• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon Snitch

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
ewnnk3zf.png

It's time for justice! Save the Aculea region from the evil mafia!

Enter a pure new adventure as a secret agent. You are given a position in the most secret place, the police department. Your job is to fight the evil mafia, who is causing trouble and doing criminal things all around the region. But you won't be alone. You will togheter travel with your secret agent partner, Jacob, and look around the region for mafiosos and criminals. Good luck in your adventure!

Screenshots:
oqwsrt83.png
d9qn9qy2.png
7w9bgnsh.png
azvy43ct.png
knmhw5yt.png
869hxnqp.png
g562w8en.png
tpctet6f.png

Drag the fix file into the game folder to patch your game!
DOWNLOAD
(Last stand: 06/10/2017)
Fix file

Credits:
Project managers: Echi, UnOvA
Pokemon Essentials: Poccil, Flameguru, Maruno
EBS: Luka SJ, Pokecheck.org, dragonnite, Tebited15,
redblueyellow, Eli, lilatraube, Maruno, BadSamaritan
Improved Pokémon Center: mej71,
Some other useful scripts: KleinStudio
Pokémon and all ressources belong to The Pokémon Company, GAMEFREAK and Nintendo

Made for the Game Jam #3. You can download the custom ressources used in this game from here.

Last edited:

Profclouseau

Rookie
I just started the game, and for some reason I am not able to use the poke balls I bought. Is that a bug, or an actual intentional part of the game?

Profclouseau

Rookie
So I am using the program Wine to play this game on my Mac. I encountered the same issue with the Combee housed downloaded the fix. However, I cannot find a way to to replace the script nor open a rgssad file. Unfortunately I know very little (if any) coding language. I have screenshots of the files and their contents in hopes that somebody might be able to help guide me, though I do not know how to post them on here. Otherwise, I cannot advance in the game.

Echi

Novice
So I am using the program Wine to play this game on my Mac. I encountered the same issue with the Combee housed downloaded the fix. However, I cannot find a way to to replace the script nor open a rgssad file. Unfortunately I know very little (if any) coding language. I have screenshots of the files and their contents in hopes that somebody might be able to help guide me, though I do not know how to post them on here. Otherwise, I cannot advance in the game.
  1. Download the fix file.
  2. Drag the fix file into the game folder (where all the game files are) and click OK when it asks you to overwrite the old file.
That's how you update your game. You don't need any scripting for it.

javier

Rookie
How are you opening the game? You must open it with the Game.exe file.

Yeah, man . I played many pokemon fan games before like Grey Topaz, Reborn , Alchemist and I'm playing Fire Ash now . I'm pretty sure that there's nothing wrong with the way I tried start the game . Aww too bad man, I really want to play this, Fire Ash and Alchemist have traditional story and I'm getting bored of it

Last edited:

Echi

Novice
Yeah, man . I played many pokemon fan games before like Grey Topaz, Reborn , Alchemist and I'm playing Fire Ash now . I'm pretty sure that there's nothing wrong with the way I tried start the game . Aww too bad man, I really want to play this, Fire Ash and Alchemist have traditional story and I'm getting bored of it
Ok, now the reupload is done. I hope this helps.

Echi

Novice
Yeah, win 10
I don't know man. I can start the game without problems.

Create a new folder, drag everything from the .zip file into the folder and open the Game.exe file with the big sun as icon.

javier

Rookie
I don't know man. I can start the game without problems.

Create a new folder, drag everything from the .zip file into the folder and open the Game.exe file with the big sun as icon.

Yeah, thanks man , a shame I couldn't play it . By the way , are you sure there's nothing wrong with two files RGSS102E.dll and RGSS104E.dll ? Most pkm games I played only have one file RGSS102E.dll

Echi

Novice
Yeah, thanks man , a shame I couldn't play it . By the way , are you sure there's nothing wrong with two files RGSS102E.dll and RGSS104E.dll ? Most pkm games I played only have one file RGSS102E.dll
Nope, both files are okay.

Diddicrafter

Rookie

Echi

Novice
@Echi Ich hoffe mal ich dar hier auf Deutsch schreiben^^
Vor ab gesagt es ist ein richtig geiles Spiel.
Nur ich finde den Download für den fix nicht...
Nach langem suchen habe ich das hier gefunden:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=398278
aber man konnt nichts auf Mediafire runterladen (https://www.mediafire.com/file/0w06nbu7ondijj2/Game.rgssad)
1.png

Oder gibt es noch einen anderen Link und ich bin grade einfach nur zu dumm um den zu finden?^^
LG
Ach so, ich hatte mein Spiel auch auf Pokécommunity gepostet. Ich habe wohl vergessen den Link von dort zu erneuern. Du kannst das Spiel von diesem Thread aus downloaden.
Danke für die Erinnerung, ich werde jetzt den Link von dort fixen.

Diddicrafter

Rookie
@Echi Ok ich fühle mich jetzt leicht dumm denn ich kann jetzt nirgendwo mehr den download Link finden für den Fix weder hier auf der seite noch woanders?^^
You just need to download the new script at Fix v1.0 (Last stand: 17/08/11) below the game download link. [...]
2.2.jpg

Da wo er ja eigentlich sein sollte konnte ich nichts finden...
Könnten sie mir den direckt Download Link nicht schreiben/schicken?

Und noch eine Frage: wo werde eigentlich die Player Files gespeichert?
Trozdem danke für ihre Hilfe :)
LG

Echi

Novice
@Diddicrafter
Der Downloadlink beim Thread funktioniert schon die ganze Zeit.
Die Save-Datei (Game.rxdata) befindet sich in 'Gespeicherte Spiele/Pokémon Snitch Edition'. Du kannst es löschen und mit anderen Save-Dateien ersetzen.

Back