• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Database for Move, Ability, and Item Ideas

0maeWaM0uShindeiru

Novice
This is one that comes in four layers.
A new weather condition, a new move, a new ability, and finally a new Weather Rock item.

First off - this new weather, Ghoulish Gale, is a Ghost-type Weather. It halves the accuracy of any Pokemon that is not Ghost- or Dark-type due to filling them with fear, and weakens super-effective moves that target Ghost- and Dark-types. It is an ideal weather for Pokemon such as Sableye or Dusknoir. That being said.
The move is also named Ghoulish Gale, and it is basically a Ghost-type variant of Sunny Day/Rain Dance/Hail/Sandstorm.
The ability is named Chilling Presence, essentially the Drought/Drizzle/Snow Warning/Sand Stream counterpart to match the move.
And the new Weather Rock, Haunted Rock, makes the turns Ghoulish Gale lasts bump up from 5 to 8 like the others with their corresponding weather.

Keyacom

20100 = Magic number
I made new moves to my game, some of which come from Pokémon Prism, a Crystal-based ROM hack. The following moves are my own:
  • Mist Swipe - Fairy, Physical, 40 BP, 100% acc., 40 PP - The user scratches the opponent with its mist-loaded claws. (Basically a physical version of Fairy Wind, or a Fairy-type version of Scratch.)
  • Oil Shot - Fire, Special, 65 BP, 100% acc., 10 PP - The user spews hot oil on the target. Its power is doubled if the target is burned. (Basically a Fire-type Venoshock that checks for burn instead. Based on a saying in my language, meant to make a bad conflict even worse.)
  • Cut Wings - Steel, Status, 100% acc., 20 PP - The user cuts all flying opponents' wings. This lowers their Attack, Sp. Atk. and Speed. (A variant of Venom Drench, but only succeeds on floating targets).
Not just that, but I changed types of several Normal-type moves, particularly some status moves and all Normal-type sound-based moves.

0maeWaM0uShindeiru

Novice
Move entry.
Name: Volcanic Volley
Category: Special
Type: Fire
Power: 70
Accuracy: 100%
PP: 20 (max. 32)
"The user sends a volley of magma forwards that has a chance to burn the target. This move is super effective on Rock types."

Yes it is basically just a Freeze-Dry variant for Fire-types to have a weapon against Pokemon like Golem.

fawkes

Rookie
New Move

Name: Stone Shrapnel
Category: Physical
Type: Rock
BP: 130
PP: 5/8
Targets: All except User

Pokedex Blurb
The user shatters it's Rocky exterior to deal massive damage. The user loses it's Rock typing however.

I realized that Rock typing can be a hinderance to many Pokemon that could do without a double weakness. Thus the idea for a Rock type Burn Up was born. Some notable users that could benefit from this are Golem, Onix, Rhyperior, Aggron.

Back