• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon: Giovanni Origins [JOHTO - OUT NOW!]

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Status
Completed
Project Version
bCGxLK5.png

Welcome to Pokémon: Giovanni Origins

In this story, set roughly 20 years before the events of Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue,
you play as the childhood friend of Team Rocket Boss Giovanni.

Growing up in Saffron City, you and Giovanni will traverse Kanto and Johto together, challenging for gym badges
and championships along the way. You will witness first hand the backstory of Giovanni,
watching from the sidelines as your friend ventures down a dark path, turning to a life of crime.

As you explore Kanto and Johto, you will see the vast difference 20 years can make to a region.
You will find characters and references to the future games hidden everywhere you look.
Enjoy exploring the Pokémon world long before the stories of legendary Pokémon trainers such as Red and Blue.
... and if you are Team Rocket inclined yourself, you can now train your very own Dark Pokémon!

>>>>>>>>>> Mediafire link v2.13 - Click here!<<<<<<<<<<

ATTENTION JOIPLAY USERS
if the game freezes when Giovanni attempts to battle you for the first time,
you need to download the below file and put it into the same folder as game.exe
>>>>> Joiplay Patch <<<<<

>>>>>>>>>> Discord Server - Click here! <<<<<<<<<<

Transfer your save to a newer version of the game:

Transfer the following file your existing directory of the game into the same folder in your newly downloaded version of the game,
and you should be able to carry on from where you left off!

>>>>>>>>>> Game Documentation! Click here! <<<<<<<<<<

Key features:
Set roughly 20 years before the events of Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue versions.
Adventure across both Kanto and Johto.
Explore the regional differences between the Kanto and Johto you know, to the Kanto and Johto of old!
Explore various areas before their demise, such as Pokémon Mansion and the Kanto Power Plant!
Use your very own 'Dark' Pokémon! As debuted in the Team Rocket trading card set, Dark Pokémon feature in this game!
Seek out the original 16 Gym Leaders and Elite Four, hidden around the region as Easter Eggs.
Predominantly Kanto Pokémon, with other Pokémon from all other regions available in limited numbers.
Find out the backstory of Giovanni, the criminal mastermind behind Team Rocket!
Boss battles! Hunt and beat powerful wild Boss Pokémon for special rewards!
Side quests - talk to NPCs to discover various side quests with various rewards.
Generation 1 and 2 soundtrack, including soundtracks from other Pokémon games.
Speed up button - press Q to accelerate the game. Please use sparingly!
Level Caps to prevent over-levelling, and late game repeatable trainers within Victory Road for late game grinding.
A big plot twist to end the game!
DaleFails developer house! Find and battle me once you've beat the Kanto and Johto Leagues!
Post-game content and side-quests to ensure you have plenty to do!
Hidden post-game battles to find; Giovanni, Pierce, Dale, Scott, Red, Blue, Silver, Oak and Cynthia. More to come in future updates!

Screenshots:

Socials - let's talk Pokémon! I collect and play!
Twitch - DaleFails
TikTok - DaleFails
Instagram - DaleFailsGaming

Special thanks:
General help, bug fixing and playtesting - Amallah!
Amallah gaming on Twitch! Check him out!

Essentials version and Plugins used:
  • Pokémon Essentials v20.1​
  • Pokémon Essentials v20.1Hotfixes​
  • Essentials Deluxe​
  • Always in Grass​
  • Generation 8 Pack Scripts​
  • Overworld Shadows EX
  • Speed Up 2.0
  • Pre-looped Music Library by ENLS, Thundaga, YTKrakerwat & Sulucnal
  • Public tiles as sourced from Relic Castle
  • Tiles and Overworlds from various sources across the Pokémon from over the years​
  • and a huge thanks to the developers of all of the above!​

Credits:
Game development (mapping, scripting, eventing, everything!):
Myself - DaleFails

Bug fixing - Everybody reporting bugs, but especially Amallah who has made a huge contribution to bug testing.

Pokémon Essentials:
"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Boushy<s>MiDas Mike
Brother1440<s>Near Fantastica
FL.<s>PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami<s>Popper
Golisopod User<s>Rataime
help-14<s>Savordez
IceGod64<s>SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock<s>the__end
KitsuneKouta<s>Venom12
Lisa Anthony<s>Wachunga
Luka S.J.<s>
and everyone else who helped out

"mkxp-z" by:
Roza
Based on "mkxp" by Ancurio et al.

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!

Essentials Deluxe: Lucidious89

Always in Bushes: Kotaro, Titania318, Kleinstudio, derFischae

Overworld Shadows EX: Golisopod User, Marin, WolfPP

Generation 8 Pack for Essentials v20.1:

Battler Sprites:
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Sprites - veekun
Gen 6 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon X/Y Sprite Project
Gen 7 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sun/Moon Sprite Project
Gen 8 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sword/Shield Sprite Project

Overworld Sprites
Gen 6+ Berry Tree Overworlds - Anarlaurendil
Gen 6 Pokemon Overworlds - princess-pheonix, LunarDusk, Wolfang62, TintjeMadelintje101, piphybuilder88
Gen 7 Pokemon Overworlds - Larry Turbo, princess-pheonix
Gen 8 Pokemon Overworlds - SageDeoxys, Wolfang62, LarryTurbo, tammyclaydon
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Overworlds - MissingLukey, help-14, Kymoyonian, cSc-A7X, 2and2makes5, Pokegirl4ever, Fernandojl, Silver-Skies, TyranitarDark, Getsuei-H, Kid1513, Milomilotic11, Kyt666, kdiamo11, Chocosrawlooid, Syledude, Gallanty, Gizamimi-Pichu, 2and2makes5, Zyon17,LarryTurbo, spritesstealer, LarryTurbo

Icon Sprites
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Alaguesia
Gen 7 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Marin, MapleBranchWing, Contributors to the DS Styled Gen 7+ Repository
Gen 8 Icon Sprites - Larry Turbo, Leparagon

Cry Credits:
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Cries - Rhyden
Gen 7 Pokemon Cries - Marin, Rhyden
Gen 8 Pokemon Cries - Zeak6464

Script Credits:
Golisopod User, Luka S.J.

Compilation of Resources:
Golisopod User, UberDunsparce

v20.1 Hotfixes: Maruno

Public tiles and overworlds: SailorViscious, Magiscarf, Kyledove, WesleyFG

Speed Up 2.0: Marin for the original script, Phantombass for updating to 19.1

Pre-looped Music Library: ENLS, Thundaga, YTKrakerwat & Sulucnal

Rocket Pokeball graphics: alberto64674yt

Enhanced UI: Lucidious89, Ball Sprites: Poq and BlueEye007

Officially licensed Pokémon credits:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo

Thank you again to all the above - these are some incredible resources.

Last edited:

Amallah

Horror Maze Enthusiast
Rather than level whilst holding, it's just a straight use item - the same way an evolution stone would work.

Thank you so much for the kinds words, and for your help with the bug fixing. Honest to god, I cannot believe how many typos I missed, and I thought I was pretty good at spotting them!

Awesome team to finish the game as well. I'm going to add a Dusk Stone to Pokémon Tower's upper levels as your Misdreavus reminded me that I hadn't put that stone in the game!

I plan to add some more Kanto flashbacks into the game, as well as side quests etc. To be honest, when I've finished Johto (long way off), I might send it to you exclusively first for a playthrough / bug test! Thanks again!
You're very welcome, and I'd absolutely be down for that! 😄

DaleFails

Trainer
Latest Patch / Big update! (v1.0.6)!

Updates:
  • Version added to the top left of the Loading Screen, when you first load up the game.​
  • Added the following evolution items to the game: Fairy Stone, Dusk Stone, Ice Stone, Protector.​
  • Added more TMs to the world for the player to find.​
  • Added a new Team Rocket style Pokéball for the player to use.​
  • Added more custom Pokéballs to in-game trainers.​
  • Added additional catch-reward quests (rewards available for every 10 species caught, up to 60!)​
  • Changed fourth gym TM reward and added move to the gym leader's Pokémon.​
  • Eeveelutions now all available via Stone.​
  • Gift Eevee added to Celadon City.​
  • Jimmy's Juice Bar in Vermilion is now open for business!​
  • Berry Vendor in Saffron City now has his own quest and will open his store as a reward.​
  • Additional time-jumps added, just for fun!​
  • Additional Detective dialogue and other storyline dialogue.​
  • Metal Coat is no longer only available during one mission.​
  • Various sprite tweaks / recolours.​
  • Various tiling and grammar errors corrected.​
  • Updated to latest version of 'v20.1 hotfixes'.​
  • Updated to latest version of 'Essentials Deluxe'.​
  • Updated to latest version of 'Gen 8 Pack Scripts'.​
  • Added new plugin - Advanced UI!​
  • Game Documentation now available - see original post!​

Enjoy the updates and please report any issues you encounter, I love hearing people's feedback!

With the huge updates I have made to the PlugIns so that I could get Advanced UI in the game, there may be new bugs. Please report any you find. Thank you!​

Crowley4019

Rookie
I can't seem to interact with this pokeball on route 14. Screenshot for reference.

Attachments

• bug 1.png
    bug 1.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 84

safr

Elite Trainer
Just finished this and cannot believe no one like honestly no one make video of this good game, i can say the story is normal not bad but also not amazing but the main points for attraction for me is how we explore the same place as in original game but see it differently because of the different time pretty fresh for me. Thank you this and stay healthy and stay safe

Also just suggestion you don't need to do if you don't want, maybe you can make some original form Pokémon for this game, don't need many just some small number of original form because maybe some Pokémon go extinct or go migration in 20 year time skip between this and original game just to make the feeling of time span with the original game more appearance

aly

Novice
Ah, that’s because the Pokéball is technically on another map. I’ll patch that out this afternoon. Thanks!
Since in the lore canon bill is the person who invented pc storage maybe you should made different means to store in this game just like Pokémon legend archeus, maybe in every city there new building pokemon bank where people storing their Pokémon you know like bank in our world. The explaininatioh is if we want to take our stored pokemon we need to wait few second while the teller go behind door to take our Pokémon delivered using deliberd by different pokemon bank branch in other city. It just if this game also use pc it's not like prequel

Other suggestions is some original form Pokémon for this game to show this is a prequel. Maybe predecessor form for 3 starter and other Pokémon will enforce more feelings that the game set before the main game

That my suggestions hope you don't mind

DaleFails

Trainer
Just finished this and cannot believe no one like honestly no one make video of this good game, i can say the story is normal not bad but also not amazing but the main points for attraction for me is how we explore the same place as in original game but see it differently because of the different time pretty fresh for me. Thank you this and stay healthy and stay safe

Also just suggestion you don't need to do if you don't want, maybe you can make some original form Pokémon for this game, don't need many just some small number of original form because maybe some Pokémon go extinct or go migration in 20 year time skip between this and original game just to make the feeling of time span with the original game more appearance

Hey - firstly, thanks for playing!

The storyline is fairly basic I agree, the main focus has been the showing of Kanto in older days, so I'm glad you enjoyed that. Thank you!

I may re-introduce some of the scrapped demo Pokémon such as the baby Murkrow as well, which is kind of like having 'original' Pokémon. Good suggestion! I am also working on making even more changes to the game to make it feel old, such as redesigning the Pokémon Centre interiors.

Since in the lore canon bill is the person who invented pc storage maybe you should made different means to store in this game just like Pokémon legend archeus, maybe in every city there new building pokemon bank where people storing their Pokémon you know like bank in our world. The explaininatioh is if we want to take our stored pokemon we need to wait few second while the teller go behind door to take our Pokémon delivered using deliberd by different pokemon bank branch in other city. It just if this game also use pc it's not like prequel

Other suggestions is some original form Pokémon for this game to show this is a prequel. Maybe predecessor form for 3 starter and other Pokémon will enforce more feelings that the game set before the main game

That my suggestions hope you don't mind

Thanks for playing! And I really really like that idea, that's awesome. I might see what I can do with the Pokémon Storage. Thanks for the awesome suggestion, I wonder how easy it will be to implement...

DaleFails

Trainer
Latest Patch (v1.0.8)!

Welcome back Relic Castle!

Updates:
  • Celadon Department Store updated. Vendors now sell all Pokéball types and various battle items such as Red Card, Eject Button etc.
  • Move re-learner added to the Pokémon Championships (League).
  • Merchants added to Cerulean City selling all of the type Gems and Incense held-items.
  • HM moves Cut and Strength have been significantly buffed.
  • TMs are now re-usable!
  • Various rare berries added to the Safari Zone.
  • More battle items can now be purchased from Celadon Medicines (such as the Ability Capsule).
  • Pokémon Masseuse added to Fuchsia City to assist with friendship evolutions.
  • Pokémon Centre's given an internal visual overhaul to look more vintage.​
  • Mint Shop added to Fuchsia City, allowing you to change the Nature of your Pokémon.​

Enjoy the updates and please report any issues you encounter, I love hearing people's feedback!​

Amallah

Horror Maze Enthusiast
where is feebas located
An NPC on Cinnabar tells you what to do, but you
fish around Cinnabar and you can encounter Feebas.

Edit: Also, good to see an update so soon after the website's back up, Dale! Thinking about starting a new save for all the new stuff, haha

Last edited:

safr

Elite Trainer
Latest Patch (v1.0.8)!

Welcome back Relic Castle!

Updates:
  • Celadon Department Store updated. Vendors now sell all Pokéball types and various battle items such as Red Card, Eject Button etc.
  • Move re-learner added to the Pokémon Championships (League).
  • Merchants added to Cerulean City selling all of the type Gems and Incense held-items.
  • HM moves Cut and Strength have been significantly buffed.
  • TMs are now re-usable!
  • Various rare berries added to the Safari Zone.
  • More battle items can now be purchased from Celadon Medicines (such as the Ability Capsule).
  • Pokémon Masseuse added to Fuchsia City to assist with friendship evolutions.
  • Pokémon Centre's given an internal visual overhaul to look more vintage.​
  • Mint Shop added to Fuchsia City, allowing you to change the Nature of your Pokémon.​

Enjoy the updates and please report any issues you encounter, I love hearing people's feedback!​
Finish game and pretty fun and all the battle is challenging 👍🙂
try to start second playthrough using shiny charmander but been 3 days restarting yet no result

There still something needs fix I think
i think you forget max revive in shop.
The move relearner only learn the move that being learn on current form of evolution not the previous evolution for some reason the example is my misdravius have psyshock and i evolve my mismagius and learn new move replacing psyshock but when i want to re-learn the move psyshock again psyshock not available on mismagius available move to learn list

Thank once again for this amazing game 👍👏👏

Attachments

• IMG_20230621_175211.jpg
    IMG_20230621_175211.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:

DaleFails

Trainer
An NPC on Cinnabar tells you what to do, but you
fish around Cinnabar and you can encounter Feebas.

Edit: Also, good to see an update so soon after the website's back up, Dale! Thinking about starting a new save for all the new stuff, haha

Hey! Always updating the game haha, and slowly working through Johto. A lot has changed since the initial v1.0.0 release!

Finish game and pretty fun and all the battle is challenging 👍🙂
try to start second playthrough using shiny charmander but been 3 days restarting yet no result

There still something needs fix I think
i think you forget max revive in shop.
The move relearner only learn the move that being learn on current form of evolution not the previous evolution for some reason the example is my misdravius have psyshock and i evolve my mismagius and learn new move replacing psyshock but when i want to re-learn the move psyshock again psyshock not available on mismagius available move to learn list

Thank once again for this amazing game 👍👏👏

That's interesting about the move relearner! I didn't notice that, will see if I work anything out.

Max Revives would make the game too easy ;)

Awesome team by the way! Nice shinies! Thanks for playing too!

setokaiba

Rookie

View attachment 17129

In this story, set roughly 20 years before the events of Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue, you play as the childhood friend of Team Rocket Boss Giovanni.

Growing up in Saffron City, you and Giovanni will traverse Kanto and Johto together, challenging for gym badges and championships along the way. You will witness first hand the backstory of Giovanni, watching from the sidelines as your friend ventures down a dark path, turning to a life of crime.

As you explore Kanto and Johto, you will see the vast difference 20 years can make to a region. You will find characters and references to the future games hidden everywhere you look. Enjoy exploring the Pokémon world long before the stories of legendary Pokémon trainers such as Red and Blue.

>>>>>>>>>> Google Drive link v1.0.8 - Kanto complete! Click here! <<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>> Mediafire link v1.0.8 - Kanto complete! Click here! <<<<<<<<<<

Transfer the following file your existing directory of the game into the same folder in your newly downloaded version of the game, and you should be able to carry on from where you left off!

View attachment 18229

Key features:
  • Set roughly 20 years before the events of Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue versions.
  • Explore both Kanto and Johto (current release includes all of Kanto, eight badges & Kanto League)
  • Explore the regional differences between the Kanto and Johto you know, to the Kanto and Johto of old!
  • Explore various areas before their demise, such as Pokémon Mansion and the Kanto Power Plant!
  • Seek out the original 16 Gym Leaders and Elite Four, hidden around the region as Easter Eggs.
  • Predominantly Kanto Pokémon, with other Pokémon from all other regions available in limited numbers.
  • Find out the backstory of Giovanni, the criminal mastermind behind Team Rocket!
  • Boss battles! Hunt and beat powerful wild Boss Pokémon for special rewards!
  • Side quests - talk to NPCs to discover various side quests with various rewards.
  • Generation 1 and 2 soundtrack, including soundtracks from other Pokémon games.
  • Speed up button - press Q to accelerate the game. Please use sparingly!
  • Level Caps to prevent over-levelling, and late game repeatable trainers within Victory Road for late game grinding.
  • DaleFails developer house! Find and battle me once you've beat the Kanto League!
  • The current release features eight gym badges, the Kanto league and all of Kanto - feedback wanted!
I do plan to include Johto with a full continuation of the story, eight more gym badges, more boss battles and a new league challenge, but this will take a long time to produce. Please enjoy the Kanto release of this game, as I unsure if I will return to complete Johto in full!

Screenshots:
View attachment 18193View attachment 18194
View attachment 18195View attachment 18196
View attachment 18197View attachment 18198
View attachment 18199View attachment 18200
View attachment 18201View attachment 18202
View attachment 18203View attachment 18204
View attachment 18205View attachment 18206
View attachment 18207View attachment 18208
View attachment 18209View attachment 18210
View attachment 18211View attachment 18212

TikTok - DaleFails

• Pokémon Essentials v20.1
  • Pokémon Essentials v20.1Hotfixes
  • Essentials Deluxe
  • Always in Grass
  • Generation 8 Pack Scripts
  • Overworld Shadows EX
  • Speed Up 2.0
  • Tiles and Overworlds from various sources across the Pokémon from over the years
  • and a huge thanks to the developers of all of the above!

Credits:
Myself - DaleFails

Bug fixing - Everybody reporting bugs, but especially Amallah who has made a huge contribution to bug testing.

Pokémon Essentials:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Boushy<s>MiDas Mike
FL.<s>PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami<s>Popper
Golisopod User<s>Rataime
help-14<s>Savordez
IceGod64<s>SoundSpawn
KitsuneKouta<s>Venom12
Lisa Anthony<s>Wachunga
Luka S.J.<s>

"mkxp-z" by:
Roza

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo

Battler Sprites:

Overworld Sprites
Gen 6 Pokemon Overworlds - princess-pheonix, LunarDusk, Wolfang62, TintjeMadelintje101, piphybuilder88
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Overworlds - MissingLukey, help-14, Kymoyonian, cSc-A7X, 2and2makes5, Pokegirl4ever, Fernandojl, Silver-Skies, TyranitarDark, Getsuei-H, Kid1513, Milomilotic11, Kyt666, kdiamo11, Chocosrawlooid, Syledude, Gallanty, Gizamimi-Pichu, 2and2makes5, Zyon17,LarryTurbo, spritesstealer, LarryTurbo

Icon Sprites
Gen 7 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Marin, MapleBranchWing, Contributors to the DS Styled Gen 7+ Repository

Cry Credits:

Script Credits:

Pre-looped Music Library: ENLS, Thundaga, YTKrakerwat & Suluc
is this supposed to happen?

Attachments

• 1689263207717.png
    1689263207717.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 86

Namda

Rookie
How can I find Lapras? The only in-game mention was from the old lady in Celadon, and I can't find any other clue than that

Kelm

Kelm

View attachment 17129

In this story, set roughly 20 years before the events of Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue, you play as the childhood friend of Team Rocket Boss Giovanni.

Growing up in Saffron City, you and Giovanni will traverse Kanto and Johto together, challenging for gym badges and championships along the way. You will witness first hand the backstory of Giovanni, watching from the sidelines as your friend ventures down a dark path, turning to a life of crime.

As you explore Kanto and Johto, you will see the vast difference 20 years can make to a region. You will find characters and references to the future games hidden everywhere you look. Enjoy exploring the Pokémon world long before the stories of legendary Pokémon trainers such as Red and Blue.

>>>>>>>>>> Google Drive link v1.0.8 - Kanto complete! Click here! <<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>> Mediafire link v1.0.8 - Kanto complete! Click here! <<<<<<<<<<

Transfer the following file your existing directory of the game into the same folder in your newly downloaded version of the game, and you should be able to carry on from where you left off!

View attachment 18229

Key features:
  • Set roughly 20 years before the events of Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue versions.
  • Explore both Kanto and Johto (current release includes all of Kanto, eight badges & Kanto League)
  • Explore the regional differences between the Kanto and Johto you know, to the Kanto and Johto of old!
  • Explore various areas before their demise, such as Pokémon Mansion and the Kanto Power Plant!
  • Seek out the original 16 Gym Leaders and Elite Four, hidden around the region as Easter Eggs.
  • Predominantly Kanto Pokémon, with other Pokémon from all other regions available in limited numbers.
  • Find out the backstory of Giovanni, the criminal mastermind behind Team Rocket!
  • Boss battles! Hunt and beat powerful wild Boss Pokémon for special rewards!
  • Side quests - talk to NPCs to discover various side quests with various rewards.
  • Generation 1 and 2 soundtrack, including soundtracks from other Pokémon games.
  • Speed up button - press Q to accelerate the game. Please use sparingly!
  • Level Caps to prevent over-levelling, and late game repeatable trainers within Victory Road for late game grinding.
  • DaleFails developer house! Find and battle me once you've beat the Kanto League!
  • The current release features eight gym badges, the Kanto league and all of Kanto - feedback wanted!
I do plan to include Johto with a full continuation of the story, eight more gym badges, more boss battles and a new league challenge, but this will take a long time to produce. Please enjoy the Kanto release of this game, as I unsure if I will return to complete Johto in full!

Screenshots:
View attachment 18193View attachment 18194
View attachment 18195View attachment 18196
View attachment 18197View attachment 18198
View attachment 18199View attachment 18200
View attachment 18201View attachment 18202
View attachment 18203View attachment 18204
View attachment 18205View attachment 18206
View attachment 18207View attachment 18208
View attachment 18209View attachment 18210
View attachment 18211View attachment 18212

TikTok - DaleFails

• Pokémon Essentials v20.1
  • Pokémon Essentials v20.1Hotfixes
  • Essentials Deluxe
  • Always in Grass
  • Generation 8 Pack Scripts
  • Overworld Shadows EX
  • Speed Up 2.0
  • Tiles and Overworlds from various sources across the Pokémon from over the years
  • and a huge thanks to the developers of all of the above!

Credits:
Myself - DaleFails

Pokémon Essentials:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Boushy<s>MiDas Mike
FL.<s>PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami<s>Popper
Golisopod User<s>Rataime
help-14<s>Savordez
IceGod64<s>SoundSpawn
KitsuneKouta<s>Venom12
Lisa Anthony<s>Wachunga
Luka S.J.<s>

"mkxp-z" by:
Roza

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo

Battler Sprites:

Overworld Sprites

Icon Sprites

Cry Credits:

Script Credits:

Pre-looped Music Library: ENLS, Thundaga, YTKrakerwat & Sulucnal

Rocket Pokeball graphics: alberto64674yt

Enhanced UI: Lucidious89, Ball Sprites: Poq and BlueEye007

Officially licensed Pokémon credits:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo

Thank you again to all the above - these are some incredible resources.
[
yep i smell a new youtube series for me coming up with this one <3

Toddthegreat

Novice
I'm trying to play this game on Joiplay but when I first battle Giovanni it starts the rival music but the battle doesn't start is this fixable or is pokemon Giovanni origins not playable on Joiplay

Back