• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokemon Glitched Error

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Pokemon Glitched Error

Screenshots:
pokemon_glitched_error_by_larvestaable-dbjmzqv.jpg

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qve69rl6sm7tn7o/Gliched Error Pokemon.zip

Made Using: RPG Maker+Pokemon Essentials

Team: Larvestaable (EVERYTHING!)

Notes: I didn't have enough time (Because I got lazy) So if the ending feels rushed, it is.

Resource Pack: Basic Essentials

Credits:
Larvestaable: Every sprite that was changed
Nintendo
Game Freak
Enterbrain

Somethings I know about
No music
Background in battles are the same even in wild

Edit: Updated the game because something prevents you from progressing the game.

Last edited:

Team Leader Grunt

Ghost trainer
I really am enjoying the game so far but am stuck, i have killed the celeby, and am confused if I did something wrong. If you can i need some help.

CrimsonTy

Just some guy
I really am enjoying the game so far but am stuck, i have killed the celeby, and am confused if I did something wrong. If you can i need some help.
You should've gotten it look in your party

If not sorry because I have already decided not to fix anything after the newest update.

Because they're errors!
No laughs? Yea ok...

BAGOFUX

Novice
Yeah, I tried playing through it. Beat the Celebi and wandered around for about 10 minutes and found the dude with the red stuff around him but that was it. Couldn't figure out what to do.

I think this entry needs a little more playtesting and polish, I'm afraid. I played it off stream tonight and the eventing felt a bit...cobbled together. The concept is also very similar to the one you submitted last year, if not exactly that, which is a bit disappointing. There's also a crash with your vendor NPC, and it was fairly unclear what you wanted the player to do.

CrimsonTy

Just some guy
Yeah, I tried playing through it. Beat the Celebi and wandered around for about 10 minutes and found the dude with the red stuff around him but that was it. Couldn't figure out what to do.
Screenshot for Red Dude idk who it is

BAGOFUX

Novice
Screenshot for Red Dude idk who it is
Well I'm on that long double shift today so I won't be able to get you a screen shot until about 12 hours from now. However I can explain it at the moment and give you a screen shot later-

i beat the Celebi- it wasn't in my party after. I activated 1 statue in the house and it took me to a hallway with another statue. Activating that statue brought me to yet another hall way leading up and at the top is a man standing in the middle of some red pentagram looking jazz but there is nothing can be done with him. Going backward didn't reveal much new as far as things to do.

CrimsonTy

Just some guy
Well I'm on that long double shift today so I won't be able to get you a screen shot until about 12 hours from now. However I can explain it at the moment and give you a screen shot later-

i beat the Celebi- it wasn't in my party after. I activated 1 statue in the house and it took me to a hallway with another statue. Activating that statue brought me to yet another hall way leading up and at the top is a man standing in the middle of some red pentagram looking jazz but there is nothing can be done with him. Going backward didn't reveal much new as far as things to do.
Ok I understand I'll get to it sometime today or tomorrow------------------------
I think this entry needs a little more playtesting and polish, I'm afraid. I played it off stream tonight and the eventing felt a bit...cobbled together. The concept is also very similar to the one you submitted last year, if not exactly that, which is a bit disappointing. There's also a crash with your vendor NPC, and it was fairly unclear what you wanted the player to do.
Screenshot of person please

BAGOFUX

Novice
Sorry I haven't done anything with the game (I've got school) but you can edit it so you'll have to edit the ability to move on the red things
It's all good man, school and life comes first. I get it. I'm not a game creator so I wouldn't know how to edit anything but if you ever find the time and decide you want to patch it up I'd love to play it. Don't feel rushed or anything lol.

Ryan Edgewurth

Problem? SOLUTION!!!
Looks Nice, Cannot decide if I should play it...

CrimsonTy

Just some guy
An update for the game has came out!

You can walk on the tiles you weren't able to before!

Back