• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Customizable Battle UI

Resource Customizable Battle UI 1.0

Toxillian

Novice
Toxillian submitted a new resource:

Customizable Battle UI - Have multiple Battle UI for the player to choose from!

A simple plugin that allows the player to change their battle UI from the Options menu. By default, the plugin comes with two styles. (Red, Blue)

Instructions:
1. Download the file from the link.
2. Extract the contents to your root Essentials folder.
3. Adjust the Settings to your liking
[/SPOILER]

Read more about this resource...

Jangajinx

An Overly Ambitious Developer
It should, but I'm not entirely sure. It has some conflicts with Enhanced UI.
I love the concept very much, if possible for the future. I would love to see this be compatible with Essentials deluxe and Enhanced UI as they are staples of my fangame.

Toxillian

Novice
Yeah, I have tested on v20.1..
Works like a charm
But, this plugin not compatible with Essentials deluxe and Enhanced UI.
I love the concept very much, if possible for the future. I would love to see this be compatible with Essentials deluxe and Enhanced UI as they are staples of my fangame.
Thanks for testing in the older version. When Enhanced UI is updated for the newest version I'll try to make it compatible.

RodMagalhaes

Novice
If I'm not mistaken, they come with the Gen 8 Project by Golisopod User. Then I just edited the Battle Scene itself.
What should be edited in order to achieve that effect? I'd love to make that "message box" transparent too 😀

Jangajinx

[Pokémon Essentials version 21]
[v21 Hotfixes 1.0.1]

Exception: ArgumentError

Backtrace:
StartGame:29:in `set_up_system'
Main:31:in `mainFunctionDebug'
Main:18:in `block in mainFunction'
Errors:80:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:18:in `mainFunction'
Main:45:in `block in <main>'
Main:44:in `loop'
Main:44:in `<main>'
-e:in `eval'
I get this error after installing the plugin. I hope this can be fixed as I love the idea behind this plugin. Want to be able to use the plugin, but it stops the game from loading up the game.

I get this error after installing the plugin. I hope this can be fixed as I love the idea behind this plugin. Want to be able to use the plugin, but it stops the game from loading up the game.
The backtrace doesn't suggest anything is connected to this plugin.
1692637226734.png

Line 29 is pbSetResizeFactor([$PokemonSystem.screensize, 4].min), so if you're getting an error saying that it's trying to compare nil with an integer, that means $PokemonSystem.screensize is nil. This plugin doesn't make any changes to anything relating to screensize, and I was able to install it myself with no issues.

Jangajinx

The backtrace doesn't suggest anything is connected to this plugin.
View attachment 20386
Line 29 is pbSetResizeFactor([$PokemonSystem.screensize, 4].min), so if you're getting an error saying that it's trying to compare nil with an integer, that means $PokemonSystem.screensize is nil. This plugin doesn't make any changes to anything relating to screensize, and I was able to install it myself with no issues.
I was able to as well prior to installing cable club, but after a clean back up it started appearing. Any idea how to set this to nil? Even stops working when on a completely fresh dir of v21.

Back