• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Elemental, a pokemon bootleg!

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Work in Progress
Project Version
title.png

Walk into Powerburg and discover the story of a monk training to succeed his Master.
However, the Greedy corporation Unity is trying to claim the land's Elementals for it's
own Profit. Train to complete each ritual and keep the
Unity from ravaging the land.

------------------------------------------

Screenshots
Ele_1.png
Ele_2.png

Ele_3.png
Ele_4.png

---------------------

Features

Entirely new pokedex: All pokemon in the game are brand new! No oldies in there!
Small scale adventure: The adventure currently goes up to the first temple (this game's gyms) and plans to only have 5 of them at most.
Revamped Type chart: A small new type chart is being implemented to better fit the themes of the game!

This game is a small fan project following the fall of the unity engine. The game itself is my first one in rpgmaker.
----------------
Google Drive Download

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13sZw8oD1hUEFimb5eqcnH99WVjRg0a80/view?usp=sharing

----------------
Credits

Pokemon essentials 21.1 (development kit, credits bellow) Poccil (Peter O.), Maruno, Inspired by work by Flameguru
With contributions from:
AvatarMonkeyKirby, Boushy, Brother1440, FL., Genzai Kawakami,
Golisopod User, help-14, IceGod64, Jacob O. Wobbrock, KitsuneKouta,
Lisa Anthony, Luka S.J., Marin, MiDas Mike, Near Fantastica,
PinkMan, Popper, Rataime, Savordez, SoundSpawn,
the__end, Venom12, Wachunga
Panda Beats (music by Panda Beats Music) https://pandabeatsmusic.com/
(New Art and Edits) Myself!​

Last edited:

Maor80

Cooltrainer
Will it be actually developed further? You said it's small fan project but the version I'd 0.1

Maor80

Cooltrainer
Btw I sent a friendship request to your user in discord can you accept it?

Exas4000

Rookie
Will it be actually developed further? You said it's small fan project but the version I'd 0.1
That would be the goal, but it might be a tad slower due to me also trying to learn godot.

My scope was to try and stick to 15 pokemon lines. The demo already had 5. + the fact that i only got one main city (Powerburg) that is basically one large city, This cut a bit of time in term of map making. But, the art part is what is the most time consuming right now. Especially if i go to make my own trainers models, which takes a while to match the art style.

Btw I sent a friendship request to your user in discord can you accept it?
I just woke up. i kinda removed the discord friend invite by reflex, i don't wish to accept those yet.

Maor80

Cooltrainer
How spark evolves? I do wanna offer myself as tester can you send a request to me in discord? Since I can send massages but they won't be accepted that way it could be easier and I think there is a line I couldn't find in both zones how the type match ups if I may ask? I noticed fire 🔥 beats wood 🪵 I think water 💧 beats fire 🔥 I think nuclear resist normal and fire 🔥? Is there type like ground you could kept the name or call it earth 🌎 however I didn't see any type which appears to weak to air or electric I think there are might be potentially 9 types that I possibly discovered fire water wood air normal electric earth nuclear and gold is electric not beating any type!? Or same thing with air I tried thundershock and air but were netrual on the wild fakemons I think maybe electric and water could beat each another since soaked object makes itself exposed to electricity and air since things like planes which used to flight would crash if they got overloaded or struck by lightning/thunder and gold electricity do conduct gold same could be added with fire since gold can melt from heat air could be immune to earth like flying is immune to ground beat wood since birds live on trees

Last edited:

Exas4000

Rookie
How spark evolves? I do wanna offer myself as tester can you send a request to me in discord? Since I can send massages but they won't be accepted that way it could be easier and I think there is a line I couldn't find in both zones
late bloomer. despite having their line fully complete, he only evolve at level 23.

The only special evos currently are for the water types who can be interacted with the water stone on their lines. But they do not have visual assets yet.

Maor80

Cooltrainer
Btw I see my request still pending as mentioned I would be intrested in helping in testing of the game 🎮 in fact wood could be weak to electric since woods can catch up on lighting very easily I would add bug to the types and ice maybe since they found in the nature like the another types is luckywog can evolve? misty s ace seem like it could it's finale stage

Exas4000

Rookie
A tester surely would be appreciated, but i can't promise quick progress at all.
Typing itself is still a work in progress.

pizzataco890

Trainer
View attachment 21702
Walk into Powerburg and discover the story of a monk training to succeed his Master.
However, the Greedy corporation Unity is trying to claim the land's Elementals for it's
own Profit. Train to complete each ritual and keep the
Unity from ravaging the land.

------------------------------------------

Screenshots
View attachment 21703View attachment 21704
View attachment 21705View attachment 21706

---------------------

Features

Entirely new pokedex: All pokemon in the game are brand new! No oldies in there!
Small scale adventure: The adventure currently goes up to the first temple (this game's gyms) and plans to only have 5 of them at most.
Revamped Type chart: A small new type chart is being implemented to better fit the themes of the game!

This game is a small fan project following the fall of the unity engine. The game itself is my first one in rpgmaker.
----------------
Google Drive Download

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13sZw8oD1hUEFimb5eqcnH99WVjRg0a80/view?usp=sharing

----------------
Credits

Pokemon essentials 21.1 (development kit, credits bellow) Poccil (Peter O.), Maruno, Inspired by work by Flameguru
With contributions from:
AvatarMonkeyKirby, Boushy, Brother1440, FL., Genzai Kawakami,
Golisopod User, help-14, IceGod64, Jacob O. Wobbrock, KitsuneKouta,
Lisa Anthony, Luka S.J., Marin, MiDas Mike, Near Fantastica,
PinkMan, Popper, Rataime, Savordez, SoundSpawn,
the__end, Venom12, Wachunga
Panda Beats (music by Panda Beats Music) https://pandabeatsmusic.com/
(New Art and Edits) Myself!​

Hey I think the download link for your game is broken it gets stuck on loading on Google drive part.

Back