• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Generation 8 Pack for Essentials v20.1

Resource Generation 8 Pack for Essentials v20.1 v1.0.4

Golisopod User

Elite Trainer

CelestialFearow

Venipede User
I had to recompile the game and now it works... But the weirdest thing is that the game was already compiled after I installed the plugin... Well ig it's essentials that did a thing

All sprites are in the game... I have removed the scripts "EBDX" and the battle system work fine, so it's definitely something to do with the scripts and not the fact that I'm missing sprites
If the problem was with the scripts, wouldn't you expect someone else to have had this issue in the 549 downloads this resource has had?

EDIT: Actually, someone did have this same error message last month, and they posted about it on this thread. It's always good to check a resource thread to see if someone else has had a similar issue.
I had to recompile the game and now it works... But the weirdest thing is that the game was already compiled after I installed the plugin... Well ig it's essentials that did a thing
The game has to compile the new PBS data. (compiling plugins isn't the same as compiling the PBS)

CelestialFearow

Venipede User
If the problem was with the scripts, wouldn't you expect someone else to have had this issue in the 549 downloads this resource has had?

EDIT: Actually, someone did have this same error message last month, and they posted about it on this thread. It's always good to check a resource thread to see if someone else has had a similar issue.

The game has to compile the new PBS data. (compiling plugins isn't the same as compiling the PBS)

But the game has EVERYTHING compiled... So that's why I find it so weird

Golisopod User

Elite Trainer

Golisopod User

Elite Trainer

MishaKozlovacki

Novice
I was looking over the instructions (just to thoroughly make sure I'm not screwing it up) and it mentions if you're using EBDX or not. So, I wanted some clarification on how EBDX is viable for v20.1+ in order for the Gen 8 Pack to be working alongside it. That's all :)

MishaKozlovacki

Novice
Oh ok. Thank you. Should I just do it as instructed for no EBDX then just so that I could test the sprites then? If so, thanks once again

Titania318

Rookie
Here are the overworlds and icon of AZ's Floette. All credit goes to harveydentmd.

Attachments

• Floette_Overworld.png
    Floette_Overworld.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 141
  • Floette_Overworld_Shiny.png
    Floette_Overworld_Shiny.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 126
  • floette-Icon.png
    floette-Icon.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 120

Hazel88

Rookie
Ok so I get this error even though I am pretty sure I have everything up to date and I follow the instructions. I think Im stupid. does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
error.png

Back