• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon Redemption (V1)

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Released
Project Version
sQLFiZM.png

Hey everyone! Post here is overdue but nonetheless, check this out!

The enigmatic Crescit Region has been ruled by the Royal Family for generations, but all things change in time. An established parliament has slowly taken over the Royal duties, and cries for reform rise from this discontent. Change does not come easily, whether it be peaceful... or otherwise. What will become of the Region in this trying time?​

• Generations 1 thru 8
  • Regional Pokedex with hundreds of Pokemon
  • Field Effects, some new, some old
  • Regional Variant Pokemon
  • Updated and adjusted learnsets
  • Custom TM and TR lists
  • Original Soundtrack
  • surskit a
... and many more to come soon. Stay tuned...

Screenies.png

The Redemption League Staff:
  • Bazaro, Pyrrhon, Dash, Hycrox, Azery, Jericho/Mike, Xiri, Kamina, Anstane, Personthing, Quinn/Aaron, Sapphire, mde, Sparky
Design:
  • Mapping: Bazaro, Hycrox
  • Writing: Bazaro, Hycrox, Jericho/Mike
Art:
  • Concepts: Bazaro, Azery, Jericho/Mike, Khrona
  • Sprites: Bazaro, Hycrox, Khrona, Crimson
  • Logo: Kang
  • Music: Saf
  • Gen 8 Sprites: leParagon, conyjams, RadicalCharizard, EventHorizontal, G.E.Z., KingOfThe-X-Roads, Crocovyle, InvoluntaryTwitch, mjco, Cynda, zlolxd, PumpkinPastel, Smeargletale, Khrona, Andracass, Amethyst, Janichroma, Zumi(Honnojis)
  • Gen 4 Overworld Sprites: Neo-Spriteman, VanillaSunshine, PurpleZaffre & Maicerochico, AtomicReactor
  • Tileset Materials: JesusCarrasco, Kaliser, KyleDove, LotusKing, Magiscarf, WilsonScarloxy1, yakky1
Testers:
  • Moist, Azzie, ShadowStar, Xiri, JBurge, Demice
Other Sources:
  • The Rejuvenation Team for graphics and coding material
  • FL, for the Advanced Dex and other functionalities
  • Enterbrain, makers of RPG Maker XP
  • And of course, the Pokemon Essentials team for everything:
    • Flameguru
    • Poccil (Peter O.)
    • Maruno
    • With contributions from:
      • MiDas Mike/Emily Konichi
      • Boushy
      • Near Fantastica
      • Brother1440
      • PinkMan
      • FL.
      • Popper
      • Genzai Kawakami
      • Rataime
      • Harshboy
      • SoundSpawn
      • help-14
      • the__end
      • IceGod64
      • Venom12
      • Jacob O. Wobbrock
      • Wachunga
      • KitsuneKouta
      • xLeD
      • Lisa Anthony
and you... i guess

Now this one's a doozy. You get to submit your own shinies for this game, and they may be accepted! How will this all go down you ask? The project will be broken down into sections, starting with the first 204 Pokemon in Redemption V1, then moving onto each Generation one at a time. We have a Google Forms where you can submit your finished sprites. Our team will quality assure every submission, and approve the ones we deem ready for the game.
  • We strongly recommend doing an entire evolutionary line at once, in order to keep things consistent. Submissions with full evolutionary lines will be evaluated before lone sprite submissions.
  • When submitting a Sprite, make sure you have both the Front and Back Sprites, and that they are consistent to one another. If the Pokemon has gender differences or form changes, please include those as well.
  • Make sure you are using the same sprites as the game (Game Folder > Graphics > Battlers) and that they are named the same way (ie: 001sb for Bulbasaur's shiny backsprite). Also make sure the background of the sprite is transparent and that the resolution (size) of the .png is correct.
  • There are no hard claims to Sprites. Instead, once a submission for a given Pokemon is accepted, we will notify everyone and give 3 days to post any other sprites for that Pokemon, where we will do a second round of judging, comparing all versions submitted. This means multiple people can compete for the same Pokemon. The winner will be the finalized version of the sprite and no more submissions for that Pokemon will be accepted.
  • Do not submit Pokemon that are not currently being asked for.
  • Refrain from cluttering the Submission Box with "joke submissions." Repeated or severe misconduct here may result in having your access revoked.
  • Don't be afraid to ask for help or suggestions, or to give constructive criticism. We want to have good spritework, but we also want everyone to have fun doing so.
Now, how exactly will you give us your creations?

Last edited:

Skadistic

Rookie
I made an account entirely to say that I find this game to be incredibly appealing. There is just something about the humor and the respect for pronouns that sets this game apart.

16Gabs

Trainer
I finished it in 32:38, and I took a long time to win the 2nd Gym.
(I didn't do any "post-game" stuff)

Lucifer

Fallen1
I'm just getting started but thus far I am into this game.
There's is just one question I gotta ask whenever I start a new fan-game, what is the shiny rate?

MikePSU

Rookie
Hey can anyone tell me about all about the regional forms in this game?
You can find the currently available Pokedex here in this Google Doc, should give relative details on the regionals, as well as their learnsets.

Some of them currently have placeholder sprites, we have much nicer ones in the works.

16Gabs

Trainer
It's still been worked on; but the current version has a "you got the end of the current version" so you don't feel lost.

MikePSU

Rookie
There are still some places to explore after you complete the current story content and get access to Rock Smash.

Reignburst00

Novice
Im still stuck in the casfle and dont know how to go to the princess's room. Some help here

Back