• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon Snitch

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
ewnnk3zf.png

It's time for justice! Save the Aculea region from the evil mafia!

Enter a pure new adventure as a secret agent. You are given a position in the most secret place, the police department. Your job is to fight the evil mafia, who is causing trouble and doing criminal things all around the region. But you won't be alone. You will togheter travel with your secret agent partner, Jacob, and look around the region for mafiosos and criminals. Good luck in your adventure!

Screenshots:
oqwsrt83.png
d9qn9qy2.png
7w9bgnsh.png
azvy43ct.png
knmhw5yt.png
869hxnqp.png
g562w8en.png
tpctet6f.png

Drag the fix file into the game folder to patch your game!
DOWNLOAD
(Last stand: 06/10/2017)
Fix file

Credits:
Project managers: Echi, UnOvA
Pokemon Essentials: Poccil, Flameguru, Maruno
EBS: Luka SJ, Pokecheck.org, dragonnite, Tebited15,
redblueyellow, Eli, lilatraube, Maruno, BadSamaritan
Improved Pokémon Center: mej71,
Some other useful scripts: KleinStudio
Pokémon and all ressources belong to The Pokémon Company, GAMEFREAK and Nintendo

Made for the Game Jam #3. You can download the custom ressources used in this game from here.

Last edited:

Diggler

Rookie
Cheers mate

Great game so far with very funny dialogues!

Unfortunately, I can't go any further in Ataris City. I always get stuck in the door frame when exiting the north western house, where you have to fight a combee to save a kid and his mom. I can still rotate the character but can't move anywhere.

Anyone might know a solution to this?

Echi

Novice
Cheers mate

Great game so far with very funny dialogues!

Unfortunately, I can't go any further in Ataris City. I always get stuck in the door frame when exiting the north western house, where you have to fight a combee to save a kid and his mom. I can still rotate the character but can't move anywhere.

Anyone might know a solution to this?
I am glad you like my game!

I am sorry for the bug, I fixed it in the newest patch. I am still confused how something like this could happen, because there wasn't such a bug when I tested the game.

Diggler

Rookie
Not sure how to download the fix, could i have some help please?

You just need to download the new script at Fix v1.0 (Last stand: 17/08/11) below the game download link.
Then you put the new script "Game.rgssad" into the main file where the game application is and replace the old script.
It won't work if you keep both scripts or alter the name of the file.

Hope I could help, I'm not too good at computering myself.

DINKELBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERG!!!!!!------------------------
I am glad you like my game!

I am sorry for the bug, I fixed it in the newest patch. I am still confused how something like this could happen, because there wasn't such a bug when I tested the game.

HOLY DINKELBERG......... IT WORKS!!! Thanks a lot man!

No worry, mistakes happen and lead to improvement.

Echi

Novice
Some minor bugs fixed! Please download the newest fix file and drag it into your game files!

aiyinsi

A wild Minun appeared!
As summary I enjoyed the game. I love the humor and how well polished the mapping is. Sadly I couldn't finish it due to a bug. But it could easily be me beeing to stupid to download the fix correctly.

It's a little more detailed critique in here but contains spoilers.
Well I played it as far as I could and gotta say I love the humor (maybe the quy on the bicycle that is attacked by a paras is too much).
Also the mapping is pretty polished. Only those multiple shadows with the street lamps are a little confusing ... also those shadows are there at daylight too ... but nothing else too complain here
The story is also straight forward. It's not really special but it's easy to get without needing too much text. Also the npcs and the setting support the feel of it. It also has enough ways too explore things without having so many that you could become tired of it. So I'd say it's pulled off exactly the right way for a Pokémon game.
The leveling curve after the city with the agent hq feels kinda too slow. But I'm not gonna complain here. Better that way than the other way around.
Also I was expecting to be able too heal and was attacked by that numel in the Pokémon center ... well because of the low levels of all Pokémon it wasn't a problem but still ... Pokémon centers are supposed to be safesports.

Well I replaced the Game.rgssad and still I can't move after exiting the house Diggler had the problems with:
Db2uDB9.png

also I did replace the Game.rgssad file with the download before starting a new game.

Also when I speak to the old man that took the wallet the following error appears:
CA0hIst.png

Steelix

Rookie
Love the game but I found two glitches that I had to restart the game for. One is when Wendy Wacko is talking to Mafioso members and then when Jacob says "Stop!" everyone just looks in his direction and the game just stops. Happened to me multiple times, got thru it while being on a bike and colsest to the woods as possible. The second one is on the entry of the town where the Mafia headquarters is, after you battle the picnicker he says Darn it and that line reapets itself while you walk on certain tiles and when you talk to him again it creates a loop where he says "Darn it." over and over again and I have to restart the game becauseof it. Other than that I really enjoy the game so far. :)

Seymour

Rookie
j2161v

Im getting this error anytime in SunShimmer Avenue anytime I try to talk to the old man that robbed Jacob. I downloaded the last Fix I found on this thread overwriting the old one but it didn't work. Any suggestion how to get over this? Thanks in advance

https://ibb.co/j2161v

Echi

Novice
Sorry for the bugs guys. I hadn't internet for a few weeks so I couldn't help out. Now all bugs are fixed. Download the newest fix.
@leilou Did you save over the door? If not, then you did something wrong while installing the newest fix.

seadub

Rookie
I've replaced the game script three times, and still stuck on the door tile after the Combee fight. Halp?

Jmoney8899

Rookie

Echi

Novice
@seadub @Jmoney8899
Sorry for the delay guys, I am not really active here and I just got notificated with email.
I found out what caused the player to teleport to the door, this time it will definitely work. Download the newest patch.

Fennicka

Novice
Hello. I really enjoy the game so far. It's interesting to play as a "secret agent". :blush: But currently I'm stuck in Ataris City in front of the house behind pokecenter, to be exact. Is there a way to fix this?

javier

Rookie
I don't know why but I can't start the game . I try to start it but nothing happens, can someone help please ?

Echi

Novice
@Fennicka
Download fix again, I forgot to change something... This time it will work 100%.

@javier
Are you trying to open the game from the .zip file? You must extract it to a folder before you want to open the Game.exe file.

Fennicka

Novice
It's me again. I downloaded the fix file, and put it in the folder, (I think I did everything right) but I'm still stuck... Is there a way to change my position in the game?

Echi

Novice
It's me again. I downloaded the fix file, and put it in the folder, (I think I did everything right) but I'm still stuck... Is there a way to change my position in the game?
Did you save your game in the door? If so, there is nothing I can do for you. Then you would have to start a new game.

Back