• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource v20.1 Hotfixes plugin 1.0.7

Maruno

Essentials dev
Essentials Developer
Maruno submitted a new resource:

v20.1 Hotfixes plugin - A plugin for Essentials v20.1 containing bug fixes

This is a plugin that applies various bug fixes to Essentials v20.1.

These bug fixes are taken from the Essentials GitHub. Some may have been rewritten to work as a plugin. The GitHub version may contain more bug fixes than the ones found in this plugin.

The meta.txt file that is part of this plugin contains a list of the bug fixes it contains, as well as any relevant notes.

This plugin will be updated periodically as more bugs are found and fixed, so it's worth keeping an eye on it...

Read more about this resource...

KaarleJudd

Rookie

I and a friend working on the same project keep getting this error randomly when we try to run. Sometimes cleaning out changes makes it work again, but it's pretty consistently popping up as we go. Is there something we should be doing when using these hotfixes?

KRLW890

The Beast
Noticed an inaccuracy that would be good to patch out: If a Pokemon is dropped to an HP range that would proc their held berry by a move like Pluck or Bug Bite, the holder will consume the berry before the attacker steals it with their move. This is inaccurate to official games, where the attacker will always steal the target's berry, even if the berry would have been procced (except for berries that activate before the target takes damage, like damage-reduction berries).

FakasMadas

Rookie
I installed 1.0.7 hotfix with 8gen pokemon sprites and now my player walks faster, why?

Last edited:

Lucidious89

Champion
I installed 1.0.7 hotfix with 8gen pokemon sprites and now my player walks faster, why?
The Gen 8 Pack you downloaded changes the frame rate of the game. Refer to that plugin for details, it has nothing to do with the hotfixes.

Gneipadd

Rookie

in Vanilla 20.1 + Hotfix 1.0.7
When I run in grass more than 6 minutes
game a bit lag and fps keep drop.

I try to fix lag by
comment this line

spriteset&.addUserAnimation(Settings::GRASS_ANIMATION_ID, x, y, true, 1)

in Overworld

lag gone but no grass rustle animation.

Serene_Cookie

Rookie
1689495794939.png

Good Evening, I have been getting this error and I am sure I have the right version downloaded as I have redownloaded it several times, is there something else I could be missing here?

LinKazamine

Champion
View attachment 19096
Good Evening, I have been getting this error and I am sure I have the right version downloaded as I have redownloaded it several times, is there something else I could be missing here?
What you have downloaded multiple times is this plugin or the 20.1 Hotfixes? Because the error says that you have an old version of the hotfixes installed in the game.

Serene_Cookie

Rookie
What you have downloaded multiple times is this plugin or the 20.1 Hotfixes? Because the error says that you have an old version of the hotfixes installed in the game.
I keep on downloading the entire folder from button that I have circled in the screenshot, I keep redragging it into the folder and it keeps giving me the same error message when I close then restart the application and then pressing play
1689496422198.png

LinKazamine

Champion
Maybe the error is that you haven't recompiled? If you don't recompile when updating a plugin, the game will keep thinking that what you have installed is the old version and that will cause problems when other plugins require the updated version.

Back