• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

RC Discord Archiving

I'm putting this here because I don't want to have wasted my time but Ekat and Anon have been doing actual archiving through tools so this is a much-less-useful format lmao

I might come back and format this for quotes and the like but I suspect it'll be outclassed

putting useful pins (not like the memes and stuff)

Pins from dev-discussion -

By Mew/Zach -
okay so i have quite a bit of experience doing dungeons, forests, and stuff like that. i'm gonna type up a couple little different things to consider: tiles: i dunno what gen style you have, or tiles you use, but having different kind of trees, ground, or whatever helps set it apart from a regular route. (this is a bit more geared towards forests). maybe the trees are bigger, or stuff in general is more saturated green or dark. fogs can help accent features out. colors are an important thing as well. this is more of a general mapping thing, but if your trees and base ground, path, and grass are all the same shade of green then.. aaaa. breaking it up with different intensities, or other splashed of color goes a LONG way. looking at reference pictures of what you're trying to accomplish (other maps, real world pictures, etc) can also help with figuring out what decorations would make sense, and that sorta stuff. actual map design: depending on the size of your map, you'll want seperate distinct places within the map. if the entire map is practically copy-pasted (or at least looks like it) i'd consider that bad map design. maybe one section of the forest has mushrooms, another is more rocky. stuff like that. more into this, having varying directions is a must. up, down, left, right, you'll want to incorporate all of this in. ledges, water, cliffs and elevation, all of this is also helpful breaking things up, and making the map SPICY. having looping segments, path breaks that eventually lead back together (maybe one path having wild battles, and another having trainer battles). ledges/hm roadblocks can help for an easy way back through the map, because who likes backtracking? dead ends help create a maze effect. i would definitely draw out the map before you start. this can help prevent you getting half-way through and "what do i do now?" it can just be a simple paper-drawing, where you simply draw out lines of where the player will be able to go. it can also help save you time by not having to redo as much stuff

unknown.png

From gravemacccrow-
also big important concept that will help you avoid burnout: you do not need to do things in order. a lot of people will work through stuff anticipating a demo release and work through routes and towns in sequence; i’d really advise working from the perspective of “i’m not releasing a demo”, and instead work on areas you want to

By Conmh-
1) balance is about finding the right game-feel or difficulty 2) playtest many times, with many different teams, while battling different numbers of trainers to find your game-feel 3) every battle you make available affects your level curve, especially trainers, both mandatory and optional 4) you can raise or lower your level curve by providing more or fewer trainers, raising or lowering trainer levels, or by providing pokemon to fight of higher or lower exp yields. evolved pokemon typically give more exp than unevolved ones, but there is still variance among them. dont feel the need to track this in detail 5) if you change something earlier in the game, expect it to have some ramifications down the line. it's possible you will need to rebalance later parts to account for it 6) balance is more than the level curve and experience. more important is the availability of relevant options for upcoming challenges. it's also important to consider the AI trainers' skill and the qualities of their pokemon, especially as they relate to the options the player has. generally, if the trainers have significantly more powerful options than the player, then you're doing it wrong (though that might be the point of your game) and it wont feel good to most players

From Boon -
This could become more important going forward - RPG Maker XP doesn't run initially on Windows 11 ARM edition (used for lightweight devices or Macs with the M1 chip). But there's an easy change of settings to get it working - Setting the "ARM Emulation" settings to "Strict execution" lets it run. Right click the .exe, head to Properties > Compatibility and click "Change emulation settings"

https://gitlab.com/mkxp-z/mkxp-z/-/releases

From Goli -
The errors in v19 are ungodly long and basically unreadable. Maruno want's to fix this in a future update. But for now, a simple fix is this In Technical, under MKXP_Compatibility add this snippet of code class Object
alias full_inspect inspect

def inspect; to_s; end
end
It shouldn't magically fix your errors, but should make it less of a nightmare to read the error.

From Vanilla -
i agree with this sentiment, but disagree with the importance a lot of devs put on it. At the end of the day, this is a hobby; people can't make money off of it, it isn't a substitute for a proper job, it isn't something that anyone is relying on to pay their bills. it's just something that people do for fun, and there's no reason to discourage people from doing whatever they decide is fun. the point i agree on is that i also think it's a bad idea to attempt to make this giant full-scale pokemon game as your very first fan game, and i agree with encouraging new devs to try out smaller projects to get familiar with Essentials/their kit. however, i do think that the community puts a MASSIVE emphasis on the gate-keepy sentiment of "if you want to make a big game as your first game, you're doing it wrong and you should stop and make a smaller game". it's well meaning advice, but i often see it go way beyond advice and more into people telling devs what to do, discouraging them from working on their current project, and never taking them seriously in favor of just constantly repeating "dont do this big game, try a smaller game first" i think the community overall needs to take a step back and remember that people can do whatever they want; once you give that initial "why not try a smaller project first to get yourself familiar with the kit?" advice, IMO you need to step back and let people do what they want. if their scope is truly too big for them, they'll figure it out; they aren't under any time-crunch that should stop them from being able to explore as much as they want and learn any mistakes they make over time

https://daily.pokecommunity.com/2017/09/14/fangame-tutorials-mapping-routes/

From Luka -
I think that splicing together packs is generally worse for everyone involved. This is further amplified if you’re splicing together scripts (eg. EBS, some of Klein’s, Shiney’s etc), where you’re not the creator of those scripts and don’t know how they actually work. Then when issues pop up, you’re forcing people to either go out of their way to find whose system is causing problems and whom to contact, or you’re directing them to the OG devs yourself, where they’ve made a script that works without hiccups in vanilla Essentials but might be broken due to improper implementation or incompatibility with the other bloat. At that point, imo, you’d have to man up and take the charge instead and fix all those issues. It adds more work for you and becomes a hassle for the end user or script dev. Then you have the issue of updating for new Essentials releases. V18 is going to drastically change how a bunch of things work. Can you port all those scripts to v18 yourself? Will you be able to retain compatibility? Or will you just give up on v18 and release and outdated kit that contains none of the bug-fixes and core features from the lates stable releases? Which is what happens to most of the “pack” releases out there. Nobody wants to use them then, and the cycle starts repeating itself where people want to use/make new packs again.

Pins from help -
https://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/66377/what-is-the-xy-problem
https://essentialsdocs.wikia.com/wiki/Essentials_Docs_Wiki
Vendily - If it can't find the file in an encrypted archive, it will try a regular folder, so you can just not encrypt that one i think.
From Samdeman-
Credit to Bushido: Q: Why are there green lines/glitches on my screen? A: 1) Open the Start Menu and search for Settings. Open Settings 2) Now click on "System". In the left pane, select "Display", then scroll to the bottom in the right pane. Click on "Graphics Settings" 3) Under the "Choose an app to set preference" drop-down menu, select "Desktop App". Once selected, browse for the Game.exe in the Bushido folder. 4) You will now be able to see the application in the Graphics Settings. Click on "Options" 5) You will now see the "Graphics Preference" window, from where you can set which GPU to be used for the Game.exe. First try selecting "Power Saving" , then select "Save", then run the game. If the issue persists then select "High Performance", then select "Save", then run the game again. 6) If the game still causes issues after following the above steps then follow the instructions in the BUSHIDO_README to run the Backup RGSS version.

-FL-

Pokémon Island Creator
Pin from #dev-discussion .
mew — 06/16/2021 5:00 PM
okay so i have quite a bit of experience doing dungeons, forests, and stuff like that. i'm gonna type up a couple little different things to consider:

tiles: i dunno what gen style you have, or tiles you use, but having different kind of trees, ground, or whatever helps set it apart from a regular route. (this is a bit more geared towards forests). maybe the trees are bigger, or stuff in general is more saturated green or dark. fogs can help accent features out. colors are an important thing as well. this is more of a general mapping thing, but if your trees and base ground, path, and grass are all the same shade of green then.. aaaa. breaking it up with different intensities, or other splashed of color goes a LONG way.

looking at reference pictures of what you're trying to accomplish (other maps, real world pictures, etc) can also help with figuring out what decorations would make sense, and that sorta stuff.

actual map design: depending on the size of your map, you'll want seperate distinct places within the map. if the entire map is practically copy-pasted (or at least looks like it) i'd consider that bad map design. maybe one section of the forest has mushrooms, another is more rocky. stuff like that.

more into this, having varying directions is a must. up, down, left, right, you'll want to incorporate all of this in. ledges, water, cliffs and elevation, all of this is also helpful breaking things up, and making the map SPICY. having looping segments, path breaks that eventually lead back together (maybe one path having wild battles, and another having trainer battles). ledges/hm roadblocks can help for an easy way back through the map, because who likes backtracking? dead ends help create a maze effect.

i would definitely draw out the map before you start. this can help prevent you getting half-way through and "what do i do now?" it can just be a simple paper-drawing, where you simply draw out lines of where the player will be able to go. it can also help save you time by not having to redo as much stuff
AnonAlpaca — 10/21/2022 12:22 AM
Ze-Fated Destiny/Twisted Fate — 10/19/2022 2:33 PM
Dev question of the day:
If there is any advice you can give to any new and up coming developer getting started on their first project, what would you advise ?
Σhronos — 10/07/2022 7:32 PM
Conmh — 09/18/2022 1:27 PM
1) balance is about finding the right game-feel or difficulty
2) playtest many times, with many different teams, while battling different numbers of trainers to find your game-feel
3) every battle you make available affects your level curve, especially trainers, both mandatory and optional
4) you can raise or lower your level curve by providing more or fewer trainers, raising or lowering trainer levels, or by providing pokemon to fight of higher or lower exp yields. evolved pokemon typically give more exp than unevolved ones, but there is still variance among them. dont feel the need to track this in detail
5) if you change something earlier in the game, expect it to have some ramifications down the line. it's possible you will need to rebalance later parts to account for it
6) balance is more than the level curve and experience. more important is the availability of relevant options for upcoming challenges. it's also important to consider the AI trainers' skill and the qualities of their pokemon, especially as they relate to the options the player has. generally, if the trainers have significantly more powerful options than the player, then you're doing it wrong (though that might be the point of your game) and it wont feel good to most players
LuxDiablo — 05/04/2022 10:20 PM
not intentionally, no
3dPƐ bonzairob — 03/03/2022 7:08 PM
https://bitcrush.org/poketools/stardex/ here you go, kids
Stardex
A Pokédex builder and analyzer. Created by @tipsypastels and @misnina.
boon — 09/12/2021 3:40 PM
This could become more important going forward - RPG Maker XP doesn't run initially on Windows 11 ARM edition (used for lightweight devices or Macs with the M1 chip). But there's an easy change of settings to get it working - Setting the "ARM Emulation" settings to "Strict execution" lets it run. Right click the .exe, head to Properties > Compatibility and click "Change emulation settings"
boon — 07/04/2021 6:17 PM
GitLab
Releases · mkxp-z / mkxp-z
RGSS on Steroids. With a ridiculous name. https://roza-gb.gitbook.io/mkxp-z/
Golisopod User — 04/30/2021 10:41 PM
The errors in v19 are ungodly long and basically unreadable. Maruno want's to fix this in a future update. But for now, a simple fix is this
In Technical, under MKXP_Compatibility add this snippet of code
class Object
alias full_inspect inspect

def inspect; to_s; end
end

It shouldn't magically fix your errors, but should make it less of a nightmare to read the error.
Σhronos — 04/07/2021 3:13 PM
SMALL HEADS UP, PSA, REMINDER BTW:

Ik this channel has been super active, but sadly I cannot be following all of it as much as I'd like (irl, checking forum, checking thundaga and own lil hobbies), and fellow staff members may also be busy with their own things, so I expect if something is going down, that us staff will be pinged/called to check the situation
Sparta — 04/04/2021 7:29 PM
Some wise words from a wise individual:
Vanilla 💛 (Zenos's Wife) — 03/25/2021 2:27 PM
i agree with this sentiment, but disagree with the importance a lot of devs put on it.

At the end of the day, this is a hobby; people can't make money off of it, it isn't a substitute for a proper job, it isn't something that anyone is relying on to pay their bills. it's just something that people do for fun, and there's no reason to discourage people from doing whatever they decide is fun.

the point i agree on is that i also think it's a bad idea to attempt to make this giant full-scale pokemon game as your very first fan game, and i agree with encouraging new devs to try out smaller projects to get familiar with Essentials/their kit.

however, i do think that the community puts a MASSIVE emphasis on the gate-keepy sentiment of "if you want to make a big game as your first game, you're doing it wrong and you should stop and make a smaller game". it's well meaning advice, but i often see it go way beyond advice and more into people telling devs what to do, discouraging them from working on their current project, and never taking them seriously in favor of just constantly repeating "dont do this big game, try a smaller game first"

i think the community overall needs to take a step back and remember that people can do whatever they want; once you give that initial "why not try a smaller project first to get yourself familiar with the kit?" advice, IMO you need to step back and let people do what they want. if their scope is truly too big for them, they'll figure it out; they aren't under any time-crunch that should stop them from being able to explore as much as they want and learn any mistakes they make over time
Nuri Yuri — 02/23/2021 5:40 PM
Nobody:
Absolutely Nobody:
Me trying to see if the long queue break on warp fix works:
Foxowl — 01/19/2021 4:21 PM
https://daily.pokecommunity.com/2017/09/14/fangame-tutorials-mapping-routes/ @societal menace pippi 🦐
PokéCommunity Daily
Rainbow
Fangame Tutorials: Mapping Routes
A tutorial on the basics of Route mapping, with three in-depth examples to go along with it.
Fangame Tutorials: Mapping Routes
moca — 02/06/2020 12:54 AM
if only i can use trick room irl... i'd last way longer 🤪
Clay — 01/19/2020 1:09 PM
u cant be horny forever
Luka S.J. — 07/22/2019 5:04 AM
I think that splicing together packs is generally worse for everyone involved. This is further amplified if you’re splicing together scripts (eg. EBS, some of Klein’s, Shiney’s etc), where you’re not the creator of those scripts and don’t know how they actually work. Then when issues pop up, you’re forcing people to either go out of their way to find whose system is causing problems and whom to contact, or you’re directing them to the OG devs yourself, where they’ve made a script that works without hiccups in vanilla Essentials but might be broken due to improper implementation or incompatibility with the other bloat. At that point, imo, you’d have to man up and take the charge instead and fix all those issues. It adds more work for you and becomes a hassle for the end user or script dev. Then you have the issue of updating for new Essentials releases. V18 is going to drastically change how a bunch of things work. Can you port all those scripts to v18 yourself? Will you be able to retain compatibility? Or will you just give up on v18 and release and outdated kit that contains none of the bug-fixes and core features from the lates stable releases? Which is what happens to most of the “pack” releases out there. Nobody wants to use them then, and the cycle starts repeating itself where people want to use/make new packs again.
Parma — 07/14/2019 4:29 PM

YouTube
Thundaga
How To Make a Pokemon Game in RPG Maker - Part 1: Getting Started
Dragonite — 07/06/2019 11:38 AM
it's mostly about game devs, but there are also some game devs in here
gravemaccrow — 05/21/2019 3:13 PM
also big important concept that will help you avoid burnout: you do not need to do things in order. a lot of people will work through stuff anticipating a demo release and work through routes and towns in sequence; i’d really advise working from the perspective of “i’m not releasing a demo”, and instead work on areas you want to
gravemaccrow — 04/09/2019 11:07 AM
just realised we don’t have the new wiki pinned, might be worth doing
Essentials Docs Wiki
Essentials Docs Wiki The home of useful Essentials documentation Essentials is a collection of gameplay-altering original code designed for use in an RPG Maker XP game. This wiki contains...
Spherical Ice — 08/16/2018 1:31 PM
Deleted User — 04/29/2018 7:02 PM
First, loss is not comedy, it's a lifestyle. And lastly, the stairs in a row kind of remind me of that one puzzle in the Team Magma/Aqua hideout, it's a shame you can just beat it by walking right or left all the time. I'd like to see some complex warp puzzle.

45ZJgCt.png

Last edited:

Vendily

Elite Trainer
Here's some images as well as some more pins (with associated conversations)
This is the win11 fix from boon
boon — 09/12/2021 2:40 PM
win11 fix.png

An instrument frequency chart from #audio posted by Saucecoie (left as an attachment)

Attachments

• Instrument_Frequency_Chart.png
    Instrument_Frequency_Chart.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 92

Vendily

Elite Trainer
Here's the dev question of the day about first project advice.
ZeT0ken — 10/19/2022 1:33 PM
Dev question of the day:
If there is any advice you can give to any new and up coming developer getting started on their first project, what would you advise ?

Vendily — 10/19/2022 1:40 PM
-plan everything, like what you need to completetasks and how those things are supposed to work/interact. the last thing you want is having to scrap work because of a change in details after you thought about it more.
  • have a low stakes practice project. feel free to muck around in that to try stuff you aren't sure of. it's also faster to try out plugins you plan on using, since you can more easily reset a sandbox project.
  • don't compare yourself too hard to others. everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses, and often there's a lot of time investment in the background that you haven't seen to get to that point. no body starts at those levels, but you'll get there eventually.
  • don't feel pressure to stuff in every popular mechanic and plugin into your project. not every project needs that. ideally it should just be kept to mechanics that add to worldbuilding or themes of your game. (though if you have a favourite, I don't blame you for tossing that in, I spent way too long on tv stuff for plat2 :3c )

Riddle — 10/19/2022 3:28 PM
agree with a lot of vendily's points, but with an addendum on the "plan everything" point:

you dont need to plan everything before starting a game. you dont need to have all, or even most of the the mechanics, all the story beats, every character already figured out. you just need to start. open up rpgmaker, and start working on the ideas you already have.
yes, it's going to be painful to look back on your old stuff, and youll want to redo it (and you probably will redo it, and it's going to be a pain in the ass). but if you just sit in a text document or on trello/a task sheet trying to plan out every detail, youll likely never actually get to making the game. over-preparing can also be a form of procrastination

Some stuff from #audio
chase — 10/31/2022 7:41 PM

thepsynergist — 05/20/2022 11:58 PM

DrakeSycamore — 03/24/2022 8:11 AM
Luckily I also copied the link from another deconstruction a while ago. Might share this too

AnonAlpaca

Why Do People Call Me A GOAT
Expo Team
Stuff from the bulletin board!

The Minecraft server has been picking up traction so I thought we'd get a new sub-server to not clutter up the games room! You can join and request to join here! https://discord.gg/4D4pnNnQrF

- MASHIRO
Pokémon Essentials v20.1 has been released! Essentials v20.1 change log: https://essentialsdocs.fandom.com/wiki/Change_log Download v20.1: https://www.mediafire.com/file/nbpd2yhgtp32883/
Essentials Docs Wiki
Change log
This is a list of versions of Pokémon Essentials. Change logs for each version are included where available. Download links cannot be offered on this wiki; the change logs are provided for information only. For information on how to effectively use Pokémon Essentials, please see the following guides: How to use Essentials How to upgrade your gam...
Change log

MediaFire
Pokemon Essentials v20.1 2022-06-20
- MARUNO

The first ever Eevee Expo is now live! Tune in 8/7 at 12 p.m ET for roughly an hour's worth of trailers, interviews, and showcases from the Pokemon Fangame and ROM Hacking communities!
- LUXDIABLO

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUHEqXa1sbGFCS27l1PEUnbsZIlRIrd8F0c9GHjBuXMNQQSg/viewform here's the form again for those who missed it the first time. The exact deadline is November 6th at 11:59 pm EST! (edited)
- SAUCECOIE

#info channel:

header.png

Welcome to the Relic Castle Discord Server! Relic Castle is a community where you can discuss, play, critique, and create Pokémon fan games. We believe that by promoting a friendly, tight-knit atmosphere we can make the fan game community a better place for newbies and veterans alike.

rules.png

• Be respectful and considerate to everyone.
• Mature (non-political) discussions are allowed on the Discord, but no NSFW content is permitted.
• Politics has no place on Relic Castle. This is due to the inability to have mature, respectful discussions on these topics.
• Keep the shitposting, excessive use of emojis and other low effort content in #deleted-channel. This excludes spam.
• Use channels for their intended purposes, and be mindful of burying other people's unanswered requests in help and feedback.
• Don't advertise other Discord servers unsolicited, or attempt to recruit for your project. We have a Team Recruitment forum you can use: https://eeveeexpo.com/forum/21/
• Commissions are allowed, but all financial matters must go through DMs.

It is up to the discretion of the Relic Castle staff if a rule violation has occurred, the punishment of said violation, and the interpretation of the rule in question. Staff may change server nicknames due to nicknames being inappropriate, or attempting to manipulate their place on the user list. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact a staff member via direct message!

roles.png

Staff Roles:
• The @@admin role represents Administrative Staff of Relic Castle, and oversee all community operations.
• The @@site mod role represents Moderators of the Relic Castle that have moderation powers on the forums as well as the Discord server.
• The @@discord mod role represents Moderators of the Relic Castle Discord. They do not have moderation powers on the forum.
• The @@staff role represents all Relic Castle Staff Members. Please mention this role in case of emergency or urgency.
• The @@regular role represents recently active members of the Relic Castle community. This role gives you the ability to use external emojis.

channels.png

Information Channels:
• #announcements: News about Relic Castle, or the fan game community in general from the staff team.
• #info: Contains important information regarding the server. Thank you for taking the time to read this channel!
• #bulletin-board: Announcements and news from community members. New projects and resources posted on Relic Castle are automatically announced here by our bot. Discussion for these user announcements should take place in other channels.
• #streams: Notifications made by community members who are streaming live and wish to promote their stream.

Discussion Channels: As part of the "be respectful" rule, please be considerate of the other members and don't post spoilers for something recently released! When new Pokémon games are announced we typically create new channels to contain any spoiler discussions.
• #general: General purpose discussion channel for any kind of chatting.
• #games: Discussion channel for video games, except the development of them.
• #media: Discussion of movies, TV shows, music, and other entertainment.
• #chiraji: The low effort memes channel that gets frequent name changes. Nothing serious is expected here, only shitposting.

Development Channels: Please remember to keep your feedback and critique helpful, yet polite. Misuse of these channels may result in your access to them being revoked. While discussions may arise in feedback and help, please try to move them to another channel when they deviate from the object of feedback and related topics.
• #dev-discussion: General discussion on game development and sharing your progress with your project. Critique is permitted in this channel, but you're encouraged to use the feedback channel to obtain critique on your work.
• #graphics: General discussion related to art/sprites, asking for feedback on art/sprites, or simply showcasing your graphical work.
• #audio: General discussion related to audio, music, techniques, and showing off audio pieces.
• #feedback: For seeking feedback on member-created content of any kind. Feel free to post your own art, writing, and music here even if its not related to game development.
• #help: For seeking help with game development questions. Please be sure to double check the Pokémon Essentials wiki before asking your question: http://essentialsdocs.wikia.com/wiki/Essentials_Docs_Wiki

Voice Channels:
Any member is welcome to join the voice chat channels. Please be considerate to the other people voice chatting and put yourself on push to talk or even mute yourself if you have an echo or other related audio issues.
• #voice-chatting: A text channel where members can communicate here during a voice call without having to speak. The history is hidden to keep this channel relevant only during calls.
general: For casual chattin
afk: Where callers are bumped after being completely inactive for some time.

links.png

• Main Site: https://eeveeexpo.com/
• Project Showcase: https://eeveeexpo.com/project-showcase/
• Progressing Projects: https://eeveeexpo.com/progressing-projects/
• Tutorials and Resources: https://eeveeexpo.com/resources/
• Game Development Discussion Forum: https://eeveeexpo.com/dev-discussion/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/RelicCastleCom
• Pokémon Essentials Wiki: http://essentialsdocs.wikia.com/wiki/Essentials_Docs_Wiki

Archive of the Discord's Messages
Hi all! I've managed to extract the messages from the publicly-available channels! In dark mode, and light mode! In addition, I saved all the server's emojis.

Originally, I was going to handle this through Github, but some of these HTML files are big, and I didn't feel like messing with GLFS. (Looking at you, #dev-discussion.)

Preview:
ao7tcat.png

Download Links:
Google Drive:

Additional Notes:
  • The larger channels will take some time to fully load when you open them. There's a lot of messages and images to load.
  • If you have any requests for other things you would like me to archive (ie: a specific media file) please let me know.
  • If you have any QOL or accessibility changes I can feasibly do, please let me know.
  • If you're like me and feeling a little existential, consider keeping a copy of the logs locally. While I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon, life can be unpredictable. Have a backup of the backup!
Cheers!

Back