• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
[20.1+] Pokegear Themes

Resource [20.1+] Pokegear Themes 1.0.9

Jedahjony

Novice
Help Please... dunno why this happening! U.u
1696266689419.png

LinKazamine

Champion
I'm not sure what you mean by scrollable but what's going on in the image is what I said in the update. I also said there how to solve it but I can try to explain it better here.

What you have to do is put the name of all your themes (or the ones that you need to fix the height) in the SPECIAL_THEME array in the configuration file. The name is the same one that you put in the folders where all the images are. It should look something like this:
Ruby:
  SPECIAL_THEME = [
    "NPB Blue", "NPB Pink", "NPB Yellow", "Theme 1", "Theme 2",
    "Theme 3", "Theme 4", "Theme 5", "Theme 6", "Theme 7",
  ]
Then, you have to add the extra height for the normal menu and the themes menu. If you haven't changed the height between buttons in the normal menu, you can simply put the default value of 10. It should have as many values as themes you added in the array before.
Ruby:
  BUTTON_HEIGHT = [
    10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 30, 10, 10
  ]
  THEME_BUTTON_HEIGHT = [
    10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 30, 10, 10
  ]
As a note, the lower these values, the higher the buttons will be. It also accepts negative values (-10, for example). Useful if 0 isn't enough to put the buttons where you want them.
Try with this. Increasing the numbers will make the buttons go down. Lowering the numbers (even negative ones) will make the buttons go up.

Jangajinx

An Overly Ambitious Developer
With a fresh install it keeps asking me about these:

Exception `Errno::ENOENT' at 078:RPG_Cache:127 - No such file or directory - Graphics/UI/Pokegear/0/bg
Exception `Errno::ENOENT' at 078:RPG_Cache:127 - No such file or directory - Graphics/UI/Pokegear/0/icon_button

LinKazamine

Champion
You haven't defined a theme and have no "0" folder theme in UI/Pokegear. In the installation steps, I say that you have to define one in the intro.

Anyway, you have to use this code $PokemonSystem.pokegear = "Theme 1" before you open the pokegear to set a theme for it. You can change the theme's name (the one between the ") to any you want the player to start with.

Jangajinx

An Overly Ambitious Developer
You haven't defined a theme and have no "0" folder theme in UI/Pokegear. In the installation steps, I say that you have to define one in the intro.

Anyway, you have to use this code $PokemonSystem.pokegear = "Theme 1" before you open the pokegear to set a theme for it. You can change the theme's name (the one between the ") to any you want the player to start with.
Sorry I completely forgot about this step when updating to v21.1. Appreciate you dealing with my forgetfulness.

LinKazamine

Champion
Ok, can you share images of Graphics/Pictures/Pokegear and Graphics/Pictures/RegionMap/UI? And if you can share images from inside the themes folders that'll be good too.

Back