• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Arcky's Graphic Transparancy

Resource Arcky's Graphic Transparancy v2.0.0

Arcky

Arcky's Region Map Developer
Arcky submitted a new resource:

Graphic Transparency - Transparency

In the last few months I have been showcasing the Transparency Thingy a few times in different ways. Since a while ago I decided to make it a plugin and make it more user friendly and more efficient for the game to run.
The script has been fully tested in Base Essentials V20.1 and the video below shows how it looks like in game.
View attachment 16500
With this script you can hide items behind trees, buildings, rocks or let the player see where they are going when behind a tall...

Read more about this resource...

No pro bro

Novice

Lazily put together before going to sleep but if someone's willing to put some effort and background around the house interior this style of house can be a thing for people fed up with designing interiors for a single NPC or make caves that dont require warps

AenaonDogsky

Arbiter of Doggos
I can confirm this is working fine on v21. Had some issues with the formatting when addressing a single map with a single event in Data.rb, but this might have been a space or something I missed.

Arcky

I can confirm this is working fine on v21. Had some issues with the formatting when addressing a single map with a single event in Data.rb, but this might have been a space or something I missed.
oh, that's good to know

Arcky

Back