• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Delta Speed Up

Resource Delta Speed Up 1.0

Mashirosakura

With my wishes frozen in time and long forgotten
Discord Mod
Not sure if anyone has brought this up, but if you try to enable or disable speed up as dialogue starts or stops. (Sometimes even mid-way through.) The game will just freeze. Also I'm not sure if it's intended or not, but you're unable to enable speed up if you've already started a battle. I double-checked with a fresh version of v21.1 essentials, and the outcome was the same.
It can't speed stuff up if an action is already playing, which is probably what's happening here. I know that you have to wait to get to the command menu in a fight to activate it, for example.

Atlat

Rookie
It seems like speed-up works while in the middle of a move route, and that causes weird stuff to happen. Also, using speed up on certain load events (such as during the fade-in on the title screen) causes the game to freeze.

dpertierra

Novice
It can't speed stuff up if an action is already playing, which is probably what's happening here. I know that you have to wait to get to the command menu in a fight to activate it, for example.
I'm having the same issue if I change the speed during an event for example the Hall of Fame display the game freezes until I go back to the speed it was before, is there any way to fix this?

Skyflyer

Seeking for knowledge
Im having the same issue, if you select the highest speed, the game runs correctly, but if you turn it back to normal speed, autoruns and parallel processes get frozen. They just get running again if you change the speed black to the third one.

Back