• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
[20.1+] Pokegear Themes

Resource [20.1+] Pokegear Themes 1.0.9

LinKazamine

Champion
That's not the folder I asked for. My plugin doesn't touch that folder at all. I even put the route for the two folders my plugin takes the graphics from.

Anyway, seeing the error log more closely, it doesn't have anything to do with my plugin. It isn't because of any missing graphic either. I'm sure that if you take away that Thief Item into Bag plugin that appears in the backtrace the error will disappear. The 010_DrawText.rb in that plugin is useless in making the stolen item go to the bag. You will miss nothing taking it out. It'll even make the error go away.

_Der

Rookie
Hey so I ran into an issue where after I get a new contact, I can't open the phone anymore, resulting in this error

[Pokémon Essentials version 21.1]
[v21.1 Hotfixes 1.0.5]

Exception: NoMethodError
Message: undefined method `phone_on?' for Phone::Call:Module

Backtrace:
[Lin's Pokegear Themes] Pokegear_Phone.rb:34:in `pbStartScene'
UI_Phone:215:in `pbStartScreen'
UI_Pokegear:188:in `block (2 levels) in <main>'
MessageConfig:575:in `pbFadeOutIn'
UI_Pokegear:185:in `block in <main>'
[Lin's Pokegear Themes] Pokegear_Main.rb:192:in `block in pbStartScreen'
[Lin's Pokegear Themes] Pokegear_Main.rb:186:in `loop'
[Lin's Pokegear Themes] Pokegear_Main.rb:186:in `pbStartScreen'
UI_PauseMenu:215:in `block (2 levels) in <main>'
MessageConfig:575:in `pbFadeOutIn'

komeiji514

Cooltrainer
As Arcky's Region map has updated compability with Berry Mode, don't forget to add BerryPreview graphics.

RayVee

Rookie
Watch in the Pokégear Menu this plugin does not refresh it just freezes time in the pokegear menu then it resumes when u quit the menu.
Any fix?
EDIT
nevermind is the unreal time script that freezes it, found the solution

Last edited:

LinKazamine

Champion
LinKazamine updated [20.1+] Pokegear Themes with a new update entry:

Added and updated images for Arcky's Region Map

• Changed the background's image name for the Extended Preview of Arcky's Region Map.
  • Added the Text Raster for the Extended Preview of Arcky's Region Map.
  • Theme 5 has three versions of the Text Raster and Theme 6 has two. Only the one with the name mapTextRaster.png will be displayed in-game so choose the one you like more (or make your own).

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back