• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Screen's Updated Mining Resources

Resource Screen's Updated Mining Resources 1.1.0

Screen Lady

Glitch Trainer
Screen Lady submitted a new resource:

Screen's Updated Mining Resources - Mining Minigame sprites with alternate colors, more stones, more fossils, and more valuables!

NOTE: This is my first ever public resource to Relic Castle, it isn't the best when it comes to sprite work as I originally intended this for my own fangame project, but figured that someone out there may appreciate having these on hand.
You are free to edit these as you wish, and no credit is required if you use them in your game.
Just enjoy!

This changes some of the Mining Minigame colors, such as making the mining rewards resemble their item sprite colors more.

Items included are as...

Read more about this resource...

Screen Lady

Glitch Trainer
Screen Lady updated Screen's Updated Mining Resources with a new update entry:

Type Gems and optional Megastones!

This update adds Gems and Megastones to the table, the latter of which are entirely optional.
(As it is understandably a bizarre thing to dig up, but does provide an alternate method of obtaining them.)

View attachment 17765

View attachment 17766

The Gen 8 fossils (Fossilized Fish, Fossilized Drake, Fossilized Dino, and Fossilized Fish) will be added soon in a different update.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Screen Lady

Glitch Trainer
Very sorry about the lack of updates adding in the Gen 8 fossil sprites, my motivation has been quite low recently and I've been somewhat burnt out on my own project which has kept me from working on this. I'm going put this resource on hold for now until I feel like I can pick it up and make progress again.
In the meantime, people are free to edit this how they wish if they want to expand on it.

Back