• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Glancing Hits 1.0.0

Dundiddlydoo

Rookie
No it works like Critical Hits, but moves and abilities that previously increased evasion increase your Glanced Hit Chance like for example Focus Energy does for Critical Hits.
And the number chain is the chance of a critical/glanced hit occuring.
I worded it poorly but this is basically what I wanted to know yes. So say you've used Minimize 3 times, that now means there's a 24% chance that you'll get glanced right?

And question 2, status moves retain normal evasion mechanics in 20.1 if I understand correctly?

Kotaro

Trainer
I worded it poorly but this is basically what I wanted to know yes. So say you've used Minimize 3 times, that now means there's a 24% chance that you'll get glanced right?

And question 2, status moves retain normal evasion mechanics in 20.1 if I understand correctly?
Exactly using moves that perviously increased evasion now increase the chance that the pkmn that used gets glanced.(i also adjusted abilities that normally increase evasion to increase the glanced chance instead btw)

About status moves i'm not quite sure what you mean by that.
Do you mean the basic chance that a status move can hit ?
If yes i haven't edited a single move hit chance i've just basically "removed" the evasion stat and everything related to it and added the glanced hits.

Back