• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Improved Item Text [v20.1] [DEPRECATED] 1.0.2

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 submitted a new resource:

Improved Item Text [v20.1] - A mod that updates the text display of certain items to be in line with the modern series.

Improved Item Text for v20.1
A mod that updates the text display of certain items to be in line with the modern series.
2e97BXP.gif
CJecoPS.gif

Disclaimer: The features of this plugin are features that Maruno has already implemented into future releases of Essentials. I've just packaged it as a plugin for current Essentials for the time being...

Read more about this resource...

Lucidious89

Champion

Lucidious89

Champion
will it work with bw mart script?
Yes, though you'll need to add Optional = BW PokéMart Screen,3.0 to Essentials Deluxe's meta.txt file to avoid compatibility issues. I've reuploaded the updated meta file in that plugin's download link.

Lucidious89

Champion
ATTENTION! Final Version!
With the release of Essentials v21, the current version of this plugin (v1.0.2) will be the final version of Improved Item Text for v20.1. Going forward I will instead be fully focused on v21, so I will no longer be updating or supporting this plugin.

Unlike my other plugins, I do not intend on updating this plugin to v21. This is because all of the features included in this plugin are already found in v21 by default. So I will be abandoning this plugin entirely. I'll keep this up for those who still wish to use v20.1, however. But note that this plugin relies on Essentials Deluxe, which I will eventually replace with its v21 successor. I will give fair warning before this happens, so don't panic.

See you all in v21!

Back