• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Custom Field Effects(deprecated) v1.0.6

Tosuri

Rookie
Nevermind, I have resolved my issue. It was due to a separate plugin and this one works perfectly alright.

Penelope

Trainer
Since my main work focus on AI in ESS 20.1 now, so this plugin won't update anymore.
This plugin is not a download-copy-paste one, but I think it is enough for you to start to make your very own field effect.
Yes, I made a 20.1 version of this plugin, but it is too person-like, you don't gonna like it, nothing can help, maybe.
Thank you.

TurtTheTurtle

Trainer
OK so lately ive been having issues with the seeds... Sometimes they work properly and other times they dont.. For isntance
Battle::ItemEffects::TerrainStatBoost.add(:TELLURICSEED,
proc { |item, battler, battle|
next false if ![:RockyField].include?(battle.field.terrain)
itemName = GameData::Item.get(item).name
if battler.pbCanRaiseStatStage?(:DEFENSE, battler) || battler.pbCanRaiseStatStage?(:SPEED, battler)
battle.pbCommonAnimation("UseItem", battler)
if [:RockyField].include?(battle.field.terrain)
battler.pbRaiseStatStageByCause(:DEFENSE, 1, battler, itemName) if battler.pbCanRaiseStatStage?(:DEFENSE, battler)
battler.pbRaiseStatStageByCause(:SPEED, 1, battler, itemName) if battler.pbCanRaiseStatStage?(:SPEED, battler)
end
end
}
)
It works sometimes in battles and other times nothing.,.

Penelope

Trainer
OK so lately ive been having issues with the seeds... Sometimes they work properly and other times they dont.. For isntance
Battle::ItemEffects::TerrainStatBoost.add(:TELLURICSEED,
proc { |item, battler, battle|
next false if ![:RockyField].include?(battle.field.terrain)
itemName = GameData::Item.get(item).name
if battler.pbCanRaiseStatStage?(:DEFENSE, battler) || battler.pbCanRaiseStatStage?(:SPEED, battler)
battle.pbCommonAnimation("UseItem", battler)
if [:RockyField].include?(battle.field.terrain)
battler.pbRaiseStatStageByCause(:DEFENSE, 1, battler, itemName) if battler.pbCanRaiseStatStage?(:DEFENSE, battler)
battler.pbRaiseStatStageByCause(:SPEED, 1, battler, itemName) if battler.pbCanRaiseStatStage?(:SPEED, battler)
end
end
}
)
It works sometimes in battles and other times nothing.,.
Honestly I don't know the reason, it seems right.

Back