• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance [COMMISSION] Coding/Scripting for Pokemon Essentials

This person is offering their services to others.

louismorel

Rookie
Overview:
Hello everybody! I'm officially opening commissions for scripting/coding in Pokemon Essentials. If you're looking for someone to help you with your game, I'm here to offer my services. I've been working with Pokemon Essentials for several years and have a lot of experience coding and customizing the engine for different concepts and ideas. I am a detail oriented person and I take pride in the quality of my work. I would describe myself as a strong communicator committed to working closely with clients to ensure their vision is fully realized in the end product. If you're interested in my work and want to bring your vision to life, feel free to send me a message. I look forward to hearing from you and collaborating with you on your game.

About Me:
  • Worked with Essentials for about 3 years.
  • Passionate about programming, especially game development.
  • Pursuing a degree in Computer Science.
  • Proficient in many programming languages, including Ruby.
  • Experience with graphic, sound and UI design.
  • Pokémon super-fan with a great interest in competitive battling.

What I offer:
  • Implementing new mechanics/scripts in Essentials.
  • Updating old scripts/projects to the latest version of Essentials.
  • Implementing/modifying UI based on mockups.
  • Creating custom complex events.
  • Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
  • And more!

Projects I've worked on:

Some examples of my Work:

Information:
  • Method of Contact: Discord (ID: golisopod_user)
  • Timezone: India (GMT+5:30)
  • Additional Info:
    • I go by the pronouns he/him, but feel free to refer to me any way you'd please :)
    • I would prefer discussing any details regarding pricing on Discord, to avoid any breach of rules regarding monetary transactions on this site.
    • English isn't my first language, so please excuse me if I say something that doesn't sound right.
    • I have a tendency to ask way too many questions. This is just mainly for clarity sake, to avoid any confusion on either end regarding the commission. I hope that isn't a problem.
    • I may reply to your message a bit late. I check my Discord only a few times a day, and my there is a difference of more than 10 hours in my timezone and that of the USA (both EST and PST). I'd like to apologize for that in advance.

louismorel

Rookie
Overview:
Hello everybody! I'm officially opening commissions for scripting/coding in Pokemon Essentials. If you're looking for someone to help you with your game, I'm here to offer my services. I've been working with Pokemon Essentials for several years and have a lot of experience coding and customizing the engine for different concepts and ideas. I am a detail oriented person and I take pride in the quality of my work. I would describe myself as a strong communicator committed to working closely with clients to ensure their vision is fully realized in the end product. If you're interested in my work and want to bring your vision to life, feel free to send me a message. I look forward to hearing from you and collaborating with you on your game.

About Me:
  • Worked with Essentials for about 3 years.
  • Passionate about programming, especially game development.
  • Pursuing a degree in Computer Science.
  • Proficient in many programming languages, including Ruby.
  • Experience with graphic, sound and UI design.
  • Pokémon super-fan with a great interest in competitive battling.

What I offer:
  • Implementing new mechanics/scripts in Essentials.
  • Updating old scripts/projects to the latest version of Essentials.
  • Implementing/modifying UI based on mockups.
  • Creating custom complex events.
  • Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
  • And more!

Projects I've worked on:

Some examples of my Work:

Information:
  • Method of Contact: Discord (ID: golisopod_user)
  • Timezone: India (GMT+5:30)
  • Additional Info:
    • I go by the pronouns he/him, but feel free to refer to me any way you'd please :)
    • I would prefer discussing any details regarding pricing on Discord, to avoid any breach of rules regarding monetary transactions on this site.
    • English isn't my first language, so please excuse me if I say something that doesn't sound right.
    • I have a tendency to ask way too many questions. This is just mainly for clarity sake, to avoid any confusion on either end regarding the commission. I hope that isn't a problem.
    • I may reply to your message a bit late. I check my Discord only a few times a day, and my there is a difference of more than 10 hours in my timezone and that of the USA (both EST and PST). I'd like to apologize for that in advance.

This guy scripts very fast He did everything I needed for my project in one day, which I was very surprised by it was a few visual UI changes allowing you to visualise Pokémon types and buffs within battle and so far it’s gone swimmingly definitely recommend if you’re curious

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
Not necessarily looking for a commission (I like to do my own coding for my ideas to keep me "fresh"), but.. Where could I get access to your Dynamic Lighting or PLA Style Move-Relearner plugins?! 😅

NoNoNever

Dev from Pokémon Illusion, Pokémon Bloody Moon
We have now bought our 2nd script from him, this time a large nuzlocke script for v21.1 with several rules

It went great as always, a small error was fixed very quickly, definitely worth every euro or dollar as before

We have more features in mind that we will definitely get from him.

Unkn0wn

SirMudkip
I contacted him some time ago to ask him to help me with some scripts for my project and honestly everything was 5*, he is very attentive and communicative, always willing to help and improve the ideas we already have in mind, always adding new possibilities and if something happens he is always available to solve it as quickly as possible, his work is incredible and I highly recommend it, thank you very much Golisopod! 🤩

clockstops

Trainer
Contacted Golisopod User to make a pause menu for my game and he was one hundred percent with giving me what I wanted, very easy to work with. I recommended commissioning him.

Nut0066

Nut
Just had a large commission from Golisopod and the results were great. Everything worked out as intended and he was great at taking any feedback I had. Highly recommend for any projects.

KayDiiA

whismur
Recently commissioned Golisopod_User for a script. I was amazed by the results. I didn't have a single issue with it at all, it worked exactly as requested and he even added a couple bonus features that I didn't even mention, but were incredibly useful.
He asked lots of questions to make sure I got the exact thing that I was thinking of, and he achieved that.
Not only does it work flawlessly, the code is clean and easy to read, allowing people who know what they're doing to build off of it super easy. Very professional.

Would love to commission another script from him sometime in the near future!

llOmni

Rookie
I had put in a request to Golisopod regarding mechanics within the game that I had never seen before. I wasn't sure it could be done, but not only was Golisopod able to integrate the mechanical and graphical elements he was also able to do so in a timely manner and deliver the product along with technical support to make sure the implementation went smoothly. I highly suggest looking into his services when you want something unique and cool integrated into your project/s.

Jangajinx

An Overly Ambitious Developer
I have had the pleasure of working with Golisopod User on several occasions. He is a legend in the coding community and one of the most professional individuals I have encountered. He is always available to assist me when I encounter an issue, even after I have compensated him for his services. His pricing is more than reasonable, and he consistently amazes me with his ability to transform my vision into reality. He is worth every cent!

Fohlen

Reworking my game life
I was asked by Goliso if I could leave a review of my most recent commissions with him, recent and past of course.
So considering he's a really nice guy, I think I will!
Goliso has done a few commissions for me including a few different things such as, seasons in Pokemon Essentials, enhanced lighting effects for Essentials, some Gen 4 character animations such as saving, pausing on a bike, field moves, watering cans, and healing pokemon anims. He also redid an old overworld effect included in the enhanced lighting effects that adds fireflies to my game. I'm so satisfied with commissions from Goliso that I commissioned him again recently to do a new UI menu for our project and additions to following Pokemon!

He's really worth the time and money!

Vxpor

Elite Trainer
Continuing to work with GolisopodUser has been a pleasure. They make it easy for you to bring your ideas to them and discuss how to make it a reality. They have recently brought up certain aspects (That I didn't even think of at the time) to improve a script that was recently finished

Highly suggest GolisopodUser if you're looking to get scripts made in a timely manner and for a reasonable price

Antiant

Rookie
I recommend this guy cuz he's very good at what he does and knows how to communicate, he always gives updates whenever he makes progress, and if you're clear and concise you'll get exactly what you're looking for! 😁

Back