• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Voltseon's Overworld Encounters

Resource Voltseon's Overworld Encounters v1.1

trainered

Novice
Hey Voltseon, I really appreciate your contribution to the community! I'm using v21.1 and I'm having troubles with this plugin. Any help would be amazing. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-28 114216.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-28 114216.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 59

Willøw

Mew and Slither Wing Fan
Hey Voltseon, I really appreciate your contribution to the community! I'm using v21.1 and I'm having troubles with this plugin. Any help would be amazing. Thanks!
is because you're using the outdated plugin, many parts of the code are incompatible with the current version of Essentials and others would need to be redone

rafahbit

Novice
the plugin worked in version 21.1, but I'm using another plugin, which would be Automatic Level Scaling, but when I interact with a pokemon that appeared in the overworld, its level continues to be that of pbs and is not being scaled. Does anyone happen to know how to make it so that when interacting with a pokemon in the overworld, its level is defined by Automatic Level Scaling?

Back