• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Auto Color Shadow Pokemon

Resource Auto Color Shadow Pokemon 1.0.2

Pokemetel

Rookie
Pokemetel updated Auto Color Shadow Pokemon with a new update entry:

Auto Color Shadow Pokemon (Complete Version)

View attachment 14729

Overview
Shadow Pokemon will now have a purple tint added to them automatically. This helps in not needing to add shadow sprites for Pokemon. If you do add sprites for some shadow Pokemon you may wanna go in the script and exclude those Pokemon, if you don't want the purple tint on the shadow sprite.

INSTALLING
This Plugin needs Essentials Deluxe...

Read the rest of this update entry...

GT-Baka

Rookie
I am having issues with slow screen loading and the Pokemon not displaying as Shadow in the summary.
(Game crashes when entering battle with a stack level too deep message, but the error message suggest that comes from Essentials Deluxe)
You can see the Plugins I have on the left, only the 3 that are needed for this plugin to work, I have the same issue when starting a new game.

Lucidious89

Champion
I am having issues with slow screen loading and the Pokemon not displaying as Shadow in the summary.
(Game crashes when entering battle with a stack level too deep message, but the error message suggest that comes from Essentials Deluxe)
You can see the Plugins I have on the left, only the 3 that are needed for this plugin to work, I have the same issue when starting a new game.

View attachment 15432
Essentials Deluxe overhauled how a lot of sprite data is handled in its last update, so im assuming this plugin is no longer compatible.

Phantom

Rookie
Hi, is there any chance you can update this plugin to be compatible with the latest deluxe versions?

Back