• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Marin's Enhanced Jukebox

Resource Marin's Enhanced Jukebox 2022-05-22

Marin submitted a new resource:

Enhanced Jukebox - A more extensive and feature-rich jukebox, with the ability to write some text for each track.

Please note: this plugin was commissioned by @DerxwnaKapsyla. As such, I will likely not provide any support or updates in the future.

Enhanced Jukebox

This plugin re-imagines the Jukebox in a way that gives players access to all the Ogg Vorbis audio files used by the game, at least as long as the developer chooses to expose those files to the player. Furthermore, it lets the developers specify where the track is used, where it came from, who made it...

Read more about this resource...

REALMUGEN

Trainer
Hi. This Script is really beautiful and what my project needs.

The problem is that my game is in an extremely advanced state in an older edition (V17).

I am trying to adapt some things.

My question is, the OGG decoder is only compatible with V19?

Even though I edit the metadata in audicity I still get the "Invalid file format or data" message.

A hug, and thanks for sharing!

Hi. This Script is really beautiful and what my project needs.

The problem is that my game is in an extremely advanced state in an older edition (V17).

I am trying to adapt some things.

My question is, the OGG decoder is only compatible with V19?

Even though I edit the metadata in audicity I still get the "Invalid file format or data" message.

A hug, and thanks for sharing!

The decoder works in any version, but the jukebox UI probably won't work in anything other than v19.

TheCrafters001

Serperior!
How do you add multiple Source tags in Audacity?

It will only let me create one. If I try to create multiple, Windows will make it's error sound, and the second tag will disappear.

KobusKobus

Rookie
In the most recent version of essentials (v20.1) this breaks the adding of new pokegear items, I managed to fix this on my project by removing the code starting with
class PokemonPokegearScreen
def pbStartScreen
and changing the MenuHandler for the Jukebox in UI_Pokegear to match what the enhanced jukebox uses

Back