• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon Snitch

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
ewnnk3zf.png

It's time for justice! Save the Aculea region from the evil mafia!

Enter a pure new adventure as a secret agent. You are given a position in the most secret place, the police department. Your job is to fight the evil mafia, who is causing trouble and doing criminal things all around the region. But you won't be alone. You will togheter travel with your secret agent partner, Jacob, and look around the region for mafiosos and criminals. Good luck in your adventure!

Screenshots:
oqwsrt83.png
d9qn9qy2.png
7w9bgnsh.png
azvy43ct.png
knmhw5yt.png
869hxnqp.png
g562w8en.png
tpctet6f.png

Drag the fix file into the game folder to patch your game!
DOWNLOAD
(Last stand: 06/10/2017)
Fix file

Credits:
Project managers: Echi, UnOvA
Pokemon Essentials: Poccil, Flameguru, Maruno
EBS: Luka SJ, Pokecheck.org, dragonnite, Tebited15,
redblueyellow, Eli, lilatraube, Maruno, BadSamaritan
Improved Pokémon Center: mej71,
Some other useful scripts: KleinStudio
Pokémon and all ressources belong to The Pokémon Company, GAMEFREAK and Nintendo

Made for the Game Jam #3. You can download the custom ressources used in this game from here.

Last edited:

Diddicrafter

Rookie
@Echi Ja, das der Download Link für das normale Game funktioniert ist mir schon klar aber den meine ich ja garnicht^^
Ich bin einfach zu dumm um den Download Link von der Fix Datei für das Game zufinden^^
[...] Then you put the new script "Game.rgssad" into the main file where the game application is and replace the old script. [...]

Echi

Novice
@Echi Ja, das der Download Link für das normale Game funktioniert ist mir schon klar aber den meine ich ja garnicht^^
Ich bin einfach zu dumm um den Download Link von der Fix Datei für das Game zufinden^^
Momentan ist kein Fix nötig, ich hatte schon letztens ein Reupload gemacht. Das Spiel vom Downloadlink ist schon aktuell.

AceTrainerPaul

Rookie
ok so i will say what everyone else did. I get stucked in a door and if someone is gonna say to download the fix file i would apreciate a link because i cant find any
the game is rad BTW i love it so far

As a note, and I'm not sure if this would bring any help but there are light poles in the left side of the houses that are bugged

subnote I came with a in game solution to the glitch. All you need is a ralts with teleport to get unstucked and it get you to your house

Last edited:

Echi

Novice
ok so i will say what everyone else did. I get stucked in a door and if someone is gonna say to download the fix file i would apreciate a link because i cant find any
the game is rad BTW i love it so far

As a note, and I'm not sure if this would bring any help but there are light poles in the left side of the houses that are bugged

subnote I came with a in game solution to the glitch. All you need is a ralts with teleport to get unstucked and it get you to your house
You don't need the fix file anymore. Just download the reuploaded game file, the door bug is fixed there. If you are already stuck and saved your game over the door, there is nothing I can do for you. You would need to start a new game then.

AceTrainerPaul

Rookie
You don't need the fix file anymore. Just download the reuploaded game file, the door bug is fixed there. If you are already stuck and saved your game over the door, there is nothing I can do for you. You would need to start a new game then.
oh, thanks but I just finded another glitch and I don't know if you fixed it yet. After passing the second part of the desert and before reaching the next city there is a girl in green that will say "Darn it" whenever she sees you after you beat her. If you interact with her you'll be stuck in a loop

https://imgur.com/yaWb9HK
yaWb9HK

P.S where do I find the save file so I can redownload?

Echi

Novice
oh, thanks but I just finded another glitch and I don't know if you fixed it yet. After passing the second part of the desert and before reaching the next city there is a girl in green that will say "Darn it" whenever she sees you after you beat her. If you interact with her you'll be stuck in a loop

https://imgur.com/yaWb9HK
yaWb9HK

P.S where do I find the save file so I can redownload?
Fixed. Download the newest fix file.
User/Saved Games/Pokémon Snitch Edition/Game.rxdata is your save file. You don't have to do anything about it, you can resume playing even with the new game folder.

Caelia

Rookie
I keep getting stuck in doors. I am currently in Ataris City and after I defeat the Combee in that home, I get stuck in the door... Is that a glitch or am I missing something? xD

Zurujay

Rookie
I'm having the same problem where you get stuck in a doorway, different house though I think. I just left the starter town and am in the second town in a house with a guy who very emphatically needs food, a girl who gives you stardust. and a kid who can't stop running. I got stuck in the doorway as I left and can only rotate my character. I also (big mistake) saved my game while stuck thinking "oh I'll just reopen the game no need to go back to the previous save". I was wrong. I then downloaded the fix as described which also didn't help. Any suggestions?

Back