• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokémon Origins Cyber Celebi

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Released
Project Version
OCCtitle.png

Pokemon Origins Cyber Celebi
By TheDogDad

Playtime: 30 min

This game was made for Pog Jam 2 in only 1 week!

OCC RC image.jpg

A new journey across worlds.
Uncover the truth of a conspiracy involving the Mayor and the town Heretic who can see the future.
Discover new Pokémon forms as you find yourself face to face with the creature that is half Pokémon and half machine, Cyber Celebi.
But who is its creator and for what purpose was it made?

Features Included:
  • Handful of New Forms and Pokémon
  • Speedup
  • The Light Type
(and other minor features from Pokemon Soul such as moves and items)

For Pog Jam 2
Thank you to the coordinators of this jam
Special thanks to Thundaga
Special thanks to ENLS
Special thanks to LuxDiablo
Special thanks to Dedbed
Special thanks to Voltseon

Pokémon HD Fond d'écran
By ajak60

Better Speed Up 2.0
Marin for the original script, Phantombass for updating to 19.1

v20 Hotfixes V1.0.5
By Maruno

"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Boushy<s>MiDas Mike
Brother1440<s>Near Fantastica
FL.<s>PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami<s>Popper
Golisopod User<s>Rataime
help-14<s>Savordez
IceGod64<s>SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock<s>the__end
KitsuneKouta<s>Venom12
Lisa Anthony<s>Wachunga
Luka S.J.<s>
and everyone else who helped out

"mkxp-z" by:
Roza
Based on "mkxp" by Ancurio et al.

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!

Last edited:

Ickle

Trainer
hey dude great looking game from just looking at the screenshots but everytime I try to start it, it says this

origins celebi.png

Aladdin

Novice
hey dude great looking game from just looking at the screenshots but everytime I try to start it, it says this

I just fixed the issue, try changing the directory to like this: Pokemon Origins Cyber Celebi (V1.1)\Pokemon Origins Cyber Celebi
It's just because of the Windows Unicode pathnames but after renaming the folder to not include any Unicode characters it worked.

TheDogDad

I love jam
This is an issue I have come across as well. Trying to fix it for the zip but currently the solution is just to manually move everything back one folder and it should work. That or changing the game.ini to not include parenthesis. V1.2 should fix this as I work on it today and thank you for letting me know.

TheDogDad

I love jam
Just added V1.0.2:
  • Fixed mkxp-z (Missing Game.ini?) error
  • Removed Unicode characters from the file name

Ickle

Trainer
another thing thats not game breaking but you can pass behing the and so you bypass the cut tree to get the item

TheDogDad

I love jam
another thing thats not game breaking but you can pass behing the and so you bypass the cut tree to get the item
This was actually an intentional easter egg since you can't play the game after the main story due to a programming issue. I wanted to reward the player for finding creative solutions such as the (not spoiling it) thing in the gym and the hidden item. I didn't realize you would find it so quickly though so props to you!

Ickle

Trainer
This was actually an intentional easter egg since you can't play the game after the main story due to a programming issue. I wanted to reward the player for finding creative solutions such as the (not spoiling it) thing in the gym and the hidden item. I didn't realize you would find it so quickly though so props to you!
Thing in the gym you say??

But anyway this game was really cool to bad it's so short but I understand it was for a game jam so didn't have much time. Looking foward to the next game you might make!

TheDogDad

I love jam
Thing in the gym you say??

But anyway this game was really cool to bad it's so short but I understand it was for a game jam so didn't have much time. Looking foward to the next game you might make!
Thank you very much I really appreciate it! There is definitely a chance of a longer version coming out eventually. :)

TheDogDad

I love jam
V1.0.3 is out now!
  • Buffed Starters Movepool
  • Nerfed Over Leveled Trainers
  • Fixed Postgame Bug
  • New Items
  • One Additional New Pokémon
  • Added Easter Eggs

TheDogDad

I love jam
V1.0.4 is out now!

Changelog:
  • Added Game Has Ended Message
  • Added Postgame Trainers
  • Added Easter Egg

TheDogDad

I love jam
After careful consideration, I’ve decided not to create an extended version of this game to focus on future projects. Thank you to everyone who has played and enjoyed Cyber Celebi. There will be one more content update but (other than minor bug fixes) that will be all for this game.

Back