• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon Universe -Across Time and Space-

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.

Pokemon Universe PWT Registration Form is here!

Link: https://goo.gl/forms/iTvD21yFleMyfBA42

logo.png

Your dream is to be a Pokemon Master, and your cousin Tucana (when you play as Male character)
or Scutum (when you play as Female character) wants to be the Pokemon Collectors.
As both of you reach age of 18, you apply for Senzo Championship.
Your rival Ursa apply for Senzo Championship.

Therefore, you three are going to start your own adventure...

Features:

• New Variant Pokemon (Black Blood Mode Pokemon)
  • New Regional PokeDex
  • Full Custom Region with 30+ cities and towns (Senzo Region)
  • 12 Gyms + 4 Pokemon Trials + Senzo Championship
  • New Evil Team and few organizations
  • Many in-game Puzzles
  • Cool User Visual Interface
  • New Background Music
  • Pokemon World Tournament
  • Side Quests System
  • And more to come...

Screenshots:

pic01.bmp
pic02.bmp
pic03.bmp

pic04.bmp
pic05.bmp
pic06.bmp

pic07.bmp
pic08.bmp
pic09.bmp

pic10.bmp
pic11.bmp
pic12.bmp

pic13.bmp
pic14.bmp
pic15.bmp

pic16.bmp
pic17.bmp
pic18.bmp

pic19.bmp
pic20.bmp
pic21.bmp

pic22.bmp
pic23.bmp
pic24.bmp

Downloads:

Pokemon Universe v1.1.0 (In-game Update to 1.1.4) Mega / Gdrive
Pokemon Universe Fonts Download
How to use PU-installer:

• Pokemon Universe v1.1.4
    • 2018/4/4

• Pokemon Universe v1.1.3
    • 2018/3/18

• Pokemon Universe v1.1.2
    • 2017/12/27

• Pokemon Universe v1.1.1
    • 2017/12/25

• Pokemon Universe v1.1.0
    • 2017/12/24

• Pokemon Universe v1.0.2
    • 2017/9/9

• Pokemon Universe Demo (Final Version)
    • 2017/9/2

• Pokemon Universe v1.0.1
    • 2017/6/1

• Pokemon Universe v1.0.0
    • 2017/6/1

• Pokemon Universe Demo
    • 2017/5/14

Credits:

97s Studio:

Jonas930
Hares & bubbajunkgaming
Saucecoie & Dechozen101

Sprites & Tile:

Jonas930

LilaTraube & KLNOTHINCOMIN & carchagui
Ruki & Wesley FG & Pokémon Showdown
xPokeJosex & M3rein & Sergiofr_18
Clara & Princess Phoenix & LunarDusk6
Dewitty & Bulbapedia & Nintendo
Chocosrawloid & Kymotonian & milomilotic11
Neo-Spriteman & Minorthreat0987 & The-Red-Ex
Calis Proyect & GuillyAlpha & Lightbulb15
Keh-ven & Maxewenx & Kyledove
New Titeuf & PokeOverworldSpriter & RetroGameZone
Luka S.J. & PhoenixOfLight92 & Cuddlesthefatcat
sverre712 & Alistair & DestinedHero
The-Godlings-Rapture & Amethyst & Jan
Zumi & Bazaro & Koyo
Smeargletail & Alex & Noscium
Lepagon & N-kin & fishbowlsoul90
princess-phoenix & DatLopunnyTho & Conyjams
kaji atsu & The cynical poet & LuigiPlayer
Pikafan2000 & Lord-Myre & SirAllanNewlight
PlayerRed-1 & Momokahimari & Redblueyellow
Chemicalzone97 & Chris22464 & Cerebii
GeenWithAwesome & Polloron & Gallanty
Kal!ser & Alistair & Rubire4
Cope & Erma96 & FM
Javs & Kymotonian & Pey!
Phyromatical & Rata & Zein
ThunderDove & Warox1994 & LilaTraube
PokemonEclipse & Gallanty & SailorVicious
PeekyChew & 874521 & Sylver_1984
Zeo & Magiscarf & TyranitarDark
xAlien 95 & Jotaaz & warox1994
NSora-96 & Rayquaza-dot & aigue--marine
Deorro & Gigatom & spaceemotion
DarkDarkrai & NathenxBrewer & CrazyClide
Alucus & Femok & PurpleZaffre
UltimoSpriter & GeoisEvil & carchagui
Warpras & Inmortal & MrBlueOctober
ChaoticCherryCake & Diegotoon 20 & Arlas10
Dante96 & LTSeraa & Akizakura16
WilsonScarloxy & Godofthesky & GeoisEvil
Tynno & Burton-kun & SchwarzeNach
DonLawride & ShawnFrost & TheTopHatGost
Showdown & Smogon & Spriters-Resource

And
Everyone else who helped out.

Scripts:

Luka S.J.

M3rein & Klein Studio
Maruno & shiney570
FL & AceRidley406
PinkCatDragon & Jonas930

And
Everyone else who helped out.

"Pokémon Essentials" by

Flameguru

Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

"RPG Maker XP" by

Enterbrain

Pokémon is owned by:

The Pokémon Company

Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

More Information:

Discord Server
YouTube Channel
Website Link

Last edited:

Ideduce

Rookie

Currently working on episode 2. I've finished the demon in that episode.
Things to fix in ep 1.
Grammer
Oak walking into the lap post, set his move route differently so when he leaves it doesn't look silly

All in all Spot on game! I'd like to see more pokemon in the first route but that's me just for some flavor. Like some bug types or a random ponyta, maybe there's a place in town that you start in that has a quest about an abandoned Meowth that Gymn Leader puts you on and you get Meowth with a random move like ice fang or something bizarre for flavor and fun.
If I'm harsh in my playthrough it's from a gaming stance and I usually get a little edgey after ten minutes to an hour of repitition so you'll see me bounce from I LOVE THIS TO .............really XD to I LOVE THIS again XD all I need is a slight change in pace for a moment. I do love how I had to think ahead of myself to fight Ethan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this game have a virus?!
Quick answer No

Long answer

Your antivirus can't open a .exe file to look at all the data inside because it's a compressed file. People who sneak viruses in things will likely use a .pdf file or .exe file and because of that your software will always ask you if you want to open it and that it COULD be harmful to your computer. it says this because it doesn't know what it is, and leave it to you to say yeah or nah to downloading/opening such files.
I've played the game for about 3 hours or longer, and have had my computer running with it for about 5 days. I can safely tell you it's a safe file, and I can tell you that you have a very good anti virus program and that it's working the way it should be for prompting that message. So in this case say yes to the download and profit with a bunch of fun.

The reason these flag up also is because torrent sites use .exe and torrents tend to be pirated software and even though you could get photoshop for free illegally you run the risk of it having virus galore inside of it. So if you stay away from pirating, torrents, and the like you'll be okay. This site is about making fun fan made pokemon games and I'm sure the mods would take down anything that was found to have a virus very quickly.

But take my word for it no virus in this game :3 Played it three times now it's all good.

Jonas930

Is anyonre there?
i really want to download this because it seems great, but my computer keeps telling me the installer is harmful and that makes me really nervous ;w; is it safe to download anyway?
Dont worry. The installer very safe. Some people already talked about the virus problem, but just because it wasnt made by a company. So computer will assume installer has virus in there.------------------------

Things to fix in ep 1.
Grammer
Oak walking into the lap post, set his move route differently so when he leaves it doesn't look silly

All in all Spot on game! I'd like to see more pokemon in the first route but that's me just for some flavor. Like some bug types or a random ponyta, maybe there's a place in town that you start in that has a quest about an abandoned Meowth that Gymn Leader puts you on and you get Meowth with a random move like ice fang or something bizarre for flavor and fun.
If I'm harsh in my playthrough it's from a gaming stance and I usually get a little edgey after ten minutes to an hour of repitition so you'll see me bounce from I LOVE THIS TO .............really XD to I LOVE THIS again XD all I need is a slight change in pace for a moment. I do love how I had to think ahead of myself to fight Ethan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick answer No

Long answer

Your antivirus can't open a .exe file to look at all the data inside because it's a compressed file. People who sneak viruses in things will likely use a .pdf file or .exe file and because of that your software will always ask you if you want to open it and that it COULD be harmful to your computer. it says this because it doesn't know what it is, and leave it to you to say yeah or nah to downloading/opening such files.
I've played the game for about 3 hours or longer, and have had my computer running with it for about 5 days. I can safely tell you it's a safe file, and I can tell you that you have a very good anti virus program and that it's working the way it should be for prompting that message. So in this case say yes to the download and profit with a bunch of fun.

The reason these flag up also is because torrent sites use .exe and torrents tend to be pirated software and even though you could get photoshop for free illegally you run the risk of it having virus galore inside of it. So if you stay away from pirating, torrents, and the like you'll be okay. This site is about making fun fan made pokemon games and I'm sure the mods would take down anything that was found to have a virus very quickly.

But take my word for it no virus in this game :3 Played it three times now it's all good.

Thanks for the link! :blush: And also thanks for your quick answer :joy:

Rune

Novice

Things to fix in ep 1.
Grammer

Quick answer No

Long answer

Dont worry. The installer very safe. Some people already talked about the virus problem, but just because it wasnt made by a company. So computer will assume installer has virus in there.------------------------

Thanks for the link! :blush: And also thanks for your quick answer :joy:

okay, downloading now then :3 thank you both so much!!

Ideduce

Rookie
Ignore me when I get growely about my Riolu just ignore that I'd been in there too long XD I'm better now I promise

Part two
When you update it let me know how to upgrade it and I'll even do a video for that too for you.

Jonas930

Is anyonre there?
Ignore me when I get growely about my Riolu just ignore that I'd been in there too long XD I'm better now I promise

Part two
When you update it let me know how to upgrade it and I'll even do a video for that too for you.

Thank you very much.:blush:

So the planning release date is Dec 16. But we still working on it, hope we can finish it before the date.:joy:

FloofyPanthar

Gen 5 Guru
Scrutum sounds too much like something else......

Ideduce

Rookie
Something else? What do you mean?

I can't wait for the update. I looked at your channel and saw a little bit on the sprites and quickly looked away. I saw a minun and plusel and got super excited. Still I didn't want to spoil myself too much. I do hope the normal gym gets a bit of an update but you don't have to. I'm still excited for it!

I pronouce it as SCOOT UM, to avoid that slip of the tongue

Jonas930

Is anyonre there?
I can't wait for the update. I looked at your channel and saw a little bit on the sprites and quickly looked away. I saw a minun and plusel and got super excited. Still I didn't want to spoil myself too much. I do hope the normal gym gets a bit of an update but you don't have to. I'm still excited for it!

I pronouce it as SCOOT UM, to avoid that slip of the tongue

I pronounce the name as "S COO TEM". And also, it is Scutum not Scrutum.

JED

Rookie
Hi :), I've just started to play the game yesterday and I Like it, hope for the release of the update version

Jonas930

Is anyonre there?
Hi :), I've just started to play the game yesterday and I Like it, hope for the release of the update version
Thanks for your playing. :blush:
Next planned release day will be on Dec 23rd or 24th.
Hope you enjoy the game.:blush:

TSComega

The Storm Bringer
I really like how the names are based off of constellations.
for anyone who doesn't know
scutum=roman shield
tucuna=toucan
ursa=bear
but anyways I am loving the demo so far, its really good and has a lot of story depth to it

Jonas930

Is anyonre there?
Pokemon Universe -Across Time and Spend- v1.1.0

What is new in v1.1.0?
-More Story is here!
-Fixed typos and some bugs
-Auto-Updater added

------------------------

Hey, everyone! Merry Christmas!!:party:
Enter the code "MERRY-X'MAS" to get a christmas gift!
Event will end at Dec 31, 2017!
So, Hurry Up, Trainers! Go To PokeCenter To Get The Gift!

Gift_3.bmp

Maor80

Cooltrainer
where thedemo ending i tried to go in route 4 cave but couldnt progres from there but seen in the map more zones after it and that i reached the town with the second gym and battled two of four rangers but when i got to caveicouldnt go down in it i really hope this demo is not ending this early and fast since if its true its sad

Jonas930

Is anyonre there?
where thedemo ending i tried to go in route 4 cave but couldnt progres from there but seen in the map more zones after it and that i reached the town with the second gym and battled two of four rangers but when i got to caveicouldnt go down in it i really hope this demo is not ending this early and fast since if its true its sad
The 1.1.0 ends after you beat the third gym. The cave you try to enter are not open in this version. It is a bug and the new update 1.1.2 (in game updater) fixes this problem.------------------------
Just wondering if Kotori will ever evolve, but it seems like she won't. It's a shame tbh.
Since many people are asking if Kotori is able to evolve, I would say I'm not sure.
Maybe she will evolve soon. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mashirosakura

With my wishes frozen in time and long forgotten
Discord Mod
The 1.1.0 ends after you beat the third gym. The cave you try to enter are not open in this version. It is a bug and the new update 1.1.2 (in game updater) fixes this problem.------------------------
Since many people are asking if Kotori is able to evolve, I would say I'm not sure.
Maybe she will evolve soon. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ayy cool. new evolution method?

ShinyMissingno

??? Pokémon
Started playing this game, and I really wanna like it, but so far I just utterly despise this intro battle. That said; even though I can't get past it (that DAMN Elecktross can SUCK IT) I'm still looking forward to the rest of this game, as it looks like it's got potential~

EDIT; Also, why does Ethan have like a thousand Full Restores?

Actually, scratch that. Could I put in a formal request for a save file after the fight takes place because I am sick and tired of losing to this guy a dozen times in a row. The sheer amount of Full Restores Ethan has breaks it for me - I cannot play this rom. I'm honestly this close to putting a fist through my monitor.

Last edited:

Jonas930

Is anyonre there?
Started playing this game, and I really wanna like it, but so far I just utterly despise this intro battle. That said; even though I can't get past it (that DAMN Elecktross can SUCK IT) I'm still looking forward to the rest of this game, as it looks like it's got potential~

EDIT; Also, why does Ethan have like a thousand Full Restores?
"You don't get to be the champion of the Pokemon League without knowing how to spam Full Restores!" - Lance

Back