Project
Blaquaza, KingOfThe X Roads, KattenK, Travis, G.E.Z., SpheX, Hematite, and SelenaArmorclaw

Vanilla Style Version
Pokémon sprites
KingOfThe X Roads, Mak, Caruban, jinxed, leParagon, Sopita_Yorita, Azria, Mashirosakura, JordanosArt, Scept, NanaelJustice, SoyChim, KRLW890, AnonAlpaca, PokeJminer, Red7246, Carmanekko, Eduar, Lykeron, GriloKapu10, Mesayas, Erkey830, QDylm, PorousMist, OldSoulja, AlexandreV2.0, Z nogyroP, lennybitao, Ruben1986, GRAFAIAIMX
Blaquaza, KattenK, Travis, G.E.Z., SpheX, Hematite

Gen 9 Icons
Vent, Katten, leParagon, Cesare_CBass, AlexandreV2.0, Carmanekko, GRAFAIAIMX
also thanks to Axel Loquendo, CarmaNekko, Divaruta 666, Okyo, JLauz735, and ClaraDragon for Iconos 9na Gen gba completos

PLA Icons
LuigiTKO, Pikafan2000, Cesare_CBass, Vent, Cesare_Cbass, MultiDiegoDani, leParagon, JWNutz
and thanks for Pokémon Icons Act 2.9 Teracristalizando

Full Sprites Credit List

View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T
KC 4XDOeFKq0Z6tfN6Sz4JIlpaK7B8A0lbmBg9fNY

Essentials Deluxe for v20.1
Lucidious89

ZUD Plugin for v20.1
Lucidious89

Visible Overworld Wild Encounters Version 20.0.0.2 for PEv20
derFischae

Eeveelution Fusions
StarWolff

Gen 4 and 5 Trainer sprites and PBS
Mr. Gela, theo#7722, Moliblazer

ALL Official Gen 4 Overworld Sprites/Gen 4 OW Sprites
Neo-Spriteman, Vanilla Sunshine, PurpleZaffre & Maicerochico, AtomicReactor

Pokemon Gen 5 Characters in Gen 4 OW style
DiegoWT

Evil Team Pokeballs
Spring

Earthretha Fakemon Pack
NanaelJustice, leParagon, LunaMaddalena

Fakemon Festival Pack
NocTurn, Jess Jackdaw, Travis, WolfPP, AnonAlpaca

HGSS Terrain Balls
Turner#1940

Gen 3 Palm Trees
ThePurplest

Modern Quest System + UI
ThatWelshOne_, mej71, derFischae, Marin

Ancient/Hisui starters
StarWolff

Voltseon's Trainer Generator
Voltseon

Auto Color Shadow Pokemon
Pokemetel

Miror B. Trainer Sprite
hyperreese

Miror B. Overworld Sprite from Miror. B's Army
RedSmeargle

Midnight Motorist
LowEffort

Individual Egg Sprites
Reborn & Rejuvenation Developer Teams, Appletun

Custom Egg sprites for all species up to gen 8
Reborn & Rejuvenation Developer Teams, Appletun's Apples, LMicolash

Shadow Lugia sprites for fangames
Shadowgate31

Adjustable Dark Circle
mej71

Screen's Updated Mining Resources
Screen Lady

Advanced Items Field Moves
Bergium, TechSkylander1518, Moyo, Marin

Parasect, Luxray reworks
Zen Mode

Giant Map Pack
Johto Blaziken

Platinum Looker Overworld Sprites (Ripped)
maicerochico

Sunnydra
KajiAtsui, Astefia

ENLS’s Pre-Looped Music Library
ENLS

The Mega Stone Resource
sauce

Alola Gladion Overworld Sprite (Gen IV Style)
Lime029

Evil Team Grunts Trainer Sprites
RBRNNova

Evil Team Admin Trainer Sprite
RBRBNNova

Changelog
10/27/2023 v1.0.0 Release
- First major release!

can you put diffrant download site i can't download form megaz because omantel blocked it on my side

Campeon1237

Rookie
Game loads fine but right after I pick my starter and go into the grass and get a random encounter it just freezes and doesn't move. I'm playing on joiplay I've tried different plug ins and they all do the same plz help!!
Did you figure this out? I'm having the same issues!

Back