• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon Sky Fortress

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
4U7TVPi.png

zUURL17.png

^^ Hello everyone, Leon Draceus here for the second Pokémon Fan Game Project and also my first Game Jam Entry! Also, a special thanks to my friends who encouraged me to start this Project. Sky Fortress was my Fanfiction written in Vietnamese~
I hope you would enjoy the Journey as Jirachi and experience Fun, Exciting exploration in Sky Fortress.
CWH4b8f.png

Pokémon Sky Fortress is made by Pallet Works with my Lead, Leon Draceus, Saizo (Mapper) and Nemurin (Pixel Artist/Mapper)
7o0hMnQ.png

Pokémon Sky Fortress is made using RPG Maker XP, Pokémon Essentials. Other tools we used in development are PBS+ Editor (by M3rein), GIF to PNG (by Lucy), Microsoft Paint, Adobe Photoshop, Paint Tool SAI (Those last softwares are not necessary but just in case you want to know how we draw/sprite/edit).

Pokémon Sky Fortress Resource: Here

CxqgU7n.png

e6suZbC.png

Download Here

F6dONmc.png

^-^ If you find any bugs, please PM or post a reply below! If you don't mind, tell me how you feel while playing the game (I mean the story if it isn't clear to you~)
Also ^^ I'm not very good at English so please don't be mad~ You can reply or PM me the solution of fixing it.

B9yqk24.png

Sprites/Tiles
Snivy101
Hyperactiveflummi
N-kin
CJames-21
Luigi-player
Mystery_Dungeon
redblueyellow
catcatcat
SylverDeoxys563
Hauntf.
Toastypk
Nightmare
Nataniel-sama
princess-phoenix
zlolxd
RandomTalkingBush
Nemurin
Leon Draceus

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Font
David

Story
Leon Draceus
Lewis Su4rez07

Game UI
Leon Draceus
Nemurin

Audio
BrawlBRSTMs3
Crunchii
Phasma
USBMassStorageDevice(Bidoof)
FlygonBreloom
XDavizaX
Nuparu
utuber6061

Quality Checker
Adam The Meganium
SyuNub
Ele_demaru
Shayrl
Bad_luck
Glong279
Linac
KingFeraligatr

Animated Bitmap Wrapper
Luka S.J.

GIF to PNG
dragonite (Lucy)

PBS+ Editor
M3rein

"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno
With contributions from:
Luka S.J.
Boushy
MiDas Mike
Brother1440
Near Fantastica
FL.
PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami
Popper
Harshboy
Rataime
help-14
SoundSpawn
IceGod64
the__end
Jacob O. Wobbrock
Venom12
KitsuneKouta
Wachunga
Lisa Anthony
xLeD
and everyone else who helped out

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain
Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak
Affiliated with Chunsoft
This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!

Last edited:

Avimario

Rookie
I played it, and you know what, I loved the game. Who cares of dah mechanics, when we have such a great game? The storyline was excellent, and it felt nostalgic, just like classic PMD games. Thinking of making a sequel? I'd love to play it.

Violet

Hydreigon Cultist
Hey there Leon! Really loved this game and looking forward to pokemon master leauge :D

Back