• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Pokémon Color Variants

Resource Pokémon Color Variants v1.2.1

Penelope

Trainer
i wanna report a bug, i dont know how to say, just the hue will change(or copy)... when i check the same pokemon summary in battle.

Penelope

Trainer
and...
when using F12 to reboot the game, it makes a crash.
1700377945382.png

MickTK

Novice
Hi Penelope!

i wanna report a bug, i dont know how to say, just the hue will change(or copy)... when i check the same pokemon summary in battle.
View attachment 22697
I tried to reproduce the error recreating the same context shown in your video using only Pokemon Color Variants as plugin. The error didn't appear. Probably there is a plugin (inside your project) that overrides one or more methods defined in PCV.

and...
when using F12 to reboot the game, it makes a crash.
View attachment 22712
I'm not sure what is the problem that causes this. Seems like the override methods become the aliased methods after soft resetting the game. I will investigate more on it. Thank you for let me know!

mynameisumbreon

Novice
Are there any script commands I could call using an npc to change a pokemon's hue? I saw that someone had made an item to do the same thing, but I was wondering if I could have it come from an npc instead, kind of like a salon to dye your pokemon.

Edit: I was also wondering if there was a way to make gift pokemon have specific hues and if there were any plans to make this compatible with cable club because, right now, it removes any hues from traded pokemon and you cant see your opponent's pokemon hues.

Last edited:
Back