Resource icon

Resource Elite Battle DX (EBDX) - Unofficial port for Pokémon Essentials 21.1 1.4.6.2

Manurocker95

Predoctoral Researcher & Game Dev
The trainers still gets out of place with the end speech if not displacing the camera using
USE_TRAINER_OUT_OF_PLACE_HOTFIX variable in config (which prevents to see the viewport BG outside the battle background)
. If anyone tweaks it and send me the values I will update it. In addition, if anyone finds the original docs, I will bundle them in the repository.

In addition, I modified the utilities to avoid the SafeExists? warning so you can grab it from the repo if you want.

Manurocker95

are you gonna add gen 6,7,8 and 9 ?
Mechanics are updated up to mega evolutions, so that covers gen 6. For the rest… no, this is just a port. If you need them, you will need something like ZUD or PBK

Juno and Ice

Rookie
The trainers still gets out of place with the end speech if not displacing the camera using
USE_TRAINER_OUT_OF_PLACE_HOTFIX variable in config (which prevents to see the viewport BG outside the battle background)
. If anyone tweaks it and send me the values I will update it. In addition, if anyone finds the original docs, I will bundle them in the repository.

In addition, I modified the utilities to avoid the SafeExists? warning so you can grab it from the repo if you want.
JK1OuET.png

Not sure if this helps at all, but it seems like the camera fixes itself after resetting the game once (F12) with USE_TRAINER_OUT_OF_PLACE_HOTFIX set to false.

On first boot, however, it seems to overshoot into the BG like you say.

Zephyrias

Novice
I'm trying to add more plugins aside from the two included in the preinstalled EBDX project, but no matter how many times I hot CTrL, the rest of the game data won't compile. Any suggestions?

Manurocker95

I'm trying to add more plugins aside from the two included in the preinstalled EBDX project, but no matter how many times I hot CTrL, the rest of the game data won't compile. Any suggestions?
If they are in Plugins with their folders and meta.txt + scripts inside, they should be working.

Back