• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource v20 Hotfixes plugin 1.0.5

Maruno

Essentials dev
Essentials Developer
Maruno submitted a new resource:

v20 Hotfixes plugin - A plugin for Essentials v20 containing bug fixes

This is a plugin that applies various bug fixes to Essentials v20.

These bug fixes are taken from the Essentials GitHub. Some may have been rewritten to work as a plugin. The GitHub version may contain more bug fixes than the ones found in this plugin.

The meta.txt file that is part of this plugin contains a list of the bug fixes it contains, as well as any relevant notes.

This plugin will be updated periodically as more bugs are found and fixed, so it's worth keeping an eye on it...

Read more about this resource...

SebastiaanZ

Trainer
Hey Maruno. Not sure if this is the right place, but I am running into a PICKUP problem (you may or may not have seen this come across on Discord). Someone else confirmed the error to be happening in regards to the Pick Up ability.

Attachments

• postbattlebug.PNG
    postbattlebug.PNG
    23.4 KB · Views: 150

RidgeBoy

Novice
Hello,

Wondering the correct way to do this:

I built my project off of the develop branch of the GitHub version of Pokemon Essentials, which as you say, might include more bug fixes than this hotfix plugin.

But when I add the Pokemon Followers EX plugin in, it requires that I have this v20 Hotfix plugin in order for the game to run.

Will there be a problem if I have the latest changes on the dev branch AND this v20 hotfix plugin at the same time? Like will they conflict with each other somehow?

I think an alternative solution is for me to get this v20 Hotfixes Plugin and just remove the script it contains, because Pokemon Followers EX will see the plugin and think that I have it, and allow my game to run.

But it might be easier for me to keep track of if I just actually keep the v20 Hotfixes Plugin script as well. So I was wondering if that is a dumb idea since I am on the latest changes to the github dev branch?

Mashirosakura

With my wishes frozen in time and long forgotten
Discord Mod
Hello,

I built my project off of the develop branch of the GitHub version of Pokemon Essentials, which as you say, might include more bug fixes than this hotfix plugin.

But when I add the Pokemon Followers EX plugin in, it requires that I have this v20 Hotfix plugin in order for the game to run.

Will there be a problem if I have the latest changes on the dev branch AND this v20 hotfix plugin at the same time? Like will they conflict with each other somehow?

I think an alternative solution is for me to get this v20 Hotfixes Plugin and just remove the script it contains, because Pokemon Followers EX will see the plugin and think that I have it, and allow my game to run.

But it might be easier for me to keep track of if I just actually keep the v20 Hotfixes Plugin script as well. So I was wondering if that is a dumb idea since I am on the latest changes to the github dev branch?
The hotfixes are basically a copy/adaption of the code in the github, so there shouldn't be any problems keeping the plugin if it's needed for Following Pokemon EX.

Desbrina

Trainer
Hello,

I just downloaded the hot fixes and deleted the rb file, just leaving the meta file

Back