• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Badgecase 2022-11-12

Hiyouri

Novice
Hello, I have some problems. When I add a new Badge in PBS/Badges and an image of the same name in Unobtained nothing happens... How can I change the maximum number of badges. Also, when I change the order of the badges in PBS/badges nothing happens. Finally, I want to change the size of the window but there is a black screen that hides the map. There must be something I am not doing correctly... I am French and I am not very good at English.
That my badge in PBS/Badges:
Expand Collapse Copy
#-------------------------------
[ZEPHYRBADGE]
Name = Flying Badge
Type = FLYING
LeaderName = Juan
LeaderSprite = LEADER_Juan
Location = Viridian City
AcePokemon = PIDGEOT
Order = 9

ChampChar110

Trainer
Hello, I have some problems. When I add a new Badge in PBS/Badges and an image of the same name in Unobtained nothing happens... How can I change the maximum number of badges. Also, when I change the order of the badges in PBS/badges nothing happens. Finally, I want to change the size of the window but there is a black screen that hides the map. There must be something I am not doing correctly... I am French and I am not very good at English.
That my badge in PBS/Badges:
Expand Collapse Copy
#-------------------------------
[ZEPHYRBADGE]
Name = Flying Badge
Type = FLYING
LeaderName = Juan
LeaderSprite = LEADER_Juan
Location = Viridian City
AcePokemon = PIDGEOT
Order = 9
Every change of a PBS file must be compiled. You can do it manually from the Debug Menu/Files Options/Compile Data.
About the window size, I didn't get you. Can you send a screenshot and explain more?

Hol

Rookie
Could it be possible to set up multiple 'pages' for the badge case? I like the auto resizing, but I'd like to have all my badges visible at regular resolution to avoid mixels. And separating them by region on pages could be useful.

Last edited:

ChampChar110

Trainer
Could it be possible to set up multiple 'pages' for the badge case? I like the auto resizing, but I'd like to have all my badges visible at regular resolution to avoid mixels. And separating them by region on pages could be useful.
That's a great idea, let me try it!

Baertierchen

Working on Pokémon Unchained and Pokémon Stardust
Love the plugin and correct me if I'm wrong or if I'm using an outdated version and the issue has been fixed, so.. when saving, the normal amount of badges get displayed as a number, but when loading the game/starting it up, the number is always 0, this seems to be caused by the plugin. Is there a way to fix this?

Baertierchen

Is there no possible solution to fix this issue?

ChampChar110

Trainer
Love the plugin and correct me if I'm wrong or if I'm using an outdated version and the issue has been fixed, so.. when saving, the normal amount of badges get displayed as a number, but when loading the game/starting it up, the number is always 0, this seems to be caused by the plugin. Is there a way to fix this?
I've changed the "badge_count" function to count the badges from my plugin.
Maybe that's a version from before I changed it?
Are you perhaps using a different load screen? Can you send the load screen code?

Baertierchen

I've changed the "badge_count" function to count the badges from my plugin.
Maybe that's a version from before I changed it?
Are you perhaps using a different load screen? Can you send the load screen code?
I've updated it now, but the problem still persists. Even on a new save. It's weird, because while saving, the correct amount of badges are displayed, but when I'm closing the game and reloading it, it slways shows a 0.
I haven't altered the load screen at all.

Back