• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
ZUD Plugin [v20.1]

Resource ZUD Plugin [v20.1] v1.2.5

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 submitted a new resource:

ZUD Plugin [v20.1] - Z-Moves, Ultra Burst, and Dynamax mechanics fully implemented into Pokemon Essentials!

ZUD Plugin for v20.1
Z-Moves, Ultra Burst, and Dynamax mechanics fully implemented into Pokemon Essentials in a single plugin!

8xIu4FS.gif
giphy.gif

Overview
This plugin adds all mechanics for Z-Moves, Ultra Burst, and Dynamax to your...

Read more about this resource...

Sonicover

Trainer
Using this alongside the BW summary screen plugin messes up the stats part. Enhanced UI still shows the stars correctly tho.
2022-08-07.png

Amazing script btw, im gonna have so much fun adding raids in my game

Lucidious89

Champion
Using this alongside the BW summary screen plugin messes up the stats part. Enhanced UI still shows the stars correctly tho.
View attachment 11397
Amazing script btw, im gonna have so much fun adding raids in my game
Do you have the latest version of the BW Summary plugin?

Lucidious89

Champion
Yep, version 2.3.0
Ok, weird. That doesnt happen for me, so ill have to look into it. What does your plugins folder look like?

Sonicover

Trainer
Ok, weird. That doesnt happen for me, so ill have to look into it. What does your plugins folder look like?
I was about to take a screenshot but I found the problem. I had the IVs and EVs in Summary plugin installed, but since the BW summary overwritten the function I completly forgot to uninstall it. Doing so solved the problem. My bad sorry, but thanks for the help still

Lucidious89

Champion
I was about to take a screenshot but I found the problem. I had the IVs and EVs in Summary plugin installed, but since the BW summary overwritten the function I completly forgot to uninstall it. Doing so solved the problem. My bad sorry, but thanks for the help still
Ok great, one last thing i gotta fix lol

Arfonia

Novice
I get this error.

1659908508354.png

Does anyone know what is causing it and how I can fix it.

Thank you

Lucidious89

Champion
I get this error.

View attachment 11411

Does anyone know what is causing it and how I can fix it.

Thank you
Hmm does your alolan rattata have a different form name or something? The plugin is expecting all alolan forms to be named "Alolan".

Galaxia

Trainer
Works great so far! The only issues I am having are the caught raid Pokemon not going to a box, and unlocking the database via finishing a raid is not working.

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 updated ZUD Plugin [v20.1] with a new update entry:

v1.0.1 Update

• Fixed an issue with captured Raid Pokemon not being properly sent to the PC.
  • Fixed an oversight that where the Max Raid Database would not be unlocked after your first raid battle.
  • Fixed an issue with the Test Battles in the Max Raid Database forcing you to save the game when you shouldn't have to.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Arfonia

Novice
Hmm does your alolan rattata have a different form name or something? The plugin is expecting all alolan forms to be named "Alolan".

I put one more letter by mistake at the end, I already fixed it.

Thanks a lot.

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 updated ZUD Plugin [v20.1] with a new update entry:

v1.0.2 Update

• Updated the overwrite for the move Eerie Spell to reflect the changes made in the latest Hotfixes update.
  • Moved around several bits of code in preparation for the release of the Focus Meter System plugin.
  • Fixed an error that would occur if the moves Dynamax Cannon, Behemoth Blade, or Behemoth Bash don't exist while compiling.
  • Fixed an error with the compiler when using the AllFormsAbove or AllFormsBelow flags that would accidentally log the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lucidious89

Champion
Im very curious about this "Focus Meter System", can we get a bit of a spoiler in how its gonna work please?
It's essentially an overhaul of the battle RNG. All of the most common sources of RNG during battle (crits, added effects, accuracy, etc) have been removed, or significantly toned down. Instead, each Pokemon now has a meter that fills during battle. Once a Pokemon's meter is full, you can spend it to guarantee one of these RNG effects, instead of relying on dice rolls. Think Limit Breaks from Final Fantasy. Except instead of unleashing a busted OP move, you spend it to guarantee a critical hit, or guarantee a flinch with Rock Slide, or a burn with Flamethrower, or ensure that Focus Blast will actually hit, etc.

It's basically a new take on the classic Pokemon battle system.

Sonicover

Trainer
It's essentially an overhaul of the battle RNG. All of the most common sources of RNG during battle (crits, added effects, accuracy, etc) have been removed, or significantly toned down. Instead, each Pokemon now has a meter that fills during battle. Once a Pokemon's meter is full, you can spend it to guarantee one of these RNG effects, instead of relying on dice rolls. Think Limit Breaks from Final Fantasy. Except instead of unleashing a busted OP move, you spend it to guarantee a critical hit, or guarantee a flinch with Rock Slide, or a burn with Flamethrower, or ensure that Focus Blast will actually hit, etc.

It's basically a new take on the classic Pokemon battle system.
I see, that actually sounds pretty cool! I wonder how are you going to balance abilities that rely on those factors like sheer force or serene grace, but I cant wait to try it out!

Also, everything is fun and laughs 'till the oponen focuses a guillotine

tammyclaydon

Novice
will there be any support for Terastal Phenomenon or will you be adding your own once Scarlet and Viloet come out

Lucidious89

Champion
will there be any support for Terastal Phenomenon or will you be adding your own once Scarlet and Viloet come out
No idea. Im not even putting any thought into it yet until the game comes out and we have all the info on how the mechanic works. There's no real point in thinking about it yet, imo.

Rhatios16

Novice
Just out of curiosity, is there a way to make a mega evo scene in the same style as the z-move and dynamax scene?

Back