• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon: Attack On The Space Station

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Status
Completed
Project Version
Pokémon: Attack On The Space Station
Title.png

Hero.png

You are an Astro Space Engineer, who's working on the International Space Station. When all your work seems to be coming along disaster strikes! All the Scientists have disappeared and something on the radar is heading straight for the Space Station!

Screenshots:
Hallway.png
Storage.png
Control_Room.png
Voltorb.png
Botany.png
Cold.png

Features:
A couple of hours of gameplay
TURBO! Use the Alt key to speed up the game
set soon after Attack On Silph Co.
1/902 Shiny Chance!
Pokémon up to Gen 5
Explore A Space Station!
Music set to give a Station Ambience (it's looped too)
New Pokémon forms to capture!

Game Download V1.4 (06/09/17):
Mediafire
Mega
Google Drive

Made Using:
Pokémon Essentials for RPG Maker XP

Team:
NoodlesButt
TypicalJalapeno (Spriter)

CREDITS:
FOR POKEMON ESSENTIALS:
Maruno
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)

Typical Jalapeno - Sprites
http://spritefx.blogspot.com/2013/04/sprite-background-space.html - space sprites

Music:
Nuri Yuri - RGSS Linker, RGSS FmodEx, Audio (FmodEx)
FIRELIGHT TECHNOLOGIES PTY LTD. - FMOD Ex API
GiraPrimal - LOOP_TABLE

yukinodsyouid
FesliyanStudios
Jason Stephenson (On YT)
JediMaster
ZenLifeRelax
Relaxing White Noise (On YT)
World Of Ambient
Scripts:
KleinStudio - Unlimited Animations, Water puddle fx, stat animation
The Sleeping Leonhart - Scrolling Panorama

More specific credits are in the game folder
(Please inform me if I have forgotten anyone)

Last edited:

TheGamingPaladin

TheGamingPaladin - Youtuber, Foodie, Gamer 4 Life
sadly no, but i am currently trying to get one

North Sector Hallway is where the Charmeleons roam, they are common, or at least were last night...

anyways i completed this game last night and even found some secret pokemon, i wont spoil what the secret pokemon were, but i kinda wish that i had gotten a dex in the game, so i could've catalogued how many i had caught.

3 + hours and i enjoyed it the whole time, aside from the secret encounters i caught a mutated Voltorb, Spinarak and Charmeleon, gotta say i used Voltorb alongside Duosion throughout the game, as well as obtained a Diglett, Stunky, Growlithe and Mienfoo that evolved and fought with me through the whole way.

the final battle really excited me as it was no slouch, i only succeeded thx to Skunktank's Toxic, which eventually became too much for him to heal. XD

i give the game a good 7/10, will play again and challenge myself to only use my starter and the mutated pokemon.

Ideduce

Rookie
not sure if it's an issue with pokemon essentials or how the game is made BUT I had a bayleaf in my current playthrough and the move natural gift bugs out Likely because the move is ??? and uses the held berry and it can't figure out what to do. Luckily it doesn't crash the game. When I upload part two you'll see it. I'll try to remember to put a link to the spot where the error occurs.I have it edited but it takes awhile to upload so I'll do it tomorrow or at the latest Wednesday. Until then....Here's part one.

part one
------------------------

is the error

episode two where the error is

NoodlesButt

Addicted to Jams
not sure if it's an issue with pokemon essentials or how the game is made BUT I had a bayleaf in my current playthrough and the move natural gift bugs out Likely because the move is ??? and uses the held berry and it can't figure out what to do. Luckily it doesn't crash the game. When I upload part two you'll see it. I'll try to remember to put a link to the spot where the error occurs.I have it edited but it takes awhile to upload so I'll do it tomorrow or at the latest Wednesday. Until then....Here's part one.

part one
------------------------

is the error

episode two where the error is

Yeah that's an error from default essentials, I'm not going to fix it for space station, no need. I'm enjoying the playthrough though!

Ideduce

Rookie
part 3 and now you're making me wonder what to do in the next part. I might follow Kath because she said her pokes aren't that strong and I assume the captain can handle herself....I....Hope.

Andru

Rookie
Pokémon: Attack On The Space Station
Title.png

Hero.png

You are an Astro Space Engineer, who's working on the International Space Station. When all your work seems to be coming along disaster strikes! All the Scientists have disappeared and something on the radar is heading straight for the Space Station!

Screenshots:
Hallway.png
Storage.png
Control_Room.png
Voltorb.png
Botany.png
Cold.png

Features:
- A couple of hours of gameplay
- TURBO! Use the Alt key to speed up the game
- set soon after Attack On Silph Co.
- 1/902 Shiny Chance!
- Pokémon up to Gen 5
- Explore A Space Station!
- Music set to give a Station Ambience (it's looped too)
- New Pokémon forms to capture!

Game Download V1.4 (06/09/17):
Mediafire
Mega
Google Drive

Made Using:
Pokémon Essentials for RPG Maker XP

Team:
NoodlesButt
TypicalJalapeno (Spriter)

CREDITS:
FOR POKEMON ESSENTIALS:
Maruno
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)

Typical Jalapeno - Sprites
http://spritefx.blogspot.com/2013/04/sprite-background-space.html - space sprites

Music:
Nuri Yuri - RGSS Linker, RGSS FmodEx, Audio (FmodEx)
FIRELIGHT TECHNOLOGIES PTY LTD. - FMOD Ex API
GiraPrimal - LOOP_TABLE

yukinodsyouid
FesliyanStudios
Jason Stephenson (On YT)
JediMaster
ZenLifeRelax
Relaxing White Noise (On YT)
World Of Ambient
Scripts:
KleinStudio - Unlimited Animations, Water puddle fx, stat animation
The Sleeping Leonhart - Scrolling Panorama

More specific credits are in the game folder
(Please inform me if I have forgotten anyone)

Just finished the game. I really enjoyed the creepy atmosphere from all of the areas, especially the Botany lab. The plot had me invested all of the way through and I hope you guys make a sequel.

Dragonite

Have they found the One Piece yet?
Just finished this one, quite enjoyed it! The only thing I really have to complain about is that most NPC Trainers didn't really seem to get any stronger over the course of the game until the final boss, and towards the end I found myself one-shotting most of . . . everything. Oh, and also a few more Repels would have been nice. Like, two of them. But that's about it.

Other than that, the theme was great, the interior maps (i.e. everything) were an awful lot better than mine and I look forward to seeing what you pull out of Game Jam 2018!

Midori

Novice
Wow, the graphics and the storyline are amazing. I love how space moves through the windows!!!!!!!!!! And I love sci-fi and space, all mixed together with Pokemon. Wonderful game concept and excellent execution, I had so much fun playing this and I loved the fact that you could put on a spacesuit and float into space, super cool!

With all the experiments they do up there, I thought Eevee would have been the best choice, since it's evolution is based on it's environment. Like it evolving into a Space type or something of that nature and the description "Eevee evolved into Cosmeon, in order to protect it's unstable genetic structure from the harmful radiation from space."------------------------Not sure if my other post went through, but I love space and sci-fi, so this was a perfect combination and the storyline was awesome. It was so cool to put on the spacesuit and actually float out INTO the wide abyss of space!!!!!! And the puzzles you included to get the keys and move into the next rooms reminded of Mystery Room challenges :D Excellent game!

entei

Novice
Aaaaa I finished this game a few months ago but never said anything here!

I loved Attack on Silph Co so I came into this with high expectations and wow. I was not disappointed in the slightest. The story was great, believable with the reputation of Team Rocket (all of which were great characters, I even accidentally gave my starter the same name as the final boss). It's a nice natural progression of their character and motives, and worked perfectly overall. This leads well into the setting, which I have to say was also great. The atmosphere (or lack thereof hehe) of the area was perfectly done, with things like the lack of music, in place for ambient noise, blended so well together and made the game even better. This worked well with the diversity of Pokémon, and the way that you distributed them and fit them into fitting environments while making it believable for the setting was so good.

Overall, a great game. Another classic from you for the Jam, makes me excited to see what you'll give us this summer.

RedLumos

your Game is amazing!
hopefully i beat it to get the rocket badge by the way your ideas are so creative and amazing keep up the good work! :D

Back